some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
it mentions 5 scenes with sandy but i have only found 3 with sandy in the beginning the footjob/blowjob/and vaginal i havent cant figure out how to get to the other 2 or sandy quest which was mentioned in the changelog

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
it mentions 5 scenes with sandy but i have only found 3 with sandy in the beginning the footjob/blowjob/and vaginal i havent cant figure out how to get to the other 2 or sandy quest which was mentioned in the changelog
If you found a vaginal scene, that means you succesfully completed her quest. Other 3 scenes are available if you used red side of sphere on her.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
let me rephrase that are all sandy scenes on day 1 ?
There are 3 scenes for romance options and 3 scenes for mind break option. If you mean romance then yes, you found all of her romance scenes. Other 3 is availalbe if you choose to use red on her instead of blue.

Last edited:

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
There are 3 scenes for romance options and 3 scenes for mind break option. If you mean romance then yes, you found all of her romance scenes. Other 3 is availalbe if you choose to use red on her instead of blue.
well i can only find 1 scene using red orb how do i reach the other ones ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is there going to be a release any time soon?
the last update was this week (and you can find it in the first post).. I suppose we need to wait a little for another version.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
the last update was this week (and you can find it in the first post).. I suppose we need to wait a little for another version.
Nah, the last update was the 20th February. Its just that the Op happened to be updated this week.

The new version that came out is only for Patreon folks.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated OP with 0.12 links and changelog.

Vatana Batata

Sep 8, 2016
I was curious about this game so downloaded today but I cannot get it to run on ubuntu :( . Tried using wine. Just opens a small nw.js white window and stays stuck. Anyone knows a fix?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes