anschwww

May 10, 2017
:pancakeMix:

Public release to celebrate anniversary.

(Requires WINE emulation)

Changelog:
Continuation of Miriam and Beatrice romance route with an impregnation possibility.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
By the Dark Gods, i haven't noticed that drow before!!! Is she in the game already??

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
By the Dark Gods, i haven't noticed that drow before!!! Is she in the game already??
Yep she’s in.
Don’t start love/MB paths with the mother, Sandy, Lady Death and Corporal, and on the second or third day (can’t remember), you should have an encounter in the market, where you are kidnapped. Follow that path (and be sure to not alarme the guards ^^).

Oh! And if you want to track her in the change log, she's named Xerana.

Reactions: Ennoch

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
watch out some spoilers ahead..

- so can anyone tell me if the story in any way goes beyond queen and your death?

- how i can continue this route? i need to start from begining?

v0.41
Continuation of Miriam and Beatrice romance route with an
impregnation possibility.

- so is there any impregnation markings?
- here we are back to my 1st quastion how is main plot far progressed?

v0.40
1) Continuation of the main plot with over 13k new words, that has answers to most questions.

- and ofc how can i get this scene?

5) Fighting scene with Orc.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is an awesome game but i cannot seem to save the queen if i send soldiers it ends with my death if i go alone it says end of current build so not really sure if we can save the queen yet

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. I think the game lacks pictures. Most of the time I just stare on the (mostly solid) background paintings. In scenes there are only a few or only 1-2 pics in them. All very static. I like the open approach to the game (but i ran into a dead end early in my first try with my dwarf sex slave :/) and the unique artstyle, but its very static and the UI is HORRIBLE! Its way to massive and blocks to much of the screen. Change the front and the size. remove all the useless buttons or change them to small icons.

Just a quick "scribble" to make my point clear - font is still not good, just picked one fast.

Reactions: yeetie

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
it ended with a double bj from mum and sister isn't that the same as the last update for the romance for mum and sister

Ghostis

Jan 31, 2018
This is an awesome game but i cannot seem to save the queen if i send soldiers it ends with my death if i go alone it says end of current build so not really sure if we can save the queen yet
Could be a bug, I saved her and there is a lot after you rescue her.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Tried some more routes and there are a lot of logic bugs. Sandy (barmaid) comes to me to tell my she got pregnant from me, but i ignored her completely.... red orb helped, but nonetheless its a major bug. Or with the drow and her test, and then I return to my chamber an my mother is awaiting her master ... but I didnt enslaved her.
And a gamebreacking crash when I dont raise taxes and upgrade the barracks (I think that might be the reason).

There seems to be a big problem with continuity - that needs to be fixed :(

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
What route leads to saving the queen i fully upgraded the barracks but no matter what path i take i end up dead via sending the soldiers and execution or if i go to rescue her myself i get end of content before i actually do i kinda wanted to mind break the queen

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Ghostis

Jan 31, 2018
What path did you take
This game offers a lot of choices, but I did not used the sphere in any moment, I followed the romance path with Mom and Sister, trained without using dirt with Eleanor, I think this might be one of the paths where you can save the Queen e keep alive.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This game offers a lot of choices, but I did not used the sphere in any moment, I followed the romance path with Mom and Sister, trained without using dirt with Eleanor, I think this might be one of the paths where you can save the Queen e keep alive.
I used the sphere to mind break both the mom and sister mayby the problem is the sphere i will try a run without using the sphere at all

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
What route leads to saving the queen i fully upgraded the barracks but no matter what path i take i end up dead via sending the soldiers and execution or if i go to rescue her myself i get end of content before i actually do i kinda wanted to mind break the queen
Same. Took Mother and Sister vanilla route.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes