ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
The twelfth update is out for patrons, it will be available for free on the 3 October.
And with that, another "Adventurer" has joined your Services ahem I mean Patron Club.

One of the very rare ones, which are worth it. Keep doing what you are doing please :)

BTW: As the only Download Link points to Mega and the File Size will soon reach the 5GB Limit, I hope you will (EDIT01: still) be able to provide Update only Links. At least for the foreseeable future.

Have a nice Day!
#StaySafeStayHealthyEveryone

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
And with that, another "Adventurer" has joined your Services ahem I mean Patron Club.

One of the very rare ones, which are worth it. Keep doing what you are doing please :)

BTW: As the only Download Link points to Mega and the File Size will soon reach the 5GB Limit, I hope you will be able to provide Update only Links. At least for the foreseeable future.

Have a nice Day!
#StaySafeStayHealthyEveryone
Thans a lot, I appreciate your good words a lot.

There is already an updateonly version, but for update13 i will start with a new part. In update 12, you have to save at a specific spot(clearly explained) at the end, and your save is automatically transfered.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is already an updateonly version, but for update13 i will start with a new part. In update 12, you have to save at a specific spot(clearly explained) at the end, and your save is automatically transfered.
Oh boy, if I know anything from every other game that's done that ever this forum is gonna get filled with hilarious comments for update 13

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Thans a lot, I appreciate your good words a lot.

Yeah I know that there is already an Update only Link. I fixed my post. Somehow, while editing, a word got removed. I type faster in my Head than with my hands. Happens from time to time. It should originally say: "I hope you will still be able to provide Update only Links. ..."

Why "still": Well, a lot of stuff can happen during Software Development. I know this well. :)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Oh boy, if I know anything from every other game that's done that ever this forum is gonna get filled with hilarious comments for update 13
Yep, I know...I saw it myself. :FacePalm: I wanted to avoid to...

But there's little I can do. The VN is already very near to 5Gb with compressed WebP renders. Most people have problems downloading over 5Gb files because they have free accounts...

Yeah I know that there is already an Update only Link. I fixed my post. Somehow, while editing, a word got removed. I type faster in my Head than with my hands. Happens from time to time. It should originally say: "I hope you will still be able to provide Update only Links. ..."

Why "still": Well, a lot of stuff can happen during Software Development. I know this well. :)
Yeah, I will still probably still do "update only" links, but not right away, due to the game being cut in parts. But yes, as soon as the next part of the game is updated, I will. It's just best for everyone, even those that have good internet and don't take me too much time to make.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yep, I know...I saw it myself. :FacePalm: I wanted to avoid to...

But there's little I can do. The VN is already very near to 5Gb with compressed WebP renders. Most people have problems downloading over 5Gb files because they have free accounts...
It's necessary. My advice is take a small step back from the thread that update and let your dedicated fan base with functional reading skills manage technical support throughout that transition. Keep an eye on it in case there are actual real issues but just trust the rest of us to help people with issues and clown on the people ignoring all good advice.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's necessary. My advice is take a small step back from the thread that update and let your dedicated fan base with functional reading skills manage technical support throughout that transition. Keep an eye on it in case there are actual real issues but just trust the rest of us to help people with issues and clown on the people ignoring all good advice.
Meh, I worked in call centers when I was younger, I am inoculated. :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Meh, I worked in call centers when I was younger, I am inoculated. :D
Aight, I'm attaching this for posterity
Sure, but if the last thing someone sees is a big ass screen saying "save now" in giant letters and they don't think to make a save there, then they're the reason tech support tells you to make sure your TV is plugged in when it's not starting.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBasil

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Sure, but if the last thing someone sees is a big ass screen saying "save now" in giant letters and they don't think to make a save there, then they're the reason tech support tells you to make sure your TV is plugged in when it's not starting.
Oh, it's gonna happen. Nothing you can do about that. But, you know, the nice people who just didn't read, you inform them, the not-so-nice ones you ignore. That's the advantage I have now that I didn't when I did support. I can ignore rude people now. :D

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well normally i continue from the last made decision (as i always save at each one)
but in case off these save transfer thingy's i do the save screen its not at all complicated

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
well normally i continue from the last made decision (as i always save at each one)
but in case off these save transfer thingy's i do the save screen its not at all complicated
You'll have to. If you don't, the part 2 won't even start. But no worry, I'll put a clear warning in the OP. And if the players forget, the part 2 will have a message telling them what to do. It's really not complicated, just save where the game told you to, then the save is automatically transfered to part 2 with all your choices saved.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You'll have to. If you don't, the part 2 won't even start. But no worry, I'll put a clear warning in the OP. And if the players forget, the part 2 will have a message telling them what to do. It's really not complicated, just save where the game told you to, then the save is automatically transfered to part 2 with all your choices saved.
true and if someone did save at the wrong spot its like a 3 min fix to get the right spot
as long the system is properly tested there shouldn't be any issue's for anyone besides their own faults

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
true and if someone did save at the wrong spot its like a 3 min fix to get the right spot
as long the system is properly tested there shouldn't be any issue's for anyone besides their own faults
Already tested, on two PCs and with another user too, it works, it's quite simple. Now, of course, bugs are always possible of course, but I don't expect it. The patrons will tell me if something is wrong before it goes public, bless them.

Reactions: BlueBasil

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Well, at the worst I have a save right before the "SAVE HERE" point so if I messed up that I can go back and try again easily.

Reactions: Ssato243

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Well, at the worst I have a save right before the "SAVE HERE" point so if I messed up that I can go back and try again easily.
It's not at worst, you really need to save on one of the 3 screens at the end of the update, or it will not work. But that's for update 12, which is available only for Patrons for now.

I did add a bolded message on the patreon post about it, and will do the same in the OP here.

Reactions: Ssato243

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Hey Vanderer While fresh starting update 12, I am running into this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never ran into this Issue before - even when restarting multiple Times with Update 11 and older and with 0X52_URM Installed. Issue also occurs without the 0X52_URM Mod.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yep, it's my fault, my apologies. I used [b ] instead of {b }. I am compliling the version with the fix right now, it will be uploaded in a couple of hours or so. Thank you for the report.

If you want to save some time and bandwidth, you can replace the day4.rpy by the one that I attached to his post.

Jaeson097

Mar 21, 2022
Se que nadie aquí escribe en español, y tengo demasiado sueño para escribir en ingles. Pero solo es una duda, ya hay una mujer a la que podamos de forma contundente embarazar y que se vea el progreso de esto o que se le folle embarazada. Raro lo se, pero la curiosidad me mata.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes