Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Come on! There are 11 scenes in the game so far. If that is not a content - I don't know what is.
No offence winter you know I love you're game but let's be real it's fuckin self explanatory you wanna be a pussy use blue wanna be a man get your dick wet use red.

Reactions: NetZero

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
No offence winter you know I love you're game but let's be real it's fuckin self explanatory you wanna be a pussy use blue wanna be a man get your dick wet use red.
First of all- you don't need to use a sphere to get a girl.
Secondary- what kind of gameplay you would prefer then? Maybe something like this- a girl asks you, what you would like a tea or a coffee. You answer tea and you get + 1 points. You answer coffee you get -1. Collect exactly 15 points and you will get the scene. Is that what you would prefer?
Some girls are easy yes, but your choice matters and what kind of relationship you will have, changes depending on it. I don't think that many games can offer you this.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I agree with you completely that games where you have a faction and raise and lower stats is kinda lame...but I am still 100% team red.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
0.1a build is now available for public.

Change log:
1)~ 3k new words.
2) You can now use the blue sphere option on Corporal if Dabna is your slave.(Dark alley encounter)
3)Threesome H scene with Dabna and mother with 2 additional variations.
4)New cursor.
5) Some grammar fixes at the prologue... still needs a lot of work.
6) Some bug fixes.

Enjoy.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
0.1a build is now available for public.

Change log:
1)~ 3k new words.
2) You can now use the blue sphere option on Corporal if Dabna is your slave.(Dark alley encounter)
3)Threesome H scene with Dabna and mother with 2 additional variations.
4)New cursor.
5) Some grammar fixes at the prologue... still needs a lot of work.
6) Some bug fixes.

Enjoy.
Thanks!!!

D

Deleted member 7072

Mr. dev sir could you put a slight outline around text? There are numerous scenes with white parts of the background making it very hard to read.

Also the fullscreen button is fucked up for 1366x768 resolution. Here is an album showing examples of this issue:

Reactions: aj1 and Cirro84

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Mr. dev sir could you put a slight outline around text? There are numerous scenes with white parts of the background making it very hard to read.

Also the fullscreen button is fucked up for 1366x768 resolution. Here is an album showing examples of this issue:
Well, check this out in that case-

Reactions: Cirro84

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
damn i really like this game. specially the mother-son romance, is surprisingly good and sensual. :)

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes