• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks god, finally a walkthrough, thanks guys... I can finally play this game again :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
been enjoying this. so far found my way to a few end of versions and not disappointed.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
wouldn't say short and the games pretty complex. Rushing one path would basically cut out so much potential content. that being said the dev does need to avoid making to many more branches cause the game will take forever to finish if they don't.

Reactions: Anonymous100

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
how do I get the sandy anal scene?. I have the walkthrough but all it says just use red side. and mention sandy to mom.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
how do I get the sandy anal scene?. I have the walkthrough but all it says just use red side. and mention sandy to mom.
If I remember correctly, first day use red on sandy, make a save here, go home talk to your mom and mention sandy or mention I think no one/lot of women, the next day you should go to the bar for some reason and that is the anal scene.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
If I remember correctly, first day use red on sandy, make a save here, go home talk to your mom and mention sandy or mention I think no one/lot of women, the next day you should go to the bar for some reason and that is the anal scene.
still not getting the scene, I got it one time many version ago don't remember how I got it

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
day 1
At home- choose any options .
At the tavern- choose any option- "Can you keep me company?" - choose red.
Watch H scene- choose where to cum.
Your choice of cumming inside will have consequences(impregnation) later in the game.

When you return home choose any.

day 2
At home.
Your answer to Mother's question is very important, it will open some routes and close others.
"Mention sandy" if you want to continue your dominating relationship and keep mind breaking her or choose "not yet" or "I don't want to stick with only one woman" to move to another characters.

If you continue with Sandy you will have another scene with her in the tavern(anal) if you keep the door open, she will become more slutty later on and will be okay with the idea of being watched by other people. if you choose to close the door Sandy will be less slutty and will keep your relationship more personal.

After that, you will continue mind breaking Sandy . Just choose anything from this point.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
day 1
At home- choose any options .
At the tavern- choose any option- "Can you keep me company?" - choose red.
Watch H scene- choose where to cum.
Your choice of cumming inside will have consequences(impregnation) later in the game.

When you return home choose any.

day 2
At home.
Your answer to Mother's question is very important, it will open some routes and close others.
"Mention sandy" if you want to continue your dominating relationship and keep mind breaking her or choose "not yet" or "I don't want to stick with only one woman" to move to another characters.

If you continue with Sandy you will have another scene with her in the tavern(anal) if you keep the door open, she will become more slutty later on and will be okay with the idea of being watched by other people. if you choose to close the door Sandy will be less slutty and will keep your relationship more personal.

After that, you will continue mind breaking Sandy . Just choose anything from this point.
I have the walktho to but I am still not getting secen I just get the option to bet for the corporal or not

and for consequences(impregnation) to hell with that every one is getting impregantion

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I chose red, ignored the mom at night, mentioned sandy, took money and got the scene.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes