Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
guys curently how much playtime is this and how much content if anyone can help? thanx
Playtime is a hard to calculate metric... It depends on how fast you can read.
Content is easier... I'd say there is enough content there.

Game has a good story and tons of sex scenes.
Install the mod from OP if you want to have a better overview on what certain decisions do.

I played the good path and it was a very fulfilling experience.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Playtime is a hard to calculate metric... It depends on how fast you can read.
Content is easier... I'd say there is enough content there.

Game has a good story and tons of sex scenes.
Install the mod from OP if you want to have a better overview on what certain decisions do.

I played the good path and it was a very fulfilling experience.
thank you for the answer. will dl and give it a shot (y)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
several hours would be my best guess
Yes, several hours for sure, I would say at least 4, if you read everything. There are over 8000 CGs...

oh ok, might wait a bit then for the update to drop . thank you
Note that there are 2 weeks between the patreon release and the public one. The patreon one will be released next week.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The twelfth update is out for patrons, it will be available for free on the 3 October.
can't wait this update should be interesting lore wise and how the diplomancy will go once the mc,the new wood elf queen and the rest off the party return to windale
wouldn't be surprised that windale will end up as the capitol off some sort in off new kingdom at the end this avn

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
can't wait this update should be interesting lore wise and how the diplomancy will go once the mc,the new wood elf queen and the rest off the party return to windale
wouldn't be surprised that windale will end up as the capitol off some sort in off new kingdom at the end this avn
It's more of a transition type of update, with yes, the return to Wildale, and a little bit of diplomacy. But a lot of the update is taken by a sex scene with six of your women.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's more of a transition type of update, with yes, the return to Wildale, and a little bit of diplomacy. But a lot of the update is taken by a sex scene with six of your women.
nice,based on you saying at least 6 scene's whit your women i'd call it a "fan service" update whit transitional elements but you'd have better insight then anyone else
also looking forward to it like Ssato243

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
nice,based on you saying at least 6 scene's whit your women i'd call it a "fan service" update whit transitional elements but you'd have better insight then anyone else
also looking forward to it like Ssato243
I mean, if you make a harem game, you need a few sex scenes with several women at once, it's the right thing to do! :D

And it's not really 6 scenes, it's one big scene with six women at the same time...well right after another more exactly.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I mean, if you make a harem game, you need a few sex scenes with several women at once, it's the right thing to do! :D

And it's not reammy 6 scenes, it's one big scene with six women at the same time...well right after another more exactly.
well sounds great but tbh i'm more into The fiery scion for the story i do enjoy the scene's and after that if i do do a 2nd play trough or something i usually skip through
not that the scene's are bad perse but i personally don't get horny enough whit avn's to rub one out, only a select few manage to stir me like that,

regardless i'm sure quite a few people are looking forward to it whit this snippet off info

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes