HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the tiger in that anime is actually a bit bigger but transformed into smaller form for convenience

1693889455306.jpeg

googled this to compare
for those who interested the anime is called "in a other world whit my smartphone" basically a harem(no real 18+content) anime whit a somewhat hap hazard story-lines i'd say it isn't great but it isn't bad ether

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
the tiger in that anime is actually a bit bigger but transformed into smaller form for convenience

View attachment 2905116

googled this to compare
for those who interested the anime is called "in a other world whit my smartphone" basically a harem(no real 18+content) anime whit a somewhat hap hazard story-lines i'd say it isn't great but it isn't bad ether
Well, fuck me...a spoiler about that below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well, fuck me...a spoiler about that below:

"its not the size ,its how you use it" ahahaha couldn't help myself
but yours is bigger the anime one is equal in size to a teenager,yours looks bigger then kes so probably bigger then most humanoids
which if ya ask me is good ,more intimidating ya know
keep up the good work bro

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
LOL ... I think anyone who's seen the anime would have expected this anyway. I know I was ^_^
me to kinda would funny if Vanderer follows the same concepts as the anime ,unknowingly or otherwise

so ill give a short overview
In the anime the tiger is summoned when the MC tries summoning magic for the first time(the mc follows the classic power protagonist having op magic and covering all elements that kinda stuff)
he summons the tiger know as "byakutei" not just a magical summon but the highest tier referred to as "heavenly" instead off magical beast

to form a pact the mc is asked to prove himself by pouring magic energy into the tiger
which he does to such a extend that the tiger becomes completely overwhelmed and kinda get knocked out
the tiger submits and asks the mc for a new name to solidify the pact :"kohaku"(king white tiger in japanese kanji)
at this point the tiger also asked to change size and ends up in his smaller more mascot like form
mascot also being his main role in the anime if ya ask me along side the mc is could also to be the "male" friend to offset the harem

i know little about actual skills off the tiger but the few things if seen when i did a quick refresh scrolling trough the anime episodes are that the mc can ride the tiger as a mount whit a passenger maybe 2,
the tiger understands other beasts(demonstrated by understanding a dragons roar)
i have not really seen a magical afinity but i'd suspect it the be lightning or perhaps air based

Edit: ill add a for more background

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
me to kinda would funny if Vanderer follows the same concepts as the anime ,unknowingly or otherwise

so ill give a short overview
In the anime the tiger is summoned when the MC tries summoning magic for the first time(the mc follows the classic power protagonist having op magic and covering all elements that kinda stuff)
he summons the tiger know as "byakutei" not just a magical summon but the highest tier referred to as "heavenly" instead off magical beast

to form a pact the mc is asked to prove himself by pouring magic energy into the tiger
which he does to such a extend that the tiger becomes completely overwhelmed and kinda get knocked out
the tiger submits and asks the mc for a new name to solidify the pact :"kohaku"(king white tiger in japanese kanji)
at this point the tiger also asked to change size and ends up in his smaller more mascot like form
mascot also being his main role in the anime if ya ask me along side the mc is could also to be the "male" friend to offset the harem

i know little about actual skills off the tiger but the few things if seen when i did a quick refresh scrolling trough the anime episodes are that the mc can ride the tiger as a mount whit a passenger maybe 2,
the tiger understands other beasts(demonstrated by understanding a dragons roar)
i have not really seen a magical afinity but i'd suspect it the be lightning or perhaps air based

Edit: ill add a for more background

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wow... kudos to the dev.

Really really good so far.

While the MC looks a bit unusual, it's not bad.
What I enjoyed the most is that MC really cares for his women deeply. From slave to princess he makes no difference.
He is also not a perverted teenager that nuts from touching a boob but a man and yet he is gentle and caring but stong and powerful when he needs to be.

Thank you Vanderer for your game.
I really really enjoyed it.

Also thanks to RiamMar for his excellent mod.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hehe, you are the first one to get the reference.
Haha, I also got the reference, however it's such an iconic piece of gaming history I just figured it was obvious. I always love references and Easter eggs of other media in these games. (Well, at least when I recognize them) :p

On another note, now that we have a few pointy eared lovers, i wouldn't mind seeing one of them doing a princess Zelda "cosplay". Obviously not an actual cosplay, just something that would resemble her a bit. ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Haha, I also got the reference, however it's such an iconic piece of gaming history I just figured it was obvious. I always love references and Easter eggs of other media in these games. (Well, at least when I recognize them) :p

On another note, now that we have a few pointy eared lovers, i wouldn't mind seeing one of them doing a princess Zelda "cosplay". Obviously not an actual cosplay, just something that would resemble her a bit. ;)
It's literally this... :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Vanderer and SlapE

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i honestly missed that i grew up whit different games such as Command & conquer ,dune 2000 and soldier of fortune
first zelda i really played was phantom hourglass
but this discussion is giving me vibes that the first wisp/fairy we encounter will say :

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBasil
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes