• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Routes are done by poll and that hasn't been voted on. Mother romance is next by a large margin next.
Yeah, feels bad. My chosen route was only at 28 votes. At some point we'll get more Lady Death, just got to hope everyone gets the mother/mother-sister stuff out of their system and vote with me for Death.

Reactions: dussalant

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, feels bad. My chosen route was only at 28 votes. At some point we'll get more Lady Death, just got to hope everyone gets the mother/mother-sister stuff out of their system and vote with me for Death.
Lady Death romance is my main playthrough with Ghorza as my second.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Will someone help me? I'm currently stuck at saving the Queen. If I go myself, I get stuck with this black girl.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Very strange issue with this engine. I have my rig hooked up to a big screen when I run the game it always starts minimized I actually have to create a shortcut and set it to maximized window as well as removing the dpi options for windows even then some screens look strange like

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I get "End of current version." just before going to save the queen. Barely 10 sentences into the update which supposedly has 13k+ words.
Any ideas?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i had a great love for this game..but after a number of updates focusing on boinking various dames and zero actual main story progression my fun has begun to wane....always..game ends at about to go rescue the queen..update after update...pfffft to this.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
As my post says, this update focuses on Miriam Romance route. It updates main plot for this route and not any other. It is not my fault you are not getting the whole post name and changelog. But yeah, I guess "pfffft" to me. Next update is about Miriam and Beatrice romance threesome route and next will be once again chosen by the supporters.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Very strange issue with this engine. I have my rig hooked up to a big screen when I run the game it always starts minimized I actually have to create a shortcut and set it to maximized window as well as removing the dpi options for windows even then some screens look strange like
You just click on the "screen" button on the UI to go fullscreen. For settings to look normal, you just need to pass intro and enter your name. It will look as it should after.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As my post says, this update focuses on Miriam Romance route. It updates main plot for this route and not any other. It is not my fault you are not getting the whole post name and changelog. But yeah, I guess "pfffft" to me. Next update is about Miriam and Beatrice romance threesome route and next will be once again chosen by the supporters.
More power to you if this update model is working for you and your patrons! Just worried people will start dropping out when their preferred path is left in the dust for years. Good luck.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
More power to you if this update model is working for you and your patrons! Just worried people will start dropping out when their preferred path is left in the dust for years. Good luck.
That model is used by almost every game around. Route wins the poll, I make an update and take it away from the next poll and so on, until all of them are updated. If you know update model that is even more fair than this, be my guest to tell. None of the routes took me ages to update and never will.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Winterlook. I'm a 10$ Supporter.
When you give us supporters the choice to pick then next characters it doesn't really work that great.
0.40 was Focused on Beatrice romance route.. Correct?
You just made a new Poll on patreon the problem is that THEY keep voting for the same character OVER AND OVER again.
I like that i have the option to choose but... it doesn't really work when other characters doesnt get to shine.

Look at this.
upload_2018-9-19_16-17-28.png

Beatrice with 18 votes ALREADY? I feel like after you make an update for a character that person shouldn't be in the next poll. There is so many character maybe reduce them 3/5 character per poll and keep switching them out.

Reactions: Hadgar

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Winterlook. I'm a 10$ Supporter.
When you give us supporters the choice to pick then next character it doesn't really work that great.
0.40 was Focused on Beatrice romate route.. Correct?
You just made a new Poll on patreon the problem is that THEY keep voting for the same character OVER AND OVER again.
I like that i have the opinion to choose but... it doesn't really work some character doesnt get to shine.

Look at this.
View attachment 151709

Beatrice with 18 votes ALREADY? I feel like after you make an update for a character that person shouldn't be in the next poll. There is so many character maybe reduce them 3/5 character per poll and keep switching them out.
0.40 is focused on Miriam romance route, as you can see, that route is not in the poll. 0.41 is focused on Miriam and Beatrice romance threesome route and the poll you are showing is for 0.42. I am not making an update for a character, I am making update for a route. Beatrice romance or Beatrice MB or Beatrice and Miriam threesome route are a completely different routes. They have different interactions, scenes and text, so I don't understand your point of just wiping them all out after one of them won.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes