monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Very nice game, i enjoyed the many choices you can have and the possibles Mind controle or romances. I still have a bug on the Sandy's Romance path (blue orb) i can't have the question when she askes if we used magic on her... Its run on Ghorza automatically.
Are you using an old save? Looks of bugs/glitches when saves from previous versions are used. Just in case you didn't know, you need to find the flower in the forest to progress through her route

Reactions: Gabaw

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Are you using an old save? Looks of bugs/glitches when saves from previous versions are used. Just in case you didn't know, you need to find the flower in the forest to progress through her route
Oh, i did not know how to find the flower... i'm doing all what the walkthrought said, but at the day 2, when i coming back it's automaticaly gorzha event. When i need to find this flower?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, i did not know how to find the flower... i'm doing all what the walkthrought said, but at the day 2, when i coming back it's automaticaly gorzha event. When i need to find this flower?
If you want blue orb route then choose blue orb in day 1. Make sure you 'mention sandy' in the morning of day 2 when speaking to mom or you will go to Ghorza/drow route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Just done Ghorza route for the first time and it's my second favorite by far, right behind the mom one, this VN is so good already, i can't wait to see how it will go on...

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The worst part about this game is that I found out while it's still in development so now I have to wait for more content. Why do bad things happen to good (although perverse) people? In the future I hope he adds naked sprites so theres something to look at leading up to the big scenes, and probably more importantly fixes the clunky UI. Overall a good start to an already enjoyable game.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Jesus christ, the amount of branching paths
Played the game for good 2 hours before looking at walkthrough and playing for 7 more

Reactions: LongJohns77

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Jesus christ, the amount of branching paths
Played the game for good 2 hours before looking at walkthrough and playing for 7 more
Haha yeah, its pretty sweet how much you can branch off.

I was kinda sad when i found out you can't take all the girls with you to the castle. I got pretty happy when i found out i got all the routes down, only too look at the wlkthrough to find out i missed the "Mage" girl.
At that point i was like "well im going in again!":happyblush
What is the route you liked the most?

Reactions: LongJohns77

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm here thanks to "No Life King" signature...The game looks interesting I'll see if I can give it an initial review after I play it.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Never played this game and am looking for more 2dcg art. How much content is in this game?

Reactions: Drafox

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i would say there is a good number of sex scenes in some routes (others not so much), also the story is interesting. So I believe it is worth checking out.

Reactions: Drafox and jande21
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes