Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ah, was wondering why wasn't seeing any new content. gonna update OP to reflect the content. Love the game.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I like this game a lot, but the engine is such a buggy piece of shit. Add to that very clunky UI and frequent typos, it's really off putting.
Yes this exactly. Why not port to renpy... This homemade renpy is so bad.

scarletlove

Jul 18, 2017
I tried all the links, but the zipped files don't seem to be valid archives. Can anyone post a link that works please?
Or is it something I'm missing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I tried all the links, but the zipped files don't seem to be valid archives. Can anyone post a link that works please?
Or is it something I'm missing?
Just to check i dled PC version from Doko and it works just fine.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nope. Downloaded again. Still doesen't work for me. Thanks for your help though.
What i'm saying that the problem is on your part. Your anti-virus kills it or something like that because the archives are alright.

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone stuck on the "The label:'1barrack' could not be found" error, you have to upgrade the barracks before you save the queen. I tried fixing the code but I couldn't find a way to turn it back into an exe file, so that's my only solution.

scarletlove

Jul 18, 2017
Shut off my antivirus n tried. Tried a different system and internet connection. Tried to download on my phone. Still nothing.
No candy for me I guess

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Shut off my antivirus n tried. Tried a different system and internet connection. Tried to download on my phone. Still nothing.
No candy for me I guess
Okay, so here is a simple -probable- answer to your problem. Outdated winrar/zip.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
HEY,Guys,how to make my old save works? After downloading 0.40,I AM NOT seeing my saves from 0.39.what should I do??

wyeel

Aug 17, 2018
HEY,Guys,how to make my old save works? After downloading 0.40,I AM NOT seeing my saves from 0.39.what should I do??
Copy over the ...tyrano_data.sav file from your previous version's folder.

On another note, anyone else's game freezing up just as the scene changes to the castle?

Reactions: orcagaming

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Copy over the ...tyrano_data.sav file from your previous version's folder.

On another note, anyone else's game freezing up just as the scene changes to the castle?
the game is freezing in that part for me too. I think the old saves is the reason of that. As always, this shitty engine fucking up our saves and making us play the game all over again :/

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Not to sounds like an illiterate, but can anyone tell me how to actually get more Aunt scenes? At best I get her at her house and in the bathhouse then nothing. None of the other scenes trigger. The walkthrough says I can visit her fter paying for the Barrack upgrades in any standard path. If I'm just being dumb let me know...

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
u only get to visit her,if u use red orb on her in bath.If u choose to use no orb,and let her dominate u in the bath,then u won't get to visit her,but if u use the red orb and m.b her during the bath,then u will get the chance to visit her later.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes