Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it might of been a bug unless the dev plans to add something there. I wish I could have at least 2 of the starting towns girls come with me. I'd like to have the mom and torn between Sandy and Dark Elf chick for the second if this were possible. I can see Grohza reappearing later in the story line due to her being a soldier, Sandy could too if you impregnate her. Death is probably always present so she'd easily reappear.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
it might of been a bug unless the dev plans to add something there. I wish I could have at least 2 of the starting towns girls come with me. I'd like to have the mom and torn between Sandy and Dark Elf chick for the second if this were possible. I can see Grohza reappearing later in the story line due to her being a soldier, Sandy could too if you impregnate her. Death is probably always present so she'd easily reappear.
If it were possible my 2 wouold be Miriam(mother) and Dabna (Dwarf slave) the, and if I have a chance to impregnate any one there getting pregnant

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
Holy shit this game has many permutations. At first i thought that Sandy, Mom, Sister, Aunt were all there is, but playing it differently, i now unlocked 3 other girls.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Holy shit this game has many permutations. At first i thought that Sandy, Mom, Sister, Aunt were all there is, but playing it differently, i now unlocked 3 other girls.
You are missing 1 more.

If it were possible my 2 wouold be Miriam(mother) and Dabna (Dwarf slave) the, and if I have a chance to impregnate any one there getting pregnant
I could understand the Dwarf and Mother, since everyone else pulls you away from the house for long periods of time.

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
It would be nice to have a response when talking to your mom "I would like many women... starting with you". Why not have the opportunity to get the tavern wench, your mother, your aunt, and your sister pregnant... If I am, going to be evil and use the power of the red side, might as well go all out...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hope the dev gets a coder on board and ports the game to renpy. Atm it's hard to enjoy the game due to technical difficulties, bugs, iffy dialogues and it having the worst ui ever.

The sister/aunt are practically useless additions since the incest aspect isn't even there when they don't grow up in the same house and are effectively strangers. Also whats up with the sisters green lipstick in medieval setting?
Mom choker scene is promising though. Barmaid scenes are fine too.

Reactions: geistmas

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Really like this game, so many paths and the art is quirky though i don't like the first mother pose, makes her look like a hag. Wish so badly it was on Ren though.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
TFOI 0.21 (WIN)

TFOI 0.21 (MAC) *note: requires Wine emulation

TFOI 0.21 Official Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 3 new scenes are for the characters mentioned or can i expect something more for the mom?

101lols

TFOI 0.21 (WIN)

TFOI 0.21 (MAC) *note: requires Wine emulation

TFOI 0.21 Official Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny that I got "End of 0.1 build.", doing this things.
Using red side on Sandy
Telling mom that I want a Hareem
Leaving the door open having sex with Sandy

Apr 29, 2017
The 3 new scenes are for the characters mentioned or can i expect something more for the mom?
I haven't confirmed it myself yet, but I imagine they are for the characters mentioned. The developer typically focuses on making a new scene for one or two characters per update. Which characters get the new scene is decided by a vote from his supporters on patreon.

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after the game says "End of 0.1 build"? I have version .20 but if it stops there, that can't possibly be accurate. What do I do now? Is there anything that can be done?

goth

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after the game says "End of 0.1 build"? I have version .20 but if it stops there, that can't possibly be accurate. What do I do now? Is there anything that can be done?
it means that you have reached the content for that path, you could try other paths or wait untill the game is completely done

Reactions: Cirro84
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes