Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The only thing I could imagine someone trying to claim it for would be when Millah fingers Monica while they both watch the MC fuck Anne... Despite both being pretty obviously interested in the MC, Millah becoming an official harem girl a few minutes later, and Monica becoming an official harem girl a few days (maybe a week?) later.

Reactions: Vanderer

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
This game is very much lacking in music, as well as various sounds. I like that the game is linear.

The game doesn't have a bad story, but I'm afraid that the whole game will be seen only to the harem, and the main plot will stand still. The game also says that men have several wives, but in the game we met only 2 men. I would like not just to know, but also to see the life of other people and other races.

About the sex scenes. I would like to use more angles, especially to show from the side of the girl's face, so that her emotions and facial expressions can be seen, it will look much better.

Last edited:

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I went through this VN for the first time and absolutely love it! This one just got added to my favorite list. I can't wait for the next update! Personally, I could care less about music since I always mute the sound.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I went through this VN for the first time and absolutely love it! This one just got added to my favorite list. I can't wait for the next update! Personally, I could care less about music since I always mute the sound.
If you ever play Eternum, please for the love of all things, do not turn off the music and sounds. But yea, this game isn't too bad without music or sounds

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah I think any music on loop would be better than nothin personally, people who won't like it can always mute it anyway.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So, out of curiosity, will we be marrying more women than the current two?

I understand the slave girl staying a slave for the moment, though I would like to raise her up to equal status wife at some point, but the other characters like the Cleric who is currently a "concubine", will we ever be marrying them? She's a cleric not a priestess so I don't see that she'd have to give up her position to marry like a priestess would.

But yea, specific charters aside, will be getting more wives that just the first two?
I missed your post, my bad. Responding too late, yes, there will be more wives. Avila will be the next one.

Cleric and priestess are roughly the same thing. The reason Monica is a concubine and not a wife is that nobles do not marry commoners, they take them as concubines.

Only Priestesses of Ishtar leave their position. Because Ishtar is not only the Goddess of fertility, she's also represents motherhood and wives. For her, a wife needs to concentrate on her family first. And a woman cannot do that while being in service of a deity.

And something not explained in the VN yet, but not really a spoiler:

Priestesses of Ishtar are rewarded with a ward that appears on their body, that protects them from the nefarious effects of the Curse. Their first child has as much chance of having a boy than a girl. It makes former priestesses of Ishtar prized wives as you can imagine.

When the ward is finished and is black, it is time for the Priestess to search for a husband. She finished her service to Ishtar.

As for slaves, yes, some will be freed, and some will raise through the ranks of society. Aetas culture is one where social mobility exists, to a point. A slave, through great deeds, can be freed, or even become a noble. but it's rare.

Salve being freed is more common, it is traditional for someone to put his favorites slaves in their will.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Freeing her can be a good path to go too, though I kinda like the loving slave dynamic, she reminds me of Lin from HH.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
HH? I know of a couple of games with a Lin. "HH" sounds familiar, though I've no idea.
Harem Hotel, very good game.

Freeing her can be a good path to go too, though I kinda like the loving slave dynamic, she reminds me of Lin from HH.
Aoife will never be freed. Why will be explained more in detail later, but she likes where she is in life right now.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Is it possible to recompile the game from RenPy version 7,3,5 to RenPy version 8,0,3 and continue working with this version?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is it possible to recompile the game from RenPy version 7,3,5 to RenPy version 8,0,3 and continue working with this version?
I will probably update to the next renpy version in the future, I don't know when.

May I ask why you are asking?

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I will probably update to the next renpy version in the future, I don't know when.

May I ask why you are asking?
It's just that not everyone knows English and uses an auto-translator (Translator3000.rpa) in RenPy games, and it works with almost all versions except 7.3.5. I have a friend who does not speak English, and I run him through the launcher and change the version to the latest one.
1671541535304.png

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes