Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, I have a question.

In the beginning of the update when MC speaks with Arwen she says "(...)we will share the same man"
prompting MC to ask "did your father ever?"
and her to say: "no, silly, he's a man."

I don't quite get it.

What did her 'father ever'?
Who is the 'he' here?

-is it her fathers lifelong servant and MC is asking if he boinked them and Arwen replies, no, cause the servant is a man

-or are they talking about her mothers lifelong servant, as servant and master come in a package deal and he wants to know if her father also got a plus one when marrying her, just to be told that her moms servant is actually a man.

I am confused, maybe I am wrong with my guesses and am missing something obvious.
I am fairly confident that scene is interpreted as follows:
* Arwen says that she and Ailah will marry the same man.
* The MC asks if her father and his bonded servant were both married to her mother.
* Arwen then clarifies that wood elf men and their bonded servants do not marry the same woman. This is likely for similar reasons that this wouldn't happen in Aetas: While wood elven men aren't as rare as Aetan men, multiple wives appear to be something wood elves do, while multiple husbands does not.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
I am fairly confident that scene is interpreted as follows:
* Arwen says that she and Ailah will marry the same man.
* The MC asks if her father and his bonded servant were both married to her mother.
* Arwen then clarifies that wood elf men and their bonded servants do not marry the same woman. This is likely for similar reasons that this wouldn't happen in Aetas: While wood elven men aren't as rare as Aetan men, multiple wives appear to be something wood elves do, while multiple husbands does not.
Thanks, makes sense in the scheme of their conversation.

I think the MC's question ("did your father ever?") is a bit strange then, probably why I didn't think of this. The question is an uncompleted sentence, i get that, but I am not really sure what it could be completed as that would come to your conclusion (which suggested by the like of Vanderer seems to be the right conclusion).

"Did your father ever"... share your mother? ...had to share his spouse? (...tagteam your mom with his servant? XD)

Maybe "did your fathers (servant) also (marry your mother)?" or something along those lines would make that clearer.

I am not native btw, so maybe there is something I am missing or just don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: wsnlndr

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Can we REname the TIGER?
I just wanna name the tiger "KOHAKU":ROFLMAO: as in "In another world with my smartphone":love:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Thanks, makes sense in the scheme of their conversation.

I think the MC's question ("did your father ever?") is a bit strange then, probably why I didn't think of this. The question is an uncompleted sentence, i get that, but I am not really sure what it could be completed as that would come to your conclusion (which suggested by the like of Vanderer seems to be the right conclusion).

"Did your father ever"... share your mother? ...had to share his spouse? (...tagteam your mom with his servant? XD)

Maybe "did your fathers (servant) also (marry your mother)?" or something along those lines would make that clearer.

I am not native btw, so maybe there is something I am missing or just don't know.
That's fine, neither is Vander. :D

But in all seriousness, yeah, the rest of the question was likely "... share his wife with his servant?". Given who her father's servant is, the MC would be understandably hesitant to bring him up again by name due to the extra context and conflict surrounding him and his death.

I could very well be wrong, and Vander may well post an update if I am... But I feel that I've gotten to be relatively decent at understanding at least the general direction his mind is going in the game.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I could very well be wrong, and Vander may well post an update if I am... But I feel that I've gotten to be relatively decent at understanding at least the general direction his mind is going in the game.
Nope, you are pretty much spot-on.

The only thing wrong is that the Elves have more men. It was true before the war with Aetas, dye to their long lives, but they were decimated in battle.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Vander has said perviously that the game will only last one in-game year, so unless they've changed their mind, and the game will last longer, I don't see out new friend getting to grow much before the end.
at least one in-game year*

Reactions: Vanderer

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
The Fiery v11c Compressed (Untested)

Win 4.6 GB/2.1 GB :
,PixelDrain (8.2k Webp and 244 Webm)
Could you upload them in WinRar or WinZip,
because you can't even change a name or ad a file to 7z.
If I wont to do that I first have to extract it.
Less writing for my SSD.
(y)

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Could you upload them in WinRar or WinZip,
because you can't even change a name or ad a file to 7z.
If I wont to do that I first have to extract it.
Less writing for my SSD.
(y)
7zip should support adding files and folders to an existing archive as well.
There's a desktop package available for linus (p7zip-desktop). Most dists should have it, even Arch has a p7zip-gui package. Also tested the 7-zip windows app, and it supports it as well. (file/folder renaming works fine too)

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
7zip should support adding files and folders to an existing archive as well.
There's a desktop package available for linus (p7zip-desktop). Most dists should have it, even Arch has a p7zip-gui package. Also tested the 7-zip windows app, and it supports it as well. (file/folder renaming works fine too)
Maybe because I use WinRar,
i cant put nothing in it from my desktop, not even a note.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
You know i get that thing that MC fucks almost all. But i could live easy with just Monica:love: and maybe Arven ,Laura and Adah. I realy hope i can make Monica a real wife not just a concubine. This thing made me very sad.:cry:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well mind explaining what the deal whit android users is to me?
i do have a android phone but i don't see myself using it for avn's considering i have access to a PC

currently the only reason i can think off is tablet for more comfort or privacy

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
well mind explaining what the deal whit android users is to me?
i do have a android phone but i don't see myself using it for avn's considering i have access to a PC

currently the only reason i can think off is tablet for more comfort or privacy
Just my preferred way to play. AVNs are short burst games for me. If I'm at my pc I'm playing something that warrants my pc.

Reactions: Jynx3d

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I realy hope i can make Monica a real wife not just a concubine.
That's a social status/rank distinction, not a "depth of commitment" distinction. Since the MC is now a noble, commoners join his harem by becoming concubines (IIRC, the game talks about this in relation to Naesala). Though that does make me wonder about Karla. Vanderer - does Karla get grandfathered in as a wife because their marriage preceded his becoming a noble?

Reactions: Vanderer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
honestly i think karla was already has noble heritage (due to the fact eliose already tried to force her to mary into her husbands family but that can just to her being a mage)
plus the fact the MC and her started courting each other before the MC became a noble himself

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes