Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer as long as there is no Ren‘py or Python version change. The update only is universal as you only need the game folder.
Thanks for telling me that, bob. I don't have a mac device, so I didn't know. I did include more than the game folder for this version, so it's probably not compatible this time, but I will correct that for the next update.

The updateonly version was something asked by a lot of my patrons, hence why I did it, and thank you very much for doing it previously, it helped a lot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for telling me that, bob. I don't have a mac device, so I didn't know. I did include more than the game folder for this version, so it's probably not compatible this time, but I will correct that for the next update.

The updateonly version was something asked by a lot of my patrons, hence why I did it, and thank you very much for doing it previously, it helped a lot.
It is compatible anyways. They only need the files from the game folder though.
You're welcome :)
DM if you plan on changing the Renpy/Python version :)

Reactions: Vanderer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing update! :giggle:

I enjoyed it from start to finish, especially the duel and the ending, Ailah is definitely one of the hottest women in the harem now! The princess is very nice too of course, great additions to the ever growing family. Oh and of course... adorable tiger familiar! :love:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great update! We get the hottest Elf Arwen "besides Naesala" and I Love the Tiger! Will we get to name him? And will he grow up throughout the game?
Vander has said perviously that the game will only last one in-game year, so unless they've changed their mind, and the game will last longer, I don't see out new friend getting to grow much before the end.

Reactions: AlexTorch

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vander has said perviously that the game will only last one in-game year, so unless they've changed their mind, and the game will last longer, I don't see out new friend getting to grow much before the end.
Iirc tigers become fully grown in two years, so it could grow pretty big even with the remaining time in game. Considering not that much time has passed in-game so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Well what can i say . Fun game with a good update schedule, Fuck fest for sure but the models and the animations are good and a story line to boot . Few occasions where the English is a bit lacking but it is bearable and very far from Engrish . All in all a good job i have had fun with this game and will certainly look at sending the dev a pledge on next payment cycle

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Iirc tigers become fully grown in two years, so it could grow pretty big even with the remaining time in game. Considering not that much time has passed in-game so far.
well for a normal tiger 2 years to mature to adolescent seems about right

i think the tiger being magical tiger familiar i bet we will see rapid growth

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A half grown tiger would still be pretty big. Assuming a magic tiger grows at the same rate as a normal one

Reactions: AlexTorch

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yep, you get to name him in the next update.

As for him growing up, you'll see.
so first self named character after mc eh?
im thinking puddles or something along those lines

imagine a full grown magical tiger > I'd like to introduce you to puddles *stares at menacing magic tiger*

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
Hi, I have a question.

In the beginning of the update when MC speaks with Arwen she says "(...)we will share the same man"
prompting MC to ask "did your father ever?"
and her to say: "no, silly, he's a man."

I don't quite get it.

What did her 'father ever'?
Who is the 'he' here?

-is it her fathers lifelong servant and MC is asking if he boinked them and Arwen replies, no, cause the servant is a man

-or are they talking about her mothers lifelong servant, as servant and master come in a package deal and he wants to know if her father also got a plus one when marrying her, just to be told that her moms servant is actually a man.

I am confused, maybe I am wrong with my guesses and am missing something obvious.

Reactions: wsnlndr
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes