• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
: thanks twice, Man, for everything

May 15, 2017
1) Just continue the story. There are 2 for blue and 2 for red. Blue then goes into romance route if your choices are right. If you have mentioned her to mother- you should be fine.
2) There are 3 scenes if you use red on mother, just continue the story, there is nothing too complicated about it.
3) Yes, you can only choose aunt or follower, what is wrong with that?
I will try sandy again but I never have a change to interact with her after the 1st day. With the orc's story line I bump into her and the other guy while on patrol but even if I shout at them nothing eventuates.

I tried the red with mother then when she asks if there is a woman you like I chose her but nothing more happens as I follow.
Are there smaller choices that affect the route? Like I'm trying different options between the drow and orc but still haven't found sandy or mothers routes.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I will try sandy again but I never have a change to interact with her after the 1st day. With the orc's story line I bump into her and the other guy while on patrol but even if I shout at them nothing eventuates.

I tried the red with mother then when she asks if there is a woman you like I chose her but nothing more happens as I follow.
Are there smaller choices that affect the route? Like I'm trying different options between the drow and orc but still haven't found sandy or mothers routes.
What do you mean nothing happens? You should go to the market after.
As I understand- you want everyone at once. Try to revisit your strategy.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Don't ask me I've never arrived at that point LOL

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017

"Changelog:
1) Lady's Death route update. (For those who slept with her in aunt's house).
2)H scene with Lady Death(4 images).
3) Voice acting for that scene.
4) Pillow talk with Lady Death.

Hope you won't find any bugs and have fun with it! Next will be Mother MB update...I have a plan for some collar...and impregnation."

WIN:

MAC:
"This version is compatible with Mac, but requires emulation. I recommend using "Wine" for that."

Please update when you get the chance, @muttdoggy

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
.17 changelog just so people know what to look for:

"Changelog:
1) H scene with Aunt at the bathhouse(missionary) with 4 lewd images.
2) Mind break H scene with Aunt(blowjob) with 4 lewd images.
3) Voice acting for both scenes.
4) Scene with mom being jealous (if she finds out and you had romanced her before).
5) Scene with Ghorza finding out about aunt and breaking up with player."

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes