Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Don't ask Sandy to sit with you, choose to fight. So far Death is best girl.

I only went to Sandy's blue crystal route, haven't seen the others yet so don't know if they are the same or not. Told her I used magic and looked for Dragon's claw and gave her.

Was wishing if the game was in Ren'py instead because the engine feels a little clunky but I guess some of the hidden option doesn't work in Ren'py or something. Really great game so far.

Bug?: Text sometimes stops and doesn't advance and have to click auto to advance it. Not all scenes are unlocked in the gallery for some reason.

Mar 26, 2017
Lady death route, ?
If you romance (death) first time, what to do next ?
I mean, I chose everything I could, but death never appeared once more :D...

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
During sex click on her face instead one of the options to last longer. When mother asks about a girl, mention her.

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
Don't ask Sandy to sit with you, choose to fight. So far Death is best girl.

I only went to Sandy's blue crystal route, haven't seen the others yet so don't know if they are the same or not. Told her I used magic and looked for Dragon's claw and gave her.

Was wishing if the game was in Ren'py instead because the engine feels a little clunky but I guess some of the hidden option doesn't work in Ren'py or something. Really great game so far.

Bug?: Text sometimes stops and doesn't advance and have to click auto to advance it. Not all scenes are unlocked in the gallery for some reason.
Don't ask Sandy to sit with you , that it anything ?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Yeah, first time you go to the bar,
- Its a joke, right?
- Thank you.
-- Exit the bar.
- Yeah.
- Fight him
That's when you meet her for the first time

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
ok so he has walkthrough that he updates every time but yet nowhere to be found...good shit, anyways It has been asked a few times already yet no one answered it so ill ask it again, I need SANDY her route after the bar scene, how do you meet up with her again on day 2, because i keep running in the orc instead of sandy herself what has been done wrong?
Firstly, after the day 1 Sandy scene, don't red orb the mother at night. Then when mom asks if your interested in any one, say Sandy.
I'm also gonna leave a slight walk through for blue route cause I was stuck there for awhile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zephery

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
we really need a image extract played death route mom route orc route and dark elf girl route and the gallery never unlock so if someone know how to extract this game pls tell me

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
we really need a image extract played death route mom route orc route and dark elf girl route and the gallery never unlock so if someone know how to extract this game pls tell me
Does anybody need a path to game temp folder with pictures?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
WIN:
MAC (requires Wine emulation.):

".19 Changelog:

1) Mother MB route updated.
2) New scene with 5 images and impregnation option(not yet voiced).
3) Collar scene(image in the post).

Sister MB won the poll and I will be working on this route next."

@muttdoggy please update when you can, thanks.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
I just get an "end of build" message after the final scene with the mother in .19.

What am I doing wrong?
same ending as .18?

when you have the option to buy wine, jewel, selecting red, select red and the .19 path will follow
not sure if you need to press red while she's masturbating to unlock or not, but i did

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks god, finally a walkthrough, thanks guys... I can finally play this game again :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
been enjoying this. so far found my way to a few end of versions and not disappointed.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes