aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
I can't bring myself to play this and believe me, I played a lot of fucked up shit. seems extremely depraved so well done but this is too disturbing for me

Reactions: Parthornax

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
To the people who don't know how run-time packages work: if you're missing the RTP you'll get an error message about it. That error message should tell you what RTP you need. Then you go to your preferred browser, type in [blank] rtp download, and odds are it's going to be the very first thing that pops up. The download page will likely even have advice on how the RTPs work. naturally you'd replace the [blank] with whatever the rtp was, e.g. vx ace.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Anyone got the variations mentioned in the hints.txt by changing her arousal?
I did not find such a parameter, the CG show much more variation than I have found in the game.
I got all the endings mentioned but thats only a fraction of the CG.

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
To be fair this game is pretty boring. There's almost no game and it mostly variations of the same scenes. Can't see how this game is 1.7GB

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
My impression is that the game is very dark in the concepts portrayed as well as the images, but the repetition gets old very fast. Also the lack of good dialog makes the game have very little impact. This is probably because those who create such games need to get into the mindset of the character to create the dialog, and getting into the mindset of the MC here would probably put a lot of stress on the authors.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes