Apr 29, 2021
A humble suggestion for Vanderer. Definitely need more Maria content moving ahead if possible, as she is such an adorable kid. AVNs rarely include kids and even if they do certainly haven't seen a lot of them matching up with the level of Maria and the way she's written and hence makes her content even more desirable!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
At what point does one begin to make decisions? or is this a read only novel?
Much of the story is kinetic at this point. There are two notable decision points so far, but we haven't seen the ramifications of those decisions yet. There are also a couple preference choices (is the relationship with a particular character sexual-only or is it also romantic, etc., and a decision about how girls in the harem interact with each other).

Reactions: Vanderer and SlapE

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i don't know what is happening, but so far i didn't have a single update where my old saves would work without problems, the only difference between updates - how exactly broken saves would be, sometimes i have to rollback to start of a day, sometimes to start of a game, this time (save in elves border camp) - journey back to town with cure for plague :cautious:
usually such thing never happen unless dev starts to play with ren'py versions and variable names, it's not the case is it?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
i don't know what is happening, but so far i didn't have a single update where my old saves would work without problems, the only difference between updates - how exactly broken saves would be, sometimes i have to rollback to start of a day, sometimes to start of a game, this time (save in elves border camp) - journey back to town with cure for plague :cautious:
usually such thing never happen unless dev starts to play with ren'py versions and variable names, it's not the case is it?
Nope, I didn't change any variable, ever, and the last time I updated renpy version was at least 4 updates back, because the version I used didn't work with the auto translation program some players were using.

Did you try an autosave(the ones to the left of the first page of the save system?)

It's weird, because I have a few players who have problems with saves, but most of the playerbase does not. Last time, their saves would not even load with the version they were made in. I changed the way I end the chapters recently, and the patrons reported no problems whatsoever...I am stumped.

If you have a save, can you upload it? And the bug report would be nice, too. I would like to have a look.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Did you try an autosave(the ones to the left of the first page of the save system?)
unfortunately they all got overridden with "are you 18?" from beginning of the game as i attempted to rollback from different saves
here is my last hard one from elf camp, line or two before 10b ended

Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer spotted a mistake in the earlier parts, just after MC and Karla had their reunion sex, when they go see if Maria has gotten up from her nap. When Maria calls out to her mommy and daddy, it's mistakenly attributed to Martha saying it.

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
unfortunately they all got overridden with "are you 18?" from beginning of the game as i attempted to rollback from different saves
here is my last hard one from elf camp, line or two before 10b ended
Yep, same problem. I thought I had it solved but apparently not. I will look into it more to avoid it in the future, but even far better codes than me have no idea...

Anyways,n thanks for the save, I appreciate it, and will look more into it.

Reactions: Danv

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer spotted a mistake in the earlier parts, just after MC and Karla had their reunion sex, when they go see if Maria has gotten up from her nap. When Maria calls out to her mommy and daddy, it's mistakenly attributed to Martha saying it.
Thanks, corrected.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I'm getting an error when I try to run the latest version. the game doesn't even launch fully. Here's the treaceback:

UPDATE: after a third fresh download I can start and play the game, not sure what the issue was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Since I'm lazy as f when I want to play a game and wanted to try out my new ModCore, I made a small mod:
  • Customize textbox (fonts, outlines, opacity)
  • "Walkthrough"
  • Route selection
  • Renaming feature
  • Toggle choices
  • Auto-forward single choices for kinetic novel feeling
Most of this is not really necessary, since the game is not that heavy on the outcome of choices (yet) and pretty straight forward with telling what the choices are (dunno what the right word is in english :-| ) , and some might say to have the single choices is about expressing the intend of the player to do the action the character will perform. But… *shrugs* I like the game, wanted to mod it and that's what came out of it. :D

Link to thread.

Edit: Yes, I'm aware that being lazy as f and then modding the game so I can be lazy is a bit… weird…

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes