StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, I will say the mother is the best as of now. But I'm really looking forward to the Drow in terms of story, not because of her attitude, which hopefully improves as you get to know her. She just has a lot of back story you can work with I think. I also really like Deaths path, romancing the goddess of death. How often do you get to do that.
The Drow girl can be interesting if done right, she is above orc girl for me. Who.. uhm *cough* is at the bottom
(im sorry:angel:) but its mostly cause the lack of content perhaps.

Death is my 2n favorite after Mom. I just love that girl and her dialoug she got going on with you and how she snaps at everyone and "protects" you.:happyblush see we both like something?!:hushedface:
omg! are we friends now?
Damn, you don't like orc girl?
It's my second favorite, i find her cute (is that strange? that's strange, isn't it? :WutFace:)
Hahaha! duuude.. drinking coffee here!!:firstimekiss:XD I mean she is not "bad" i can see why you like her, its just she dont get me going. Uh... i mean..not going as in..right.. so! nice weather right?::|:

But for real the sex scenes are kinda hot i guess....?::|: i'm not really helping my argument here am i?
ok ok, i got it.. green tits! right?! thats.. pretty sweet ya?:rolleyes: (how did i do?)
Also nopp.. not strange at all.. i'm banging my "mom" and you are banging some green girl.. who am i to judge?x'D

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
@winterlook there's a wrong dialogue if u mention Sandy when mother asks.
"I honestly don't know nor I care about such things" this should be MC's dialogue! not his mother's.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
On the "Sandy(barmaid) Mind control and Mind break route." on day 2 I can't get the anal scene.
I only have the Ghorza event at the tavern and then can't get back or do anything there.

Does anyone know how to get the scene?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
On the "Sandy(barmaid) Mind control and Mind break route." on day 2 I can't get the anal scene.
I only have the Ghorza event at the tavern and then can't get back or do anything there.

Tell your mother that you like Sandy

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
I did, like mentioned in the walktrough.
I just did it yesterday and it worked fine.
EDIT: Just tested it out right now real quickly with CTRL skip and this worked fine.

Here's everything I did exactly:
-At home. Doesn't matter what you pick. I took the money though.
-Talk to Sandy at the bar. First option about the flower doesn't matter. I chose to believe her and go get it though.
-When you get the opportunity ask her if she'll keep you company.
-When asked I only tell her my first name although I don't think that matters.
-Pick the Red option when it comes up.
-Cum either inside/outside (I don't think this matters right now).
-That night there's an event with your mom. I don't think your response matters for this route.
-The next morning when your mom asks if you met anyone tell her about Sandy. (This is important)
-When your mom sends you on an errand ask her for more money. (Not sure if this matters for this route but do it to be safe I guess? I know it has some kind of effect in other routes).
-You'll automatically end up at the bar. Eventually she'll ask if you can have some fun. Tell her yes.
-Anal scene. At this point you're locked in.
-There's one more scene with Sandy that will happen automatically the next day.
-Afterwards your sister will come home and the conversation cuts off half way through. I think that's the end of this route for now.

Last edited:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I just did it yesterday and it worked fine.
EDIT: Just tested it out right now real quickly with CTRL skip and this worked fine.

Here's everything I did exactly:
-At home. Doesn't matter what you pick. I took the money though.
-Talk to Sandy at the bar. First option about the flower doesn't matter. I chose to believe her and go get it though.
-When you get the opportunity ask her if she'll keep you company.
-When asked I only tell her my first name although I don't think that matters.
-Pick the Red option when it comes up.
-Cum either inside/outside (I don't think this matters right now).
-That night there's an event with your mom. I don't think your response matters for this route.
-The next morning when your mom asks if you met anyone tell her about Sandy. (This is important)
-When your mom sends you on an errand ask her for more money. (Not sure if this matters for this route but do it to be safe I guess? I know it has some kind of effect in other routes).
-You'll automatically end up at the bar. Eventually she'll ask if you can have some fun. Tell her yes.
-Anal scene. At this point you're locked in.
-There's one more scene with Sandy that will happen automatically the next day.
-Afterwards your sister will come home and the conversation cuts off half way through. I think that's the end of this route for now.
-Took the money too
-Didn't believe Sandy
-asked for Company + first name and red too
-Had event with mom and told her in the morning about Sandy.
-Didn't ask for money, went shopping and end in the bar.
-Had the Ghorza event.

Will later try it with your steps again. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Started save with the beginning of day 2 and asked for the money, now it works... :)
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Orion_Hunts

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
-Took the money too
-Didn't believe Sandy
-asked for Company + first name and red too
-Had event with mom and told her in the morning about Sandy.
-Didn't ask for money, went shopping and end in the bar.
-Had the Ghorza event.

Will later try it with your steps again. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Started save with the beginning of day 2 and asked for the money, now it works... :)
Thanks
No problem :extremelyhappy:

noob question, but how do i load a old save file?
What do you mean load an old save? Like carrying over saves from a previous version or a separate installation? I don't know if saves from a previous version will work fully or at all but you can give it a try. The saves are the "InputName_tyrano_data.sav" file in the main game folder. There's one of those for quick saves as well(same thing but with quick save in the name).

You could just copy those files and paste them into the new game folder. But doing this isn't going to merge any new saves you have it's just going to replace your saves with your old saves, so you may want to make a backup of the new save files if you have any you're worried about losing. And again I'm not sure saves from a previous version will work as intended but you can give it a shot.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017

that happen to me do not watch your mom at night one you get home

Last edited:

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
The Drow girl can be interesting if done right, she is above orc girl for me. Who.. uhm *cough* is at the bottom
(im sorry:angel:) but its mostly cause the lack of content perhaps.

Death is my 2n favorite after Mom. I just love that girl and her dialoug she got going on with you and how she snaps at everyone and "protects" you.:happyblush see we both like something?!:hushedface:
omg! are we friends now?
BFF's, :biggrin:. Glad to see that other people like death as well though just so much you can do with her.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The game breaks for me on mother's route (love route no magic) a few lines after I choose her dress, any solution to this?

U

User_32285

Not much progress in last couple of months, imo would be better with less time invested in routes and more in developing the story.

//edit//

I really like this game and I am interested to see what the (Main) story will bring :)

Last edited by a moderator:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
BFF's, :biggrin:. Glad to see that other people like death as well though just so much you can do with her.
Aww BFF's i'll take it!:happyblush
I know.. i wish she had more going for her. I mean mom's romance route is still my nr1 its just so sweet.
But i enjoy deaths route more, Does that make sense?
I have no idea. I'm so confused.. im dating "death" and i like it!:heartcoveredeyes:

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
The game breaks for me on mother's route (love route no magic) a few lines after I choose her dress, any solution to this?
I had the same problem when I was using an old save game, so I started a new game and just powered through making the same choices I made previously and it let me go past the place it was freezing.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I had the same problem when I was using an old save game, so I started a new game and just powered through making the same choices I made previously and it let me go past the place it was freezing.
Thanks a lot for the info, so basically I have to restart the whole game for every release..

Aug 24, 2017
So on the mom route, this version ends when you go to meet the merchant guilds ?!... but the game always freezes there, not sure if it's the end for the current version. Anyone that has info about this ?

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks a lot for the info, so basically I have to restart the whole game for every release..
Seems like it. I had the same problem last version using an old save, so I guess old saves just aren't completely compatible.

Reactions: Drafox
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes