thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I am getting an odd bug with the epilogue where certain choices during the game result in the epilogue reporting you made a different decision.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Feel half dead when romance route keep getting priority. Was hoping MB route being release... Oh well, guess I just going to wait for the next update.

tfidk

Nov 1, 2018
I'm confused. How are they going to say it is configured for Mac computers if it's .rar ?? Shouldn't it be a .zip file? It never works on my laptop unless it is .zip .... Can someone explain this for me? I'm not super into programming and all that but I know that zip is for Mac OS systems...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just started playing,, but I noticed there's no pictures during most of the sex scenes, just text, voice acting, hardly any images.
Is this intended?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
too bad that demon dont become my slave or lose it power hope next build add something killing her make me lost info in the war and a way to get men to give info they keep to them self

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Just played It for the First Time and loved how the game progressed and where It ended. I liked the fact that you don't have to wait tons of hours for the sex scenes. Also i have 3 main fetishes 1)incest 2)pregnancy 3)marriage. I guess this Is the only game that provides fulfillment for all of these 3, if not so please suggest others. I only hope we will get a scene with Mom and sis in the wedding dress showing their full bellies. Overall great game!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i find a bug i reload and change my mind about using red to take over my sister but at the witch hub she ask yes my master and the witch seem but in this load i pick 3some choise

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
@blackstar42 Haha. I got a headache writing it. Its like a preverted twist on those jokes where someones friends half something twice removed had something irrelevant happen to whatever situation was being discussed and you scratch your head wondering why that joke is still making the rounds.

@Marzapane Preach on sir!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Downloaded the game from a different source (another website which I won't mention for reasons I will state below)

The game was pretty nice, honestly I expected a dumb scenario with just "touch deez balls and they'll be yours"
Despite the game being like that, bluntly, the managing (if you go that way) is pretty simple & easy to get
The art is pretty good, despite the shock I received from discovering some characters change in sexual scenes

Now, from the version I downloaded on the other crappy website ;
It was build 0.1c, which show that is was clearly the 'dev-beginning' of the game
It had a lot of content, I explored almost everything ; haven't unlocked full galery since I'm more inclined into the mother herself.

There's enough content to satisfy anyone's needs and honestly finding that the version I had was outdated was pretty disappointing
Yet, I was happy that there's a very more updated version ; more content, more pleasant scenes, more story.

I recommend this game to anyone who like simple story building without mindless sex scenes.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes