Mgothlover

Sep 30, 2022
Hello man love the game and i have a few questions for you:
1-do you have a discord server where post updates or just a community for the game fans to talk like many other creators do?
And if not do you plan on making one?
2 are there any planned tags that you will add in the game later (no spoilers ofc)

And that's pretty much it
Thanks for the game its great with the animation and the models the fights really entertaining the story is good and the girls are gorgeous i love your work man

Reactions: Vanderer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
1-do you have a discord server where post updates or just a community for the game fans to talk like many other creators do?
2 are there any planned tags that you will add in the game later (no spoilers ofc)

Thanks for the game its great with the animation and the models the fights really entertaining the story is good and the girls are gorgeous i love your work man
1. There is a discord server, but it's for patreons only.

Planned tags: Footjob, Lactation, Spanking , Titfuck, Urination (avoidable), Voyeurism (avoidable), anal (avoidable)
TAGS that will never be included, do not bother to ask: Loli, incest, NTR, guro.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Thank you, I appreciate it.

SlapE answered your questions, mostly. As he wrote, the planned tags are indicated in the opening post, there will be perhaps a couple more, but nothing really controversial.

Reactions: SlapE

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Am i the only one who wishes to bump uglies with the Queen ?
No.
Will we bump uglies with the Queen ? Vanderer
From an earlier conversation with him that I had: Yes, but it might get complicated. More detailed spoilers from that conversation: Vander likes her too much not to include her in the harem, but it will get complicated and he's not entirely sure how it'll happen yet. Sariel will not marry without it being matrilineal (obviously, given her rank), and she does still love her dead husband.

Reactions: gojira667

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
No.

From an earlier conversation with him that I had: Yes, but it might get complicated. More detailed spoilers from that conversation: Vander likes her too much not to include her in the harem, but it will get complicated and he's not entirely sure how it'll happen yet. Sariel will not marry without it being matrilineal (obviously, given her rank), and she does still love her dead husband.
I guess the best opportunity would had been when she was being mind controlled then. That way it wouldnt had been so complicated then. but that would also have its own complications later on i assume.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I guess the best opportunity would had been when she was being mind controlled then. That way it wouldnt had been so complicated then. but that would also have its own complications later on i assume.
Indeed. And I'd honestly rather it be mutual and honest, so I'm looking forward to it. Hell, they could invent (for the game setting) a new type of equal/reciprocal relationship like some real-world royal spouses had.

Best example: William and Mary of England:
  • William III was King of England and Prince of Orange, but remained head of House Orange-Nassau, and did not join House Stuart.
  • Mary II was Queen of England and Princess of Orange, but remained head of House Stuart, and did not join House Orange-Nassau.
So it was more of an alliance between the two separate houses to jointly rule England and Orange.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i disgree whit the "best" part
i think that the mind controle thingy made her less open to be convinced off more "beneficial" options

Right now i forsee the plot going towards the MC gaining enough influence/respect/popularity to marry princess sarah in a patriarchal marriage thus becoming crown prince but this is long road still but it will eventually make the MC king and thus removing reasons sarial had aside from still loving her former husband to open her up for a relationship
all off it is more "end-game" plot if ask me but its up to Vanderer when and how i guess

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Indeed. And I'd honestly rather it be mutual and honest, so I'm looking forward to it. Hell, they could invent (for the game setting) a new type of equal/reciprocal relationship like some real-world royal spouses had.

Best example: William and Mary of England:
  • William III was King of England and Prince of Orange, but remained head of House Orange-Nassau, and did not join House Stuart.
  • Mary II was Queen of England and Princess of Orange, but remained head of House Stuart, and did not join House Orange-Nassau.
So it was more of an alliance between the two separate houses to jointly rule England and Orange.
orange being the dutch(netherlands) royal family line for those who didn't know

Reactions: Tiur

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 10b] [Vander] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Update 9a -> Update 10b [255 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty good update, looking increasingly likely we'll have added more than one new girl to our harem before we go home

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
I fast forwarded through a good portion of the game. Didnt see any choices except to see lesbian scenes or not. Is this a kinetic novel? Are there any variables at all in this game? Can you reject anybody from the harem? I just quit and erased but if I kept going would there eventually be a choice or two?

Reactions: Shalamar94

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I fast forwarded through a good portion of the game. Didnt see any choices except to see lesbian scenes or not. Is this a kinetic novel? Are there any variables at all in this game? Can you reject anybody from the harem? I just quit and erased but if I kept going would there eventually be a choice or two?
There aren't loads of choices, but there are a few. As for rejecting people, no choice, but you kinda get choice in how you treat various girls. Just looked through my saves, I save at very decision, there's nine decisions to be made so far in the game

Reactions: Novo67
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes