bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Hey!
Is the game supposed to stop when you first meet Beatrice?
No you're either using an old version, or an old save that isn't working properly. After you meet Beatrice you should be able to go to the city with her and meet a new character.

FloatingOrb

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for the update. Really enjoy this game.

By the way, Just wanted to make sure you knew the gallery is buggy. Also I think you need to proofread the orc mindbreak blowjob scene a bit, a notably odd phrasing is "You pull her head in and out..." rather than off and on. Grammatically its imply her head is in your penis rather than the other way around. You may also want to move the graphic transition back 2 lines so it lines up with her showing the semen in her mouth.

Also, can I get some hints for the death route? I can get the first scene, but I can never think of anything to prevent cumming and I am just lost.

Last edited:

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Also, can I get some hints for the death route? I can get the first scene, but I can never think of anything to prevent cumming and I am just lost.
Click her and it should go from there, later on use convince since using the orb she see's through it.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes