HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I fast forwarded through a good portion of the game. Didnt see any choices except to see lesbian scenes or not. Is this a kinetic novel? Are there any variables at all in this game? Can you reject anybody from the harem? I just quit and erased but if I kept going would there eventually be a choice or two?
There are some choices that will have later impacts, like do you kill or spare a troll child, or do you kill or capture a bandit that surrenders. But so early in the story there hasn't been enough time for that many major choices. But from what i remember dev saying is that those few choices will have big impact on the story later on. Most of the early choices affect mostly if you see a scene with LI or not, not if they will be part of the harem.

Also about harem, big part of the setting and story is going to be that MC has pregnancy/breeding kink and due to lack of men, almost every kid is wanted and most men, especially those that gain position like MC has, will have all the women they can in their harem.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I fast forwarded through a good portion of the game. Didnt see any choices except to see lesbian scenes or not. Is this a kinetic novel? Are there any variables at all in this game? Can you reject anybody from the harem? I just quit and erased but if I kept going would there eventually be a choice or two?
There are choice, but not many. There will be more in the future, but it will never be a choice heavy VN. But it's false that there are no choice before the lesbian "switch", you have at least the one about Naesala.

As for rejecting girls, not really. Some will, but more the one night stands.

The thing is, I intend to show the women during their pregnancy. If I let the choice of who you have in the harem, that would mean a lot more renders.

Imagine a scene with 20 renders, and 3 women. If I let the choice of who the MC has in the harem, that would mean that I would have to render 160 renders for that scene alone. On the whole VN, it would mean thousands additional renders. Perhaps dozen of thousands.

I chose to make nearly all the girls unavoidable for that reason. I could do it, but then the VN would take ages to renders.

That's why most devs show pregnancy at the end of the story. But since I want a lot of pregnant sex...

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
I love TFS.
For me it has a good plot, a good balance between adventures and sex, also the convulsions at the end are magnificent and above all, great midi sound very appropriate to the style.

Thanks Vanderer, I hope you have many wins with this project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
MC is so creepy with his "I want a family so I will impregnate everything that moves" attitude.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
MC is so creepy with his "I want a family so I will impregnate everything that moves" attitude.
Out of curiosity, how is it creepy? In the game's setting, it's very much the norm, since drastically fewer men are born than women, and polygyny (a man having multiple wives) is widely socially-accepted. Beyond that, his women are pretty much universally and openly enthusiastic about the impregnation, too.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update! Loving the elves arc so far, things definitely got heated and It will be interesting to see where things go from where we left off. Also, a lot of the elves looked amazing! :love:

Another girl to the harem, it's already nice when we get to seduce and "claim" more women (and their wombs). :sneaky:

I really hope we get to leave the elf kingdom with 1 or 2 more lovely ladies to bring back home with us. I'm looking forward to more, and will be patiently awaiting the next version.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 10b] [Vander]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.9 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version images with Low Quality

SIZE ~ 1.7 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
considering freed slaves loose their magic chain tattoo, why pardoned condemned still have one? for backstory exposition?

Imagine a scene with 20 renders, and 3 women. If I let the choice of who the MC has in the harem, that would mean that I would have to render 160 renders for that scene alone. On the whole VN, it would mean thousands additional renders. Perhaps dozen of thousands.
that's one approach, other - just don't render alternatives, if player skip a girl - you just don't show a scene with that girl, the only extra is adjusted dialogues with a flag check, but if optional LIs are minor characters (it's fine if major characters are not optional) - you don't even need that
and if optional girl is involved in a group sex scene - same two options, either render alternatives or skip whole thing if requirement (having this girl) not met, and if you actually plan whole thing in advance - it's not that drastic in the end and doesn't require too much extra work
just an observation how other VNs made in that regard, i'm personally fine with all girls so far (would like some progression with party archer though, she's been neglected)

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Beyond that, his women are pretty much universally and openly enthusiastic about the impregnation, too.
Yeah, this. Him encroaching on the topic, then girls enthusiastically agreeing. It's creepy. Like, to me, it's less creepy if girls are straight up brainwashed compared to how MC acts and then how story proceeds.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
that's one approach, other - just don't render alternatives, if player skip a girl - you just don't show a scene with that girl, the only extra is adjusted dialogues with a flag check, but if optional LIs are minor characters (it's fine if major characters are not optional) - you don't even need that
and if optional girl is involved in a group sex scene - same two options, either render alternatives or skip whole thing if requirement (having this girl) not met, and if you actually plan whole thing in advance - it's not that drastic in the end and doesn't require too much extra work
just an observation how other VNs made in that regard, i'm personally fine with all girls so far (would like some progression with party archer though, she's been neglected)
It's not really possible with TFS.

Simply, because a lot of women are crucial to the plot, as such they appear in a lot of scenes, not just the sex ones. I can't really skip them, the whole cast is far too much woven into the plot for me to do that. If you are doing a slice of life VN with a limited cast, sure...

And, for example, when Monica is going to be pregnant and stop going on adventures. That make no sense for her to stop if she's not. Even minor characters, like some of the maids, will appear in the background a lot.

And to be honest, I try to reduce the extra work as much as possible. I have a lot of story to tell, and making VNs is not my primary job, so I try to reduce the workload so I can produce updates at a decent pace. It's a compromise.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Great update! Loving the elves arc so far, things definitely got heated and It will be interesting to see where things go from where we left off. Also, a lot of the elves looked amazing! :love:

Another girl to the harem, it's already nice when we get to seduce and "claim" more women (and their wombs). :sneaky:

I really hope we get to leave the elf kingdom with 1 or 2 more lovely ladies to bring back home with us. I'm looking forward to more, and will be patiently awaiting the next version.
Pretty good update, looking increasingly likely we'll have added more than one new girl to our harem before we go home
Arwen mentioned the Iron Quintet had an elf, so I wouldn't be surprised if she joins MCs adventurers party since she is a fighter & fared well in combat using magic. Her sister Calarel could become the ruler, replacing Queen Darwa. Calarel is kinda the moderate. Less emotional, more careful & rational and maybe older than Arwen.

Although according to elven customs, the ruler needs to be married and produce an heir and maybe Henri will come into consideration as the husband, but I am not sure.

Reactions: S1nsational

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 8b] [Vander] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Update 7a -> Update 8b [207 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Where does the cspell.json go?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Where does the cspell.json go?
No clue. I found it that way, just in the same folder as the exe. :D Probably not needed. But I just copied it over too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Arwen mentioned the Iron Quintet had an elf, so I wouldn't be surprised if she joins MCs adventurers party since she is a fighter & fared well in combat using magic. Her sister Calarel could become the ruler, replacing Queen Darwa. Calarel is kinda the moderate. Less emotional, more careful & rational and maybe older than Arwen.

Although according to elven customs, the ruler needs to be married and produce an heir and maybe Henri will come into consideration as the husband, but I am not sure.
Arwen joining our harem makes sense, both from a personal and political standpoint. Personal; she's hot and we get along pretty well and there's a good bases of mutual trust building. Political; depending on how we end up marrying into our own kingdoms royal family, and it's looking inevitable that we will, our also marrying Arwen would unify the two kingdoms. Like, our children with the respective royals will be half siblings, which in this universe seems to, or should, be the same a full siblings given the prevalence of harems, so if we raise all our children to love each other and get along, boom peace in our time. All we need is for our sexy dwarven cook to secretly be a royal herself, and can unite all the (currently shown sentient)races

edited to fix typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
So many nice looking models are not part of harem yet :D
Vivian and lena from the spring festival were pretty hot.
The two hot milfs, queen and Liliana? (i forgot her name, talking about Avila's mother), very sad we cant touch them (yet?)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes