yaya

Apr 29, 2017
thank you,
but after meeting beatrice my game stop and if i folow corporal to the tavern when she invit me the game stop too,
what can i do ?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
thank you,
but after meeting beatrice my game stop and if i folow corporal to the tavern when she invit me the game stop too,
what can i do ?
If it doesn't say - "end of the build " before it stops, that means it is a bug and I need way more information to fix that.

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
There we go.

v.16
"New build is up! It is an update for mother's romance route.
It triggers if you decided to sleep with her at the aunt's house or rejected Beatrice and aunt.

Change log:
1) Bath house scene with mother and aunt(2 images).
2)Cowgirl scene with mother(4 images).
3) Sweet SFW image for you to discover(1 image).
4)Scene with a prostitute(same as in Beatrice's romance route).

I hope you will enjoy it!"

WIN:

MAC:

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
how many scenes are with Beatrice so far ? so far i found red orb one

edit:some 1 should update the OP

Last edited:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
@winterlook in some path the spites are colored and in some path the same spites remain black. Is that a bug or a feature?

Again thanks for the work.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: waiting for next update :ForeverAlone:

And moderators update the OP plz. Its still v .14 there

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Im having a tough time getting anyone's route.
Sandly, blue or red only one scene. Mention her with mom but nothing more.
Mom, used red but nothing more. Get to aunt and can only choose aunt or follower.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
@winterlook in some path the spites are colored and in some path the same spites remain black. Is that a bug or a feature?

Again thanks for the work.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: waiting for next update :ForeverAlone:

And moderators update the OP plz. Its still v .14 there
What sprites are you talking about?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Im having a tough time getting anyone's route.
Sandly, blue or red only one scene. Mention her with mom but nothing more.
Mom, used red but nothing more. Get to aunt and can only choose aunt or follower.
1) Just continue the story. There are 2 for blue and 2 for red. Blue then goes into romance route if your choices are right. If you have mentioned her to mother- you should be fine.
2) There are 3 scenes if you use red on mother, just continue the story, there is nothing too complicated about it.
3) Yes, you can only choose aunt or follower, what is wrong with that?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone have the walkthrough?? can you please share, i want to know what is available in the game

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
What sprites are you talking about?
You should start a new game :)

Awesome game, love mother route progression, including aunt.
Sister is absolutely hot too ;)
The only issues(pretty much technical i suppose) for me are that there is no options to turn off/change the volume of sound/music and it seems there is no option to hide text and see the lower parts of arts.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
the hide text one is just pressing message button , but i completely agree about the music wish i could turn it on and off since most of the time when i load a save i end up with no music at all and i like hearing something while i play and i think the music fits the game

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes