Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Love this game has some of my most favorite fetishes in it just wish it would update faster but s'ok can't rush greatness :p

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Love this game has some of my most favorite fetishes in it just wish it would update faster but s'ok can't rush greatness :p
Glad to hear! Next public update will be available January 20. I make updates twice a month...I don't know how faster you want it to be.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Glad to hear! Next public update will be available January 20. I make updates twice a month...I don't know how faster you want it to be.
Lmao.... You really want me to answer that?.... Cause ya know.... If you want me to be honest about that..
-In his head he is whipping winterlook WHY ARE YOU ON A FORUM SLAVE!!! -whips him more- YOU NEED TO WORK FASTER SLAVE EVERYDAY MUST HAVE OVER A GIG OF NEW CONTENT!!

xD I am kidding take all the time you need much rather have it done well then like garbage.

Reactions: Cirro84

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Lmao.... You really want me to answer that?.... Cause ya know.... If you want me to be honest about that..
-In his head he is whipping winterlook WHY ARE YOU ON A FORUM SLAVE!!! -whips him more- YOU NEED TO WORK FASTER SLAVE EVERYDAY MUST HAVE OVER A GIG OF NEW CONTENT!!

xD I am kidding take all the time you need much rather have it done well then like garbage.
Well, I surely didn't expect that... Now I will have problems falling asleep.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey glad I can be of service and just think friendo now you can work on the game more if you are not sleeping xD.

Golym

Aug 20, 2016
So, we don't have anyone to leak it? Oh well, I guess, if that is the case, we wait until 20th.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I never gave this game a try because the sphere in the box looks so cheesy...but now I can say I am happily apart of team red sphere.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I never gave this game a try because the sphere in the box looks so cheesy...but now I can say I am happily apart of team red sphere.
Good to know! There will be some nice scenes for you in 0.1 and in 0.11. Artist made a great job there.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes