mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, this. Him encroaching on the topic, then girls enthusiastically agreeing. It's creepy. Like, to me, it's less creepy if girls are straight up brainwashed compared to how MC acts and then how story proceeds.
The MC is rich and powerful. Both personally powerful (pyromancer) and of high social status (official mage, and adopted son of a famous lord)

IRL even with feminism women will still literally steal the used condoms of the rich and famous so they can have their babies.
On a less extreme level you have .

Just because women are not enthusiastic about having your kids, does not mean women are not enthusiastic about having babies at all.
I assure you, if you were a famous handsome billionaire nobleman you would have women lining up for you too IRL.

Besides which, not all the girls in the game want the MC's babies. Multiple girls are explicitly opposed to the idea.
MC just goes "k-thanks-bye" and goes to girls who actually want him.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
The MC is rich and powerful. Both personally powerful (pyromancer) and of high social status (official mage, and adopted son of a famous lord)

Just because women are not enthusiastic about having your kids, does not mean women are not enthusiastic about having babies at all.
I assure you, if you were a famous handsome billionaire nobleman you would have women lining up for you too IRL.
So, you are assuming that girls are into MC for the money?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not just for money, but money certainly helps a lot.
Becoming a concubine of the young master is a massive step up from being a medieval peasant.
It is just common sense.

Aside from being rich though he is is a good man, an excellent protector and provider, a loving doting father who is good with kids, well connected, has celebrity status which is extremely important to make a woman feel like she is an alpha bitch, and has amazing genetics who would produce excellent quality offspring.

They might not know about DNA there. but they know that parent-child inheritance is a thing.
MC explicitly inherited his magic from some nonhuman ancestor. Maybe a dragon, maybe an angel, maybe a demon. Whatever it is, it gives him very powerful magic. An amazing advantage to give to your children.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No, they honestly find him attractive, plus he has powerful status also to go along the wealth. Plus in game we can clearly see that the women also gossip how MC is great lover, putting the pleasure of his women high on his priority list when he is having sex with them. Not to mention treating them generally well also, even if they were servants or slaves, only the most heinous people get treated badly by MC. All of these are features that anyone would appreciate when looking for a partner for long term relationship and establishing family, especially in feudal society. Sure not everyone is with MC because they fell in love with him yet, but instead see him as great father for their future kids and getting security in dangerous and uncertain times.

Apr 29, 2021
Such a quality game! Especially in the genre of pregnancy it's a gem, there hasn't been a game that has been this consistent with the pregnancy theme and still revolved around with a equally captivating storyline, really impressive.

Have to ask the Dev Vanderer, that is it decided how many chapters/updates the plot is going to have? There have been instances where a game goes on for too long and suddenly loses its appeal and essence. Though in no way it means that games with huge number of chapters is a bad thing but it surely means that the Dev will have a lot of loose ends to tie up in the story, something which will require meticulous planning, which in turns arises the question of how many updates it will have

And also is it possible that the game might have multiple seasons? As it looks like the there is still a lot content that can be created in this AVN, it's simply flowing with it. It would be quite nice if the Dev could answer those questions, as a player it helps with such kind of information.

Still as mentioned above this has been a well executed and refreshing game so far, hope that continues with regular updates of proper quality.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Such a quality game! Especially in the genre of pregnancy it's a gem, there hasn't been a game that has been this consistent with the pregnancy theme and still revolved around with a equally captivating storyline, really impressive.

Have to ask the Dev Vanderer, that is it decided how many chapters/updates the plot is going to have? There have been instances where a game goes on for too long and suddenly loses its appeal and essence. Though in no way it means that games with huge number of chapters is a bad thing but it surely means that the Dev will have a lot of loose ends to tie up in the story, something which will require meticulous planning, which in turns arises the question of how many updates it will have

And also is it possible that the game might have multiple seasons? As it looks like the there is still a lot content that can be created in this AVN, it's simply flowing with it. It would be quite nice if the Dev could answer those questions, as a player it helps with such kind of information.

Still as mentioned above this has been a well executed and refreshing game so far, hope that continues with regular updates of proper quality.

I can't speak on how many updates there will be or if it will be split into seasons, I can say however that it isn't even close to being finished, there's a long way to go. Considering there are quite a few love interest that we aren't even close to adding to the harem yet, there is still a long ways to go. Examples of LI's who still are far away from joining the harem: Liliana, Sariel, and Erika. (though who knows, Erika could be closer than expected)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Thank you for your good words, I appreciate it.

As for a fixed number of chapters, no. I do have a rough outline of the story planned out, with several important events set in stone. And different points where I could stop the story if, as you said, the VN overcome its welcome. But no, I don't do meticulous planning, not my style. The rest is up to where my writing leads me.

I am a DM (Dungeon Master) IRL, and that's how I operate when I play tabletop RPG. It allows some flexibility. Because sometimes, the cool scene that you envision cannot be made. It doesn't work, or I can't find the right assets, or the work for creating it is too much for the payoff. Sometimes, I change my mind. Hell, for a couple of events where I was 50/50 on an outcome, I rolled a dice. Maria nearly died that way, and the tiff with the Queen could have ended with the MC leaving Wildale temporarily.

Right now, I would say we are at a quarter of the story, perhaps? Probably less. Like I said before, at least a couple of years of development, perhaps more. There are still a lot of threads that need to be unraveled. 4 countries to visit, at least.

As for chapters, depends on what you mean. I do intend to separate the VN in parts, but with the same save, it's more for file size reasons. But perhaps in the future, I will make a sequel. I have already an idea for it.

Next game is already planned though, and it will be urban fantasy. A mix of Dresden files and Call Of Cthulhu, with a pinch of Noir fiction. Made in HS2. Because, you know, as much as I like making TFS, I will need some change one day. And medieval assets are a bitch to find. With the same kinks involved, pregnancy being at the forefront. But I have time to change my mind, still.

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you for your good words, I appreciate it.

As for a fixed number of chapters, no. I do have a rough outline of the story planned out, with several important events set in stone. And different points where I could stop the story if, as you said, the VN overcome its welcome. But no, I don't do meticulous planning, not my style. The rest is up to where my writing leads me.

I am a DM (Dungeon Master) IRL, and that's how I operate when I play tabletop RPG. It allows some flexibility. Because sometimes, the cool scene that you envision cannot be made. It doesn't work, or I can't find the right assets, or the work for creating it is too much for the payoff. Sometimes, I change my mind. Hell, for a couple of events where I was 50/50 on an outcome, I rolled a dice. Maria nearly died that way, and the tiff with the Queen could have ended with the MC leaving Wildale temporarily.

Right now, I would say we are at a quarter of the story, perhaps? Probably less. Like I said before, at least a couple of years of development, perhaps more. There are still a lot of threads that need to be unraveled. 4 countries to visit, at least.

As for chapters, depends on what you mean. I do intend to separate the VN in parts, but with the same save, it's more for file size reasons. But perhaps in the future, I will make a sequel. I have already an idea for it.

Next game is already planned though, and it will be urban fantasy. A mix of Dresden files and Call Of Cthulhu, with a pinch of Noir fiction. Made in HS2. Because, you know, as much as I like making TFS, I will need some change one day. And medieval assets are a bitch to find. With the same kinks involved, pregnancy being at the forefront. But I have time to change my mind, still.
Wow this is really a detailed answer and quite pleasing one as well! You being a DM makes much more sense actually, could see the shades of it while playing through the whole game. Also the way you have explained your process of game development it looks good and comprehensive which is definitely a huge plus for an AVN. Glad also that there is a lot of content left in the game as by far it is becoming easily the most wholesome game with the pregnancy genre, wish it stays like that.

it was also relieving that Maria made it through would have been a massive disappointment personally, as it is so rare in AVNs to see kids and that too which are written well in the script, her absence would have completely ruined the wholesome feeling of the game.

Interesting times lie ahead for MC as well, with all those pregnancies and potential battles he'll have with his enemies.

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Apr 29, 2021
I can't speak on how many updates there will be or if it will be split into seasons, I can say however that it isn't even close to being finished, there's a long way to go. Considering there are quite a few love interest that we aren't even close to adding to the harem yet, there is still a long ways to go. Examples of LI's who still are far away from joining the harem: Liliana, Sariel, and Erika. (though who knows, Erika could be closer than expected)
Can imagine the situation with Liliana logically but from a Dev POV it can get a bit tricky as there is certain three-lettered tag that might be associated with that situation. Whether it is worth it to delve in that direction? Dev would better address it through the plot preferably, it remains an impressive game though. Also, concur with your opinions there there is long pending list for harem, so definitely intriguing times ahead for MC.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can imagine the situation with Liliana logically but from a Dev POV it can get a bit tricky as there is certain three-lettered tag that might be associated with that situation.
Probably not, honestly. Most people who dislike that three-lettered tag either like or don't mind when it's netori (MC stealing an LI from another), but even that isn't likely to happen very often in this game--IIRC, Vander doesn't like netori unless the person being stolen from is unequivocally evil (which is honestly my favorite type, too).

For this specific case, there are additional factors which make that even more wildly unlikely: First, Athagan is very decidedly not evil, so intentional netori is off the table. Liliana is also very faithful, even to the point of having been entirely celibate for many years since Athagan was tortured and mutilated by the demons. This loyalty is particualrly notable since she is a retired priestess of Ishtar and therefore both enthusiastic and open about sex and pregnancy. That said, I would assume that she would still like more children if possible, and she almost unquestionably misses sex. Since she, her husband, and her daughter all care deeply for the MC, it is highly likely that, if her marriage with Athagan ever ended, he would be a prime candidate for her.

Apr 29, 2021
Probably not, honestly. Most people who dislike that three-lettered tag either like or don't mind when it's netori (MC stealing an LI from another), but even that isn't likely to happen very often in this game--IIRC, Vander doesn't like netori unless the person being stolen from is unequivocally evil (which is honestly my favorite type, too).

For this specific case, there are additional factors which make that even more wildly unlikely: First, Athagan is very decidedly not evil, so intentional netori is off the table. Liliana is also very faithful, even to the point of having been entirely celibate for many years since Athagan was tortured and mutilated by the demons. This loyalty is particualrly notable since she is a retired priestess of Ishtar and therefore both enthusiastic and open about sex and pregnancy. That said, I would assume that she would still like more children if possible, and she almost unquestionably misses sex. Since she, her husband, and her daughter all care deeply for the MC, it is highly likely that, if her marriage with Athagan ever ended, he would be a prime candidate for her.
Explained your perspective beautifully! Your statement definitely holds weight, expect this turns out to be true as forums turn into something unfortunate sometimes when the discussion about the three lettered tag prolongs, and surely such a nice game shouldn't be associated with something like that, whether someone likes the tag or not is a different question altogether but if ambience is maintained personally that's well enough

Reactions: wsnlndr and Tiur

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

I fully believe that the only path forward for this relationship to happen is for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whichone

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I fully believe that the only path forward for this relationship to happen is for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Entirely possible. I made a speculation post early on in this thread, and Vander confirmed (in Discord) that I was not correct in my speculation of how it happens, but that isn't the same as your speculation here, which I've made at other times without any confirmation from Vander one way or the other.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This update rocks, i really liked the tension in entering a former enemy territory and the makings of a civil war in play with MC's party probably being a collateral damage if anything goes wrong. As Powerful the MC is he is not a guy with Finnesse, maybe he will learn more from Athagan in that regard as time passes. Also the MILF guard was a nice touch, though can't go wrong with mre MILF's in the Harem :whistle: . Can't wait for next update, and hopefully bedding some elves and guards :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE and Vanderer
Apr 29, 2021
Entirely possible. I made a speculation post early on in this thread, and Vander confirmed (in Discord) that I was not correct in my speculation of how it happens, but that isn't the same as your speculation here, which I've made at other times without any confirmation from Vander one way or the other.
Did reach this train of thought actually, but do agree with others here that it shouldn't really happen. In a harem game, male characters; at least one, are essential for much-needed depth in the game, otherwise, the plot generally plays out weirdly. Has been a great game including this one though so Dev definitely knows the way around the plot, just wish he finds a way through without reaching the situation discussed here

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
any gallery mod in the making ?? a bit anoying always to load or restart the game to see a scene again ???

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes