Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Very interesting update. Felt very short like usual. Hope staying under 5G didn't influence the size of this update too much if at all.

I kinda pity the drunkard, yea their attack the elves and shouting slurs was terrible, and insulting their own ruler was unwise, but that doesn't deserve death. Especially when that death would only have been a show of force to the visiting powers. I think even the eventual mercy sentence was still too harsh, a longer jail term and no banishment would have been fairer I think

I know our familiar is still just a child themself, but I think we/MC really need to learn to start trusting them more. Next update will probably show the proof of that
She went to strike a queen of another kingdom the punishment was going to be harsh in order to at very least keep relations. If it was just anyone i am sure the punishment would have been lighter

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-U12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: wsnlndr

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So far this game is right up my alley. Fantasy, sex scenes I like, sexy women, interesting characters, cool setting, fun story. The only thing holding it back is the graphics, and there's probably not a lot that can be done about that with small, independent developers - so it's fine. Graphics are more than serviceable.

Also, the haircut was most welcome.

excellenttedtedtedted.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I worked for a sound card company (not that one) back in the days when computers didn't have the HW built-in, and you were expected to change settings by moving physical jumpers on the cards. It was a dark time to be doing phone support.
At that time I had a small computer store. I was assembling the machines after the business hours. Those crappy non-SB sound cards ALWAYS needed a config. Manuals? HaHa. Internet to find out? HaHa. Trial and error. But, my supplier always found some worse ones to sell me, that went on until I decided, No more. The clients will have SB or they can buy it and install it themselves.

Also, no more MSI motherboards, no more AMD processors, no ATI video cards and no Seagate drives. None of those worked OOB, you always HAD to go jumper fighting, that with the Seagate disks was always a risk, they tended to burn out just by looking at them wrong. There was an edition of them, 100gb capacity, that my supplier received 50% of extra drives for each order, to get over the returns, they burned so fast that many of them were never even formatted ONCE. The MSI MB's had a tendency to kill memory SIMMS if you let it heat above a certain point. That point was reached with the PC idling. There was a problem where it wouldn't go into hibernation, instead it would max out the processor. With AMD processors, it was a matter of what would die sooner, the processor, the board or the memory. Sometimes all three.

It wasn't a happy time. The profit margins were below 5%. The hours were insane, for over 2 years I never managed to have time for the wife and kids, had to close that money pit.

Peace :(

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
At that time I had a small computer store. I was assembling the machines after the business hours. Those crappy non-SB sound cards ALWAYS needed a config. Manuals? HaHa. Internet to find out? HaHa. Trial and error. But, my supplier always found some
Pro Audio Spectrums were what I dealt with. And the million kinds of CD drives you might find hung off of one.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
fuck new hair is bad, it was so nice to have somewhat longer hair in a VN - it's such rarity, now not only it's short - it worse style i've ever seen in a HS and not suit MC at all on top of it
side note - no problems with a save between versions this time, hopefully it fixed for good

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
fuck new hair is bad, it was so nice to have somewhat longer hair in a VN - it's such rarity, now not only it's short - it worse style i've ever seen in a HS and not suit MC at all on top of it
side note - no problems with a save between versions this time, hopefully it fixed for good
IKR? You just can't headbang properly with hair that short! :D
giphy.gif

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
update_12.rpy - line 1656
ath "Of course. Dou really think I would get that angry over the insults of such a worm?"

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
update_12.rpy - line 1656
ath "Of course. Dou really think I would get that angry over the insults of such a worm?"
Thanks, already reported and corrected for the next version. But I appreciate the help!

Reactions: kMimster

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Sorry Vanderer but this hair stile is so girly and much worse then previous one but at least is short (still love your work).

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes