EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
Alright guys and gals, so the Gallery is still buggy so even if you go through every route some CGs won't unlock. So I edited my save file to unlock all but 4 images. I could not for the life of me figure out what the correct term was so if someone wants to take a go at it, be my guest!
File also includes the images that are not in the Gallery
Save files just goes where your game is, both .sav files.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I would like to see the opportunity to have a relationship with the Queen. I mean, we already saved her from that demon like a true white knight in shinning armor AND she wanted to marry our father ("make him his king") and now she thinks highly of his son - those should be a very solid base to have a romance route with her as well...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have problems with route's not working correctly.

Death romance switches to Sandy after the first night in the palace, Rosalin forces me to go to see the aunt after getting back from Red Mountain despite not following aunts path at all.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
1. I never advertised that the game can work on a 32 bit system. Export option is labeled "Windows", and it was always labeled by me the same way.
2. I had zero complains from the supporters and didn't do anything unusual to this build to cause any problem for 32 bit system. I advise of checking official links on patreon, not like your comment there will be ignored...especially since 0.47 is available for everyone.

3. If a person put even a dollar, that person would've known that I am working on a renpy remake and that I always help with technical issues, if I know about them.

Have a good one.
Hey, good to get a response on this matter!

First things first, good game! Keep up your good work!

Yes i must admit i don't check the official patreon sites very often because most of the time if you are not patron there is not much you can do!
I never said that you don't care about technical problems your patrons have, sorry if i was not really clear there.

And since you did not change anything on the build then there must be some kind of other problem, and it is not your fault then.

I will try your official Link then and tell you if it is working!

I wish you a good one too!

Edit: Nope the version from your patreon does not work either, still says not compatible withe the running Windows version etc.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hey, good to get a response on this matter!

First things first, good game! Keep up your good work!

Yes i must admit i don't check the official patreon sites very often because most of the time if you are not patron there is not much you can do!
I never said that you don't care about technical problems your patrons have, sorry if i was not really clear there.

And since you did not change anything on the build then there must be some kind of other problem, and it is not your fault then.

I will try your official Link then and tell you if it is working!

I wish you a good one too!

Edit: Nope the version from your patreon does not work either, still says not compatible withe the running Windows version etc.
Try this
I have rerolled software to the previous version.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see in the changelog "epilogue" so one storyline is now complete?...hope not..was kind of hoping this game would go on for a couple more years :D ya..i'm greedy...

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes