HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If there was one thing i would change of this update, it would have been the familiar not being tiger, i would instead have it been a bear cub, seen that one been used way too often. Other than that, great update.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I liked the game, especially nice female models and quite smoothly done animations (y) But missing sounds and moans and maybe some more options during scenes, could make it better :)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i don't know what is happening, but so far i didn't have a single update where my old saves would work without problems, the only difference between updates - how exactly broken saves would be, sometimes i have to rollback to start of a day, sometimes to start of a game, this time (save in elves border camp) - journey back to town with cure for plague :cautious:
usually such thing never happen unless dev starts to play with ren'py versions and variable names, it's not the case is it?
from my limited experience in IT kinda looks like a corroption issue could be permissions issue as well
next thing that comes to mind is that windows tends to put user data on their cloud storage so a issue could stem from there to

try experimenting whit it and and check your storage integrity

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
from my limited experience in IT kinda looks like a corroption issue could be permissions issue as well
next thing that comes to mind is that windows tends to put user data on their cloud storage so a issue could stem from there to

try experimenting whit it and and check your storage integrity
No cloud storage, I make sure to disable the one bullshit first thing every time I reinstall windows.

Normally, those errors are due to the script that changed. But the only changes are typos, and the position of the lines of dialogue did not. Moreover, when previous users had the same problem, the saves didn't load even when I used the exact version they were made in, which I just don't understand.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-U11c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Amazing update. I absolutely adore our new little friend
I was searching for a cat asset to use as a familiar, and when I saw the tiger, I couldn't help myself, too cute. Besides, it is posable, his joints are movable, so it's nice to use too.

About this update: One of the best, if not the best one yet. That surprise at the end, LOL, I can only imagine the happiness of a certain little girl.

Peace :)
Thanks a lot! It's weird, I was meh about this update, and I had a lot of good feedback! I thought it lacked something, and I was not happy about the map I used for the village, too low res in some places. I was happy about the elves models though, especially Ailah.

You never know what's going to please, but it's a good thing overall.

As for Maria, yes, she's going to love him!

If there was one thing i would change of this update, it would have been the familiar not being tiger, i would instead have it been a bear cub, seen that one been used way too often. Other than that, great update.
Thanks!

No bear cub asset that I found. As for having the tiger used, well, I never saw it in another game, but then I don't play as much since I started developing TFS. Less time to play.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
No cloud storage, I make sure to disable the one bullshit first thing every time I reinstall windows.

Normally, those errors are due to the script that changed. But the only changes are typos, and the position of the lines of dialogue did not. Moreover, when previous users had the same problem, the saves didn't load even when I used the exact version they were made in, which I just don't understand.
renpy save's are in %appdata% on windows right? so if the local user files are cloud based it could cause issue but i think there is only small chance its the issue.

unless you hard coded a dedicated save path outside off it into the code i doubt you'd be able change said issue for end users

but nice update i predicted the union to arwen the moment she didn't die on the road we didn't execute her and the MC though "she's cute" but ending whit Gaia's gift at the end was a nice surprise

already looking forward to the next update
(suspected content would be - quick introduction off the familiar > quick travel to windale >a day whit the queen's meeting and some leisure whit the harem > then ether the end off said update or maybe the marriage to aviallia included (which i doubt because Vanderer will most likely throw a other curveball again sometime soon))

Reactions: Vanderer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
great update! love to see some more ''magical beings'' join the harem
pray for orcs
i hate to shatter your hopes but i was said that orcs got cursed are now a only male species whit little to no sanity

perhaps Vanderer can skirt around it whit a goblin but doubt its in his current plans -although he mention he left room to be flexible so if enough people want a greenskin and hes willing to do it it could happen

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Vanderer as long as there is no Ren‘py or Python version change. The update only is universal as you only need the game folder.

Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks!

No bear cub asset that I found. As for having the tiger used, well, I never saw it in another game, but then I don't play as much since I started developing TFS. Less time to play.
Not really in games, but it's quite common in manga, that protagonist gets tiger or wolf as a familiar.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes