BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wonder when we can make a move romance and MB on Leanor and also will there be a double romance and MB route for mother n aunt!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Katrin was the aunt?..Miriam is the mom right?..Beatrice the sister?...as i haven't gone the "incest" routes i forget..lol...regardless..i still love this game..i just wanted to get things clear in my head..lol

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yes , and im also getting a bug where no matter how many times I click on the application icon it wont come up then like 30 mins later 9 of them will come up but during that time my laptop is shit laggy so I have to restart it
It is not a bug, that is how it is meant to be.
If you take a look, the executable weights 500MB, there is no way the execution will happen instantly... You have to open it once and wait.

It is the reason why executables tend to weight only a couple of MB usually but the engine he's using clearly doesn't for some reason

Reactions: vMKx7

khann

Jan 10, 2018
0.43 was the last update i played through, tried to play the new version but sadly 0.47 seems to require 64bit system
anyone know why this was changed?

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Can someone help me I use wine.app to run the .exe but the game doesn't open and a debug error pops out while freezing wine.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I have 3 question...

1) Where is the saves file locate? Been looking at both Document > My Games & TFOI 0.47(WIN) folder, none show the save files.

2) Is there a way to unlock the entire gallery? I know I can just d/l the CG from OP, but I rather saves my hard drives space (I know someone gonna murder me for saying that, but pluzzzz XD).

3) Only the mom vanilla route finish soo far? I wish the corruption route complete to. :/

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have 3 question...

1) Where is the saves file locate? Been looking at both Document > My Games & TFOI 0.47(WIN) folder, none show the save files.

2) Is there a way to unlock the entire gallery? I know I can just d/l the CG from OP, but I rather saves my hard drives space (I know someone gonna murder me for saying that, but pluzzzz XD).

3) Only the mom vanilla route finish soo far? I wish the corruption route complete to. :/
1. "InputName_tyrano_data.sav" inside the installation folder is the save containing all the saves.
3. There were other routes pretty close to being done, I am guessing next updates will focus on route ending of those (Beatrice, I believe).

Reactions: DrGrigor

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
1. "InputName_tyrano_data.sav" inside the installation folder is the save containing all the saves.
3. There were other routes pretty close to being done, I am guessing next updates will focus on route ending of those (Beatrice, I believe).
Thanks..

Hopefully the author finish the corruption route 1st, I don't care much about vanilla route anyway.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow came back to this 2 years later, and this has actually progressed pretty well. I'm quite pleasantly surprised. Although it seems there still is a lack slots, don't know why that is when this is a choice based game; I guess we did get a gallery instead so its not that bad.

truyers

May 5, 2017
View attachment 75866
Overview:
Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
That was one year ago...

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-25
Developer: Winterlook
Censorship: None
Version: 0.47
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks to @-Hex- for sharing!

Extras: - -

sir, i've downloaded the 0.47win version from zippy, but when i try to start the game on my win10 32bit pc, it says "this app can't run on your pc" did i do something wrong or the newest version can only run on win 64bit? please help me

Reactions: jhose15xs

dmknnnn

Mar 22, 2018
Then how do I do it
is it something like this

1. I download the pc version of the game
2. I create a wineskin with the name of my choosing
3. I unzip the pc file of the game
4. I place the game and etc. in the wineskin folder

but what do I need XQuartz to or how do I use it
What I did was download XQuartz 2.7.7 and installed it. I believe it has to be XQuartz 2.7.7 for the mac version of WineHQ to work. Make sure to install mac version of WineHQ and its stable version. Now go to TFOI game and "right" click it and select other to open the game and find WineHQ. It should prompt you to download a few extra things to be able to open and play the game, download them. The game should be the mac version I believe. Hope this helps.

truyers

May 5, 2017
well bro, at leat you can play 46.0 ver
here is the link

i'm a 32bit peaseant to, the worst is, that from this year 32bits is getting obsolet and everything is getting update exclusively for 64bits
nope, don't want to, i really love miriam route, i guess I'll try to change my win version later

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes