winter

Sep 8, 2016
So you have to reject the mother?
I don't think reject her. Just don't enter the mother's route. When your mother ask if you have a girl in mind just pick the option where you still have noone in mind. Then you enter Xerana route automatically and when you are capture by her pick options that will end her route. So when Beatrice came, you have the option to bring noone with you.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, doing Sandy's vanilla route is so heartwarming, I haven't felt this kind of sensation for a long time now.
Really looking forward for more update of those route.
Thank you for sharing this.

Thantoast

Sep 9, 2017
The character stills and H-scene art are like night and day. Regardless, this game is pretty interesting and is worth watching.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017

Dance with Lady Death(very rough sketch)
$1+ patrons
Jan 22 at 10:39am
Just wanted to show that Lady's Death Goddess form is not forgotten and will be shown in her next update. You will be able to choose with what form to have scene with, depending on your preferences.
Yess, finally her route will be updated. and now we can have her original form again, that was all I wanted, perfect

Reactions: Aprilsun

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You know, I like this game, but what prevents me from supporting it is that it definitely feels as if it's one of those that are completely milking the patreons.
The updates are just ridiculously small. One scene with a few pictures in one month?
No one can tell me that this couldn't be done faster. The art is not that detailed.

Aug 16, 2017
You know, I like this game, but what prevents me from supporting it is that it definitely feels as if it's one of those that are completely milking the patreons.
The updates are just ridiculously small. One scene with a few pictures in one month?
No one can tell me that this couldn't be done faster. The art is not that detailed.

i was just about to mention the fact that each update is so small its making patreon look like a dairy farm :D
in the last 8 updates of this game I have made almost no real progress. even 10 updates of this size is small compared to a lot of games on here updating just once.

its getting too dull to even bother playing

Reactions: Giovany and botc76

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
Aside from the milking part I'm really missing Dabna. That was honestly the only part of the game I really liked since you don't often see the shortstacks in these games

Reactions: Gmeng

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The fate of Irnia is bound to be abandoned. This was the last time I looked into it. It propably ended up to be a just-for-fun side project of the developer ...if it ever was something else that is.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
For fuck's sake, I wish he'd update the Miriam Romance route already. Seems like the MB routes are the only ones that ever get any attention.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
For fuck's sake, I wish he'd update the Miriam Romance route already. Seems like the MB routes are the only ones that ever get any attention.
MB routes wins every poll Winterlook gives us. It's not just you who is getting a bit sad about it. At least we do get Lady Death's romance route next update. She has been my favorite from day one and I was a little disappointed she didn't keep her looks, so I am very happy we can choose to get her "old" look back.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes