Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This would have been one of the best games if the creator had done it. Sambox is to say that it allows you to do all the routes. and not having to choose just one

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
I was wondering, after the Mc chooses the option to tell mother to grow out her pubes will we be able to see the outcome?

magus448

May 22, 2018
You can't be hand of the queen anymore because... but your last act is to legalize the reason your not anymore and still can't be the hand. Wait...what?

Reactions: Nameless One

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Gotta say,the epilogue seems a bit,I don't know,rushed?We save the queen and then it's a timeskip?I can understand the need to finish the game,given its many routes,but the epilogue was quite jarring,lackluster and a letdown.What's the point of worrying about the horde if it's that easily dispatched?No mention of characters in the fight,no battle scenes,no mention of your fighting style,just a win/lose result.No details.It felt like fighting a bunch of orc toddlers,not a demon+orc horde.

That and what magus448 said.You legalize incest and,apparently,many people liked that,since they decided to start knocking up their mothers,sisters,daughters and what have you but you're still not eligible to be the Hand or even King.Maybe fewer routes would help,not spreading the development time too thin between too many characters.After all,if done well,less is more.

Also,what happened to the sphere?In the Miriam romance route,you just throw the thing in the lake.Right.I guess no one could possibly find that.You could,I don't know,give it back to the witch?That seems like the most logical choice.

TL : DR=Good beginning,middle and an end reminiscent of ME 3.Well,at least your choices (mostly) mattered here.Oh well,the art is good.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i stated playing it it was good till i got 0.1 ep then i wouldnt go fast that ,, im doing something wrong ?
bec i got stuck twice in game 2nd time i restated game stuck again any help would Appreciated

its not bug stopping me is it ATM im playing shelter ver 0.2 its not going any where either

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
There is an android version (0.47) floating around. Found it this morning.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes