Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
started the game late last night as a test to kinda check it out, already noticed bugs in the settings menu with the check marks not realligning with the red square supposed to fill said box; already a bad sign. Trying to start the game today yields me nothing but a background process and the game won't load up. Yeaaaah, sorry but gotta pass on this one.
The game just starting slow. Like few minutes slow. It's quicker when you don't have browser opened and bazillion other stuff.

Reactions: rKnight

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
A nice amount, with a lot of characters to choose from as a sort of visual novel dating game, and with different ways the relationship can play out with each character, particularly if you go the incest route and fuck your mom or sister, or aunt, or combination of them, but the game is a little short at the moment, feeling like it's planned to be much bigger when it's eventually finished. Depending on the girl you choose, you have a few hours worth of game play, and there's multiple girls, so there's enough here to be enjoyable.
Thanks man for the info, yeah I'm interesting in incest path so I will try it right now, I was courious to start playing this game about 1 year ago but someone say was short so he suggest to wait more. I love the graphic style on this game, dunno if exist in other games

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So I gave this another shot, and now the writing is just kinda confusing me. Why is the MC suddenly the temp ruler of Irnia? I get that he's the son of some hero or w/e, but he's still just some random town-guy up until this point. Did I miss something here?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I gave this another shot, and now the writing is just kinda confusing me. Why is the MC suddenly the temp ruler of Irnia? I get that he's the son of some hero or w/e, but he's still just some random town-guy up until this point. Did I miss something here?
Not really, lol. Just shit happens :LOL:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
EDIT:
Yep because of good hero father it was choosen and because the sphere father talk to queen is a key for end war. Now it make sense why he choose him.
Untitled.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I got to the end of Sandy's route in the current build. I'm not too impressed with one of the "twists" that happened, and it felt a bit lazy, but the plot as a whole isn't *terrible*. I do like that despite being tempted to use the orb for either law or chaotic actions you can choose neither.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I got to the end of Sandy's route in the current build. I'm not too impressed with one of the "twists" that happened, and it felt a bit lazy, but the plot as a whole isn't *terrible*. I do like that despite being tempted to use the orb for either law or chaotic actions you can choose neither.
Did your game have sound? Any voice or bgm? I played an older version long time ago and iirc there was bgm but this version doesn't seem to have any.

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
anyone else got a weird bug where the settings screen is all fucked up? the buttons are all off-centered.

Apr 17, 2018
anyone else got a weird bug where the settings screen is all fucked up? the buttons are all off-centered.
yes , and im also getting a bug where no matter how many times I click on the application icon it wont come up then like 30 mins later 9 of them will come up but during that time my laptop is shit laggy so I have to restart it

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I saw that about a final battle, so does the game progress past leaving the castle for the queen? I haven't played this in awhile.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes