Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm kind of 50/50 with this game. Its a really solid game! Thing I learned and probably pretty obvious use the red on slutty women. And Blue to grind out a full healthy and sexual relationship with those close to you. I went both routes (played, replayed) with it. But at the time I played the game the storyline really wasn't far enough along to do much. I will keep on eye on this game and play it again, but wait it out until the development gets deeper.

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Maybe this is quite a dumb question but can someone explain me how to start the game on mac? i extracted it and I also extracted the TFOI file in the folder but still I dont find any icon where I can start the game

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Maybe this is quite a dumb question but can someone explain me how to start the game on mac? i extracted it and I also extracted the TFOI file in the folder but still I dont find any icon where I can start the game
Not dumb, considering nobody mentions it here. You have to use Wine emulation to play the game. "MAC" version is just a WIN version, but compatible with MAC settings and emulation process. I answered same message a few pages before, but yeah, happens.

Reactions: n0b0dy

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I managed to let it work with an App.
Download this and give it a try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SubDe

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, I'd drop the voice acting. While VA is usually mandatory or at the very least desireable in games, it feels completely out of place in this game. Mostly because the acting is...well, not that professional. I can do without a bored girl faking moans to be honest.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Fun game so far!

Probably not as intended, but I'm playing through without using the orb, and found a bug. I set Dabna free, then had her work with Corporal. After Beatrice shows up, Dabna is present and acting like a slave in my house.

Thanks for a fun experience and story!

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
acting is...well, not that professional.
I have one girl who is working on snow daze, another who is featured on the latest studiofow movie and a girl who literally pleasures herself while recording. I guess that is not good enough and I have to hire some AAA stars.

I can do without a bored girl faking moans to be honest.
Yeah, wish there was a way to mute it for you...oh wait, there is.

Last edited:

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Fun game so far!

Probably not as intended, but I'm playing through without using the orb, and found a bug. I set Dabna free, then had her work with Corporal. After Beatrice shows up, Dabna is present and acting like a slave in my house.

Thanks for a fun experience and story!
It is a bug indeed but her story is on hold right now so it won't be fixed soon. Glad you had fun.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Personally I really like the voice acting in this game. It really draws you in and brings the character to live. I did not really care for the sister in this game untill I heard her speak. That was some of the best and sexiest voice acting I have ever heard from a western vn and made me fall in love with the sister instantly :heartcoveredeyes:
Now she is my favorite girl in the game.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I have one girl who is working on snow daze, another who is featured on the latest studiofow movie and a girl who literally pleasures herself while recording. I guess that is not good enough and I have to hire some AAA stars.

Yeah, wish there was a way to mute it for you...oh wait, there is.
Actually, there isn't. Because the Config menu is all misaligned, so I can't click anything, really. Oh wait, I can click on some "On Off button", which I don't even know what it belongs to.

Anyway, you shouldn't take that as an attack on you or your work. I really like the art and pace of the game, but felt that the voice was simply out of place.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Actually, there isn't. Because the Config menu is all misaligned, so I can't click anything, really. Oh wait, I can click on some "On Off button", which I don't even know what it belongs to.
Que?

What is "misaligned" here?
SE Mute to mute Sound effects. Easy as that.

Anyway, you shouldn't take that as an attack on you or your work. I really like the art and pace of the game, but felt that the voice was simply out of place.
Of course. It is just showing optional feature for the game as a flow. Something that can definitely play out well for its market.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, that screen looks like you could actually make some configurations. Here's how it looks for me:

I can click left of the "On" Button...but that's it. So no, the VA is not optional. For me at least. Hence the criticism. I just figured the config screen was still WIP.

Reactions: gazmko and lumley

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I like the voices, it makes the characters more '' alive '', the only one I didn't like was Lady Death, her voice is boring and it doesn't seem like she's really enjoying the moment, but this is just my opinion. You are doing a good job @winterlook Keep it up :)

Reactions: elmandor

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Yeah, that screen looks like you could actually make some configurations. Here's how it looks for me:

I can click left of the "On" Button...but that's it. So no, the VA is not optional. For me at least. Hence the criticism. I just figured the config screen was still WIP.
Some information about platform and resolution you are using can help. Also, there is a dark space down that should never happen. What about windowed option? Same result? It runs on 1280 x720 resolution, there is no way it can screw like this in windowed mod.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes