Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
If "thick thighs save lives", then this bitch is my first choice for a bodyguard. Vanderer , what is her name and when can we have her warming our ears with her meaty legs?
That's funny because that's exactly what happens in the next update! :D

Not the type of "bodyguard" you expect, though...not yet at least.

Punto said:
Please no NTR!!
No NTR, not my jam. You can look in the " Developer Notes " section for more info on what type of content will be in the game if you want.

Also, you do not really need a walkthrough, the choices are few for now, and they always will be straightforward.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game. Oh man, this game is playing on one of my biggest fetishes, impregnation! I love it already!
If you like pregnancy you should try out these games;

Depth's Revival

Monster Girl 1,000

Greener Pastures

Prince of Suburbia

Fall of the Angels

Grandma's House

Almost Dead

Detective Necro ** this one doesn't have any pregnancies yet, but much like this game you're going to be getting your harem pregnant it you want

23 Sisters ** this game is explicitly and unavoidable incest based. Also it's pretty weird, like treat incest as normal, and this is still super weird. Fun though.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
If you like pregnancy you should try out these games;

Depth's Revival

Monster Girl 1,000

Greener Pastures

Prince of Suburbia

Fall of the Angels

Grandma's House

Almost Dead

Detective Necro ** this one doesn't have any pregnancies yet, but much like this game you're going to be getting your harem pregnant it you want

23 Sisters ** this game is explicitly and unavoidable incest based. Also it's pretty weird, like treat incest as normal, and this is still super weird. Fun though.
Will do! Thank you, friend!

Reactions: S1nsational

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The game is interesting so far, but it would be much more fun if there were more choices available and if it felt more like those choices influenced the outcome of the game.

Also, since the MC owns slaves it seems like a perfect opportunity for there to be at least two major pathways for him to take since he could either be a nice slave owner (as he is now) or a more traditionally not so nice slave owner. I think the game would be more interesting and have better replay value if there were alternate options like that, at least with individual characters and scenes if not overall.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The game is interesting so far, but it would be much more fun if there were more choices available and if it felt more like those choices influenced the outcome of the game.

Also, since the MC owns slaves it seems like a perfect opportunity for there to be at least two major pathways for him to take since he could either be a nice slave owner (as he is now) or a more traditionally not so nice slave owner. I think the game would be more interesting and have better replay value if there were alternate options like that, at least with individual characters and scenes if not overall.
Choices are limited in the early game as Vander sets up the story. That said, I don't foresee a 'dark' path ever happening in this game. Given his current characterization, it would (1) be very strange for him to suddenly be a harsher slave owner; (2) encourage his slaves to refuse his advances; and (3) make several of the other women not interested in being with him. There are specific dialogue lines where women say they have feelings for him because he's a good man, even to slaves.

(That said, the most notable choice currently in the game is whether the MC is aggressive at going after the enemy without caring about Naesala's well-being, or if he protects her first, and it determines her interactions with him after that: whether she is scared of him or not.)

As for choices that matter, Vander's dev notes explain what to expect: Since most LIs are not avoidable, due to the large cast and the pregnancy sex requiring huge numbers of variant renders for scenes with multiple LIs, he is focusing the choices on dialogue and how certain relationships go.
But, the intensity of the relationship will be different depending on choices. Arranged marriage vs love for example.
The other meaningful choices in the game will be the option to reject 'the weirder LIs'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Also, the law do not force women to get pregnant, but the contraceptive herbs are controlled by the priestesses of Ishtar, the fertility Goddess, and can only be taken after the woman had two children.
So, this is a bit of a "rant" - though "rant" implies aggressiveness and I'm not being aggressive here. It's just a nerdy deep-dive of the story setting. So, just skip if you don't feel like indulging this, it's fine. I don't wanna aggravate anyone, this is just for fun and to alleviate some boredom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So, this is a bit of a "rant" - though "rant" implies aggressiveness and I'm not being aggressive here. It's just a nerdy deep-dive of the story setting. So, just skip if you don't feel like indulging this, it's fine. I don't wanna aggravate anyone, this is just for fun and to alleviate some boredom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problem about your "rant", I like that sort of questions! i means that you think about the story, and I take that as a compliment.

So, it depends on the country. In Aetas, the Kingdom the story starts, is ruled by a Queen and has been for a long time. It makes sense that the female ruler want more freedom for women.

Besides, when women outnumber you 9 to 1, and most of them learn to fight because they have to defend themselves and the country, it is not wise for a man to be a rapist.

The religious and societal pressure are there, but the biggest problem is resources. Outside of the towns, life is very hard, and dangerous. Orcs, monsters, and bandits infest the countryside, which means farming is not that easy. People who work outside need to be guarded or take a lot of risks. So, food is a problem, and so is a lot of other ressources.

The chokepoint in the "baby production machine" is not really the will to have children, but the resources to have them reach adulthood. Since contraceptive exists, most women rather have two children that they can feed than 5 that starve. Of course, the MC is rich so...

As for women warriors, they understand that having inbreeding is bad. Men are precious and generally encouraged to stay at home and fuck. While the Mc is possessive, a lot of them sow their seeds without much afterthoughts and enjoy a good life...
An exception to that is mages. A good mage will have more influence on a battle than 100 trained soldiers. A great mage will have more influence than a thousand. When you can make meteors rain from the sky...you are more valuable fighting.

So yes, women do take more of a role fighting in the front lines. Because they are expandable when men are not. Orphans often found a home with women without a man or at the orphanages of Andolisa, a Goddess. The only time a woman who can fight do not is when she is pregnant. Most women of age are part of the militia of their town. They have to.

Of course, other countries have other cultures.
Erika, the warrior chick as you put it, actually left her home in The Grand Sultanate because as she said, did not want to fuck who she was told to fuck. In Aetas, people are more understanding. For them, if you do your duty protecting the children and the people who are not good fighters, you are as valuable. Someone who saves a dozen lives do more than a mother of three.

And a last, and important, reason for not having women being forced to breed is that I am not into rape. ;) It will be part of the game, still is, but as a background thing, not shown. Difficult to have likable characters when they are rapists.

Choices are limited in the early game as Vander sets up the story. That said, I don't foresee a 'dark' path ever happening in this game. Given his current characterization, it would (1) be very strange for him to suddenly be a harsher slave owner; (2) encourage his slaves to refuse his advances; and (3) make several of the other women not interested in being with him. There are specific dialogue lines where women say they have feelings for him because he's a good man, even to slaves.
Spot on. Your whole post, but that in particular. My goal was to make a VN where the harem part of it makes sense. Not a story in modern times where every woman is okay with sharing the main character with 20 others...just because.

And in the world I created, a man like Henri would be a very attractive option for a woman. Decent looking, hot body, strong, protective, rich, and respectful, but not a pussy.

So, that way, it makes sense that a lot of them want him as the father of their children...

The only thing I would say is not entirely true is that most of them do not have feelings yet. At least not much more than a crush. They like him, of course, he's a pleasant individual on the whole, but most of them didn't know him 10 days ago so...

No, most of them are with him because he's one of the best options out there and they see potential for a more loving relationship, a thing a lot of women have to do without.

Hence the choices that will determine the intensity of the relationship, like you said.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Caught upwith this game and really liked it. It gives a good sense of adventure and power fantasy without being overdone. My only complaint is that the scenes in the dark are too dark(which is probably realistic but still hard to see properly).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, out of curiosity, will we be marrying more women than the current two?

I understand the slave girl staying a slave for the moment, though I would like to raise her up to equal status wife at some point, but the other characters like the Cleric who is currently a "concubine", will we ever be marrying them? She's a cleric not a priestess so I don't see that she'd have to give up her position to marry like a priestess would.

But yea, specific charters aside, will be getting more wives that just the first two?

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
A few points that are not spoilers, or were answered in the update already out on patreon that will be released for free soon so I can answer freely. (You will forgive me my little plug :D)

-Demons and devils are different things. Demons came from another plane, where they did fill a similar role than demons. But in the plane the story happens, devils are led by Asmodeus. He is more...how to say that...reasonable than his demon counterpart, and more importantly, more intelligent. He knows that if devils are known to not respect deals, no more deals will be made. Of course, like you say it's a monkey paw, but a lot of people think they are cleverer than they are and still make those deals. Some mortals are more clever, and get the better end of the stick.

He also views mortals as resources. And you don't kill all your cattle at once or you starve...something demons did not do. They also have a more monstrous side. While some look mostly human with difformities, others are behemoths of incredible strength.

As for demons power and limitations, the MC and most of the people in the story are not aware of them yet, so I will not expand on that.

-Wood elves and high-elves are related, but different races. They consider themselves as such, it's just that humans see pointy ears, elves. Wood elves have powerful magic, but the druidic type. Not as useful in combat, but you do not enter their forest uninvited and leave unscathed.
Aetas rule the open field, where their battlemages and heavy cavalry cause terrible losses to massed troops."
Wood elves rule the forest, where their druids can manipulate nature to transform it into a deadly trap and their skirmishers can vanish like by magic.

-Naesala was salvage because the merchant did not have an heir. If she had, she would have to be returned to them. Not for the goods in the cart, something found in the wilderness unattended, undefended, is free game. The brand, when the Master die, do not disappear, but is inactive. The family, if they do not have a mage, would have to hire one to make the transfer. Some mages are specialized in that sort of magic, there is a position at the court that is called the Master of the Brands, the leader of the condemned. (see below.)

-You are perfectly right about the different ranks of slaves. Personal slaves are the equivalent of a footman, someone who is very close to their Master, and is generally viewed as above the others. Like your example, when a Greek educated slave would often be viewed as part of a Roman family, and freed when the Master died, there is Martha. She enjoys the total confidence of Athagan, and she would just have to ask to be freed. She does not because the brand affords her some advantages, like an improved resistance against mind-corrupting magic, and the ability to be tracked if something happens to her. She is also viewed with much respect around town, because of her skills and because if you fuck with her, well, the big bad battlemage makes you dust.

-in Aetas, collaring someone is reserved for crimes that would warrant the death penalty. They are mostly used in the condemned, shock troops used as "cannon fodder". It does give them a chance to be redeemed. While the normal brand can be erased, the collar cannot, when forgiven it turns white. One character is such an individual. Who? Who knows... ;)
Collaring someone who do not deserves it is punishable by death or...collaring.

-Athagan's slaves are loyal because they cannot lie. It is incredibly easy to root out a spy or a saboteur if they cannot lie.
Regular interrogations are part of the life of the slaves of the most paranoid Masters.

Their resistance against mind-altering magic also helps.

Their loyalty come also from their good treatment. They are well-fed, treated with respect and not forced to have sex with anyone, they are basically servants with a brand. And he is protective of them. In a dangerous world like that, it is an appealing prospect compared to tilling the soil where a monster can come out and eat you alive...or worse.

I love world-building, it's my favorite part of it. I try to create a world that makes sense. That one, excluding the sexual elements, is actually a world that I used a lot in tabletop RPGs. As such, it was well tested by my players, who love to find those cracks, the bastards ;).

Of course, I let a few things pass, and sometimes, something that does not make sense happens. I am just human after all.
But the advantage of a fantasy world is that you can always bullshit with: "it's magic"! :D I try not to though, I found that a world with a lot of verisimilitudes is more engaging.

On that, I am going to work on the update.
As a former player, there is nothing more fun than hanging your DM by his own decisions.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Could anyone suggest me more vn like this
Probably, but we'd need to know what part of this game you liked to suggest more games like that part. There are a lot of elements to the game, and there are games that share some different combination of those elements.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes