• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Not sure if you guys are interested, but I made a short OW game parody that is free for all and available on newgrounds.

It has 3 scenes and 4 endings.
Also, public release for TFOI will be available in september 1-st as we celebrate 1 year of TFOI. Lady Death MB route will be updated there, as well as including new Tyranobuilder features like backlog, 30 save slots and slightly different UI. I am also working on configurations, but that might take some time. So yeah, have fun. :)

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if you guys are interested, but I made a short OW game parody that is free for all and available on newgrounds.

It has 3 scenes and 4 endings.
Also, public release for TFOI will be available in september 1-st as we celebrate 1 year of TFOI. Lady Death MB route will be updated there, as well as including new Tyranobuilder features like backlog, 30 save slots and slightly different UI. I am also working on configurations, but that might take some time. So yeah, have fun. :)
Would have personally preferred one of the lesser done OW girls, like Sym or Mei. Mercy, D.Va, Widow, and Tracer are all overdone (lol puns) IMO. Still great work with the short, hope to see more little side projects along side TFOI

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
To anyone whos played the game, how many voiced scenes are there? The only one I can find is the one with the aunt. Is my game just bugging out

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
To anyone whos played the game, how many voiced scenes are there? The only one I can find is the one with the aunt. Is my game just bugging out
From what I remember all voices as of now happen in the last section of the game, so I may be slightly off but I think around 5.

Reactions: Cirro84

fsugoi

Jul 17, 2017
I hope we'll get an expansion to the mother's vanilla route in the next few updates. I'm a huge sucker for that kind of romance.

Reactions: Obrist

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Today we are celebrating our first year on patreon, so public build is updated.

WIN

MAC(requires Wine emulation)

0.22 Changelog:

1) Updated route for LD MB (2 scenes and 8 images).
2) New GUI (hope you will like this one better).
3) Expanded save slots to 50.
4) Added log button and configuration menu.
5) Changed resolution to 1280x720.
6) Fixed some typos at the start of the game(still a long way ahead) and re made intro (no more red screen of death).

Press and hold "ctrl" to activate skip, and press "space" to activate auto mod.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Downloaded the file in the Windows Mega link provided and when I played it, it ended at the point where your sister arrives home and said this is the end of v0.1?
You are probably went for dwarf slave, but she was not updated since 0.1 because of the low demand. Other routes should go further. If you like her- you are free to join in, and vote for her at the month's poll that will be in october.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
You are probably went for dwarf slave, but she was not updated since 0.1 because of the low demand. Other routes should go further. If you like her- you are free to join in, and vote for her at the month's poll that will be in october.
Nah, didn't meet any dwarfs... I simply went to the bar, talked to Sandy (chose the Red option) and talked to the mother (chose I don't want to stick with only one woman) went back to the bar and followed the scenes as they played (didn't close door) and then got home and sister arrived and it finished saying end of v0.1.

Is that right?

Last edited:

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Nah, didn't meet any dwarfs... I simply went to the bar, talked to Sandy (chose the Red option) and talked to the mother (chose I don't want to stick with only one woman) went back to the bar and followed the scenes as they played and then got home and sister arrived and it finished saying end of v0.1.

Is that right?
Try to do something else, while I will be checking on that.

Reactions: Gabaw
Apr 29, 2017
@winterlook In version 0.22, I'm having trouble accessing Sandy's vanilla route after using the blue side during the first meeting with her, even picking the necessary choices stated in the walkthrough. I tried all the other options just to be sure, but the only way I've found that works is not using the sphere on her at all.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
@winterlook In version 0.22, I'm having trouble accessing Sandy's vanilla route after using the blue side during the first meeting with her, even picking the necessary choices stated in the walkthrough. I tried all the other options just to be sure, but the only way I've found that works is not using the sphere on her at all.
More information to solve the problem will be appreciated.

Reactions: Gabaw
Apr 29, 2017
More information to solve the problem will be appreciated.
After using the blue side on Sandy, the problem starts when answering Miriam's question about if the MC has a romantic interest. Responding with "mention Sandy" puts her response in a loop that repeats a few times before allowing the game to continue. Then when the game advances to where the MC enters the bar, instead of the conversation where Sandy asks if you used magic on her, it starts the conversation with Jeremy about betting on Ghorza and continues on to Ghorza asking you to help her free Dabna.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes