Apr 17, 2018
anyone else got a weird bug where the settings screen is all fucked up? the buttons are all off-centered.
yes , and im also getting a bug where no matter how many times I click on the application icon it wont come up then like 30 mins later 9 of them will come up but during that time my laptop is shit laggy so I have to restart it

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I saw that about a final battle, so does the game progress past leaving the castle for the queen? I haven't played this in awhile.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wonder when we can make a move romance and MB on Leanor and also will there be a double romance and MB route for mother n aunt!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Katrin was the aunt?..Miriam is the mom right?..Beatrice the sister?...as i haven't gone the "incest" routes i forget..lol...regardless..i still love this game..i just wanted to get things clear in my head..lol

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yes , and im also getting a bug where no matter how many times I click on the application icon it wont come up then like 30 mins later 9 of them will come up but during that time my laptop is shit laggy so I have to restart it
It is not a bug, that is how it is meant to be.
If you take a look, the executable weights 500MB, there is no way the execution will happen instantly... You have to open it once and wait.

It is the reason why executables tend to weight only a couple of MB usually but the engine he's using clearly doesn't for some reason

Reactions: vMKx7

khann

Jan 10, 2018
0.43 was the last update i played through, tried to play the new version but sadly 0.47 seems to require 64bit system
anyone know why this was changed?

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Can someone help me I use wine.app to run the .exe but the game doesn't open and a debug error pops out while freezing wine.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes