HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well, as long as it's with... what's-his-name's wife and not a MC's LI, I still don't really see the problem.
a quick run down would be :
On the wedding day for one off your wives ,your town gets attack and after the battle you invite Asambe over (the town blacksmith and militant commander ,who has a business relation whit your 1st wife( forging weapons to be enchanted by her))
you're in contact whit one Asambe's wife as lot as she is a jeweller whom you from a lot as well and his 2nd Wife is the castle's horse mistress whom you're acquainted whit as well due to her working whit 1 off your concubines )

then he joins the previously interrupted wedding feast(whit added reason off celebrating victory and honouring the dead)
after a bit off dialog the Bride suggeusts a bath to rinse off the blood & sweat and knowing that the MC gets "horney" after battle she send him a "Gift" while hes there (a maid to fuck(all willingly of course The MC being a chad/the young master and prime husband in a world where Men are sparse)
You just extend your invite to Asambe (who i'd consider family friends at this point) who asks if his wives are allowed to join Whit which your fine whit that

you enter the bathroom(bathhouse really) and see your gift >
choice 1 have sex infront off asambe and his wives which get horney and have sex to
Or choice 2 pick up your gift go to a side bath in the "Bathroom" for some privacy (meanwhile asambe and his wife still have sex because they are horny to)

end scene after both party's are done and they finish up their bath and return to the feast
(naturally asambe's wives are not potential LI's)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this discussion has been going on for a while now, it's still the most recent update, so you should probably put something that detailed in a spoiler box ... just a suggestion, but those things are why I stay off any thread I'm not caught up with.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
While this discussion has been going on for a while now, it's still the most recent update, so you should probably put something that detailed in a spoiler box ... just a suggestion, but those things are why I stay off any thread I'm not caught up with.
true i should've spoilered it ganna do it now

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If they're other guy's wives, then I don't give a shit if that guy has sex with them or not. But I prefer not to have to see it, something that from what some people have said is possible, right?
There's a choice, where you can either have sex with one of your girls in front of the guy, leading the guy having sex with his wives, or you can take her to another part of the bath house and have privacy, while the another guy is having sex with his wives in the original place.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're talking about a fictional stories. If you're feeling icky about it then it's a purely you problem. Incest has always had problems with asymmetrical power dynamics, age dynamics, genetic issues and social dynamics. None of that matters though because none of this is real. Don't wanna play incest games because it grosses you out? Fine, don't. Do wanna play them? Then don't worry about stupid considerations that never applied to pixels in the first place. Either way no point moralizing about it, either do it or don't there's no point in making some big philosophical stink about it.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It didn't make a lot of sense to me as a part of the whole TBH. What with the demonic curse it'd make more sense for them to be overjoyed about ANY babies, but people don't make sense all the time. :shrug:
in a way it does but i believe that having less men around is actually a strong incentive against incest whit limited genepools and all that
not that i've seen any reach to reason that any high tech existed pre curse or something like that but i believe that past experience(birth defects and all that) on the subject still shine trough the ages ,so incest would be a No No in the setting this AVN IMO

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
in a way it does but i believe that having less men around is actually a strong incentive against incest whit limited genepools and all that
I'm just saying maybe worry about the extinction of humanity first and add chlorine to the gene pool later? :)

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
in the beginning, if they dont recognize the nature of the curse, they must be look for other cause of birth defects and incest will be first suspect. and after they know about the curse its may not decrease as well as any other causes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm just saying maybe worry about the extinction of humanity first and add chlorine to the gene pool later? :)
Best way to minimize the consequences of massive fertility issues like this are to maximize genetic diversity. With men hardly being born all men should have as many wives as possible so their off spring have maximum diversity, inbreeding provides the exact opposite result of what's needed in the narrative.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Remember that gods are real and active in the setting. If "no incest" is a command from a god that can actually smite you then there's much more incentive to listen.

It wasn't explored that much but the problem seems most likely to be about the genetics since they don't see a problem with one whole family of women being married or at least in a relationship with a single man and not regarding adopted siblings as incest. Furthermore the exact nature of the crime wasn't incest but "father desiring his own daughter". With the curse there's already going to be lots of problems with the gene pool, most people will be cousins or only slightly removed. In that situation direct father daughter or mother son couplings would exasperate the problem fast.

Personally I just assume that in lore Ishtar, who seems to know at least something about the curse since she can shield her priestesses first child from it, gave a divine commandment against parent-child and possibly direct sibling relationships specifically.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
they don't see a problem with one whole family of women being married or at least in a relationship with a single man
from the first look it loom like reasonable behaviour. that women childs any way will not cross breed, so IN LIMITED POPULATION it looks like reasonable dna managment/distribution

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes