Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That's a social status/rank distinction, not a "depth of commitment" distinction. Since the MC is now a noble, commoners join his harem by becoming concubines (IIRC, the game talks about this in relation to Naesala). Though that does make me wonder about Karla. Vanderer - does Karla get grandfathered in as a wife because their marriage preceded his becoming a noble?
Mages are knight by default, so nobles with a title that is not inheritable. Hence why she could choose her husband in defiance of her father.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Well, another really good update and our familiar is really cute (i wonder how big he will be)...i just hope when the druid talked about pain don't mean that we will lost any of our girls...
I think at some point (just a guess) Athagan will die, probably some battle with a demon, that would be really sad for the MC, and would open up his woman for the MC. I don't think the developer would be cruel to kill off one of the MC's girls.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think at some point (just a guess) Athagan will die, probably some battle with a demon, that would be really sad for the MC, and would open up his woman for the MC. I don't think the developer would be cruel to kill off one of the MC's girls.
seems like the most likely path but i completely disagree whit the mc's girls having plot Armour
Vanderer already stated that maria dying during the withering plague was a option he was considering in a post on this forum

its very likely at least one off the more "side girls" could die
overall this avn is lighthearted whit romance but there are already loads of darker twists and concepts
so i'd advise everyone to at least steel themself at the possibility off some off girls getting a unfortunate ending by a wrong choice made or unavoidable regardless, in any case the dryad has already forewarned the mc(and us)
so expect at least a setback that you wouldn't like to see

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
minor misspell - day4.rpy, line 651
mar "Mommy, daddy!"
should be mari

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Mages are knight by default, so nobles with a title that is not inheritable. Hence why she could choose her husband in defiance of her father.
from what I remember, Karla's father tried to marry her off to someone else but MC dicked her so hard she was like "nope"

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
seems like the most likely path but i completely disagree whit the mc's girls having plot Armour
Vanderer already stated that maria dying during the withering plague was a option he was considering in a post on this forum

its very likely at least one off the more "side girls" could die
overall this avn is lighthearted whit romance but there are already loads of darker twists and concepts
so i'd advise everyone to at least steel themself at the possibility off some off girls getting a unfortunate ending by a wrong choice made or unavoidable regardless, in any case the dryad has already forewarned the mc(and us)
so expect at least a setback that you wouldn't like to see
I will not spoil anything, but yes, bad things are going to happens to the MC. It's not going to be a smooth ride all along. And characters are going to die. Who, I won't tell, obviously. But a story when the MC overcome every challenge easily is boring.

Now, I take no joy in tormenting people either. I am no GRRM. And there's other bad things that can happens that are not characters death.

At the end of the day, it' still a power fantasy, the good things that happens to the characters will outweigh the bad by a very, very large margin.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
But a story when the MC overcome every challenge easily is boring.
eh, Talothral doing fine with his Marty Stu MCs, as long as writing is on point and story is engaging - MC can be ubermachine of plot armor without any loss of interest
It's not going to be a smooth ride all along. And characters are going to die. Who, I won't tell, obviously.
my bet on "dad", those glorious divine titties of his wife must belong to MC, especially with her choice of patron god - she needs a man with intact dick

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I will not spoil anything, but yes, bad things are going to happens to the MC. It's not going to be a smooth ride all along. And characters are going to die. Who, I won't tell, obviously. But a story when the MC overcome every challenge easily is boring.

Now, I take no joy in tormenting people either. I am no GRRM. And there's other bad things that can happens that are not characters death.

At the end of the day, it' still a power fantasy, the good things that happens to the characters will outweigh the bad by a very, very large margin.
Well it is your story to tell, and if you kill off some characters that is your call. I don't think it will be as bad as a game like Acting Lessons, as we the players are not invested in the love interests as much, as we really did not have any choice in the matter. I do like the game, and wish you the best of luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer and darlic

joolfoold

Apr 24, 2022
Vanderer Just played the game, i have to say this is one of the best games i have played from this entire website, the game is absolutely goated thank you for this experience and do keep developing this amazing game.

Cheers mate

• Red Heart

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Vanderer Love the VN. One of the best fantasy stories I have seen. There is only one thing that I wish this had in it as well, and that is a lore tap in the in-game menu to help keep track of all the different bits of lore. Example of what would could be in it is a list of each of the different deities (ex. Ninkasi) with a small section of what they are about. Another would be a list of all the major players in the game, such as Athagan, Karla, Monica, and many more.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Vanderer Love the VN. One of the best fantasy stories I have seen. There is only one thing that I wish this had in it as well, and that is a lore tap in the in-game menu to help keep track of all the different bits of lore. Example of what would could be in it is a list of each of the different deities (ex. Ninkasi) with a small section of what they are about. Another would be a list of all the major players in the game, such as Athagan, Karla, Monica, and many more.
not a bad idea really. it would definitely help to keep track of characters whether major or minor like that poor crispy bastard that we fried. I'd actually like to know if MC's bio father would be mentioned in the future so we can kind of see how MC may or may not turn out eventually

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
update_11.rpy
mc "Do you approve, Arwen?" (line 945)
mc "All right, then." (line 949)
judging by dialogue and renders those lines should belong to Calarel (cal)

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
The Fiery Scion [Atualização 11c]
english
game translated to PT BR and Spanish

program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.
português -br
jogo traduzido para PT BR e Espanhol

programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game slapped me in the face like MC slapped his Norse maid in the ass!

I had never even heard about it before RiamMar tagged me the other day. Now it's one of my favorite AVNs out there.

I'm really enjoying the light-hearted take on the various subjects it's tackling ... especially the goddess-endorsed harem aspect of the game.

But it also has a good sense of humor and the "friendly banter" is enjoyable.

Even the occasional translation quirks aren't as irritating as they sometimes can be.

Anyway, just happy I've found a new story to enjoy. Thanks again RiamMar!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I had never even heard about it before RiamMar tagged me the other day. Now it's one of my favorite AVNs out there.

I'm really enjoying the light-hearted take on the various subjects it's tackling ... especially the goddess-endorsed harem aspect of the game.

Even the occasional translation quirks aren't as irritating as they sometimes can be.

You're following me too! :p

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Glad you could make it, welcome! :cool:

welcome-gif-5.gif

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes