MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There are some choices that will have later impacts, like do you kill or spare a troll child, or do you kill or capture a bandit that surrenders. But so early in the story there hasn't been enough time for that many major choices. But from what i remember dev saying is that those few choices will have big impact on the story later on. Most of the early choices affect mostly if you see a scene with LI or not, not if they will be part of the harem.

Also about harem, big part of the setting and story is going to be that MC has pregnancy/breeding kink and due to lack of men, almost every kid is wanted and most men, especially those that gain position like MC has, will have all the women they can in their harem.
Hmm...What I have noticed with the walk through mod, it removes the choices to save the surrendering bandit, as well as the young fleeing troll. Does anyone know why that is the case, if MC is playing with the good guy choice enabled in the mod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update... OK, thanks very much for the explanations. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm...What I have noticed with the walk through mod, it removes the choices to save the surrendering bandit, as well as the young fleeing troll. Does anyone know why that is the case, if MC is playing with the good guy choice enabled in the mod?

Hard to say why maker of WT mod removed the option for those, since so far there's no bad consequences for them. Only different story directions.

Reactions: MrBenny

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hard to say why maker of WT mod removed the option for those, since so far there's no bad consequences for them. Only different story directions.
It's not that the mod default removes choices ... there's "path" settings: one is "good guy" one is "bad guy" ... I don't know if that was based on what the code says or what the modder decided for simplicity, but choices are only removed if you turn on one or the other. If you leave them both off, all choices are available.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's not that the mod default removes choices ... there's "path" settings: one is "good guy" one is "bad guy" ... I don't know if that was based on what the code says or what the modder decided for simplicity, but choices are only removed if you turn on one or the other. If you leave them both off, all choices are available.

Well, after reading this....I don't feel so bad.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, after reading this....I don't feel so bad.

For me, it's not whether the act is a good idea or a bad idea, it's just that there seemed to be a theme as to what TYPE of acts counted one way, and what counted the other way, and that act seems to go against that trend (this is all about behind-the-curtain stuff of course).

Reactions: Sam3333e

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
no bruh go for the gap moe name him "puddles"or "fluffy"
later in combat the mc will say "rip him to sherds puddles" *ferocious tiger rips enemy to shreds*
*random bystander to a other* "not what i expected when i heard puddles"
I named him Toonces.

Don't let him drive the wagon, Naesala. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
I still don't see end means with the troll thing every example here doesn't make sens. My advice to dev is make it like a bear, neither good or evil just a dangerous wild animal that needs to be treated with caution and respect.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I still don't see end means with the troll thing every example here doesn't make sens. My advice to dev is make it like a bear, neither good or evil just a dangerous wild animal that needs to be treated with caution and respect.
This is a fantasy world with D&D-style creatures (pre-upcoming version). That means TROPES of some creatures being naturally evil or aggressive to the point of requiring immediate action (like goblins, trolls, knolls, demons, etc.) are going to be part of the story. It also leaves open the possibility of having a story element that goes against the tropes, the surprisingly-peaceful ogre, the demon deserter that wants to play for your team (how can you trust them? How do they eventually prove themselves. Do they turn on you?), etc.

Also, they would have just adopted a bear cub and raised it. There's no drama there.

Anyway, if that type of thing disturbs you, how did you get passed the creature making undead (forgot it's name) to get to the troll?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
A bear would have defeated the point of the choice entirely. It is meant to be a difficult choice morally.

Like Elhemeer rightly pointed out, in fantasy there is such things as an evil race.

Troll are such a race. Now, will the young one defy the expectations? Well, the readers will see, if they gave it the occasion. He could become an ally. He could become a threat.

Its a classic DnDesque moral dilemna.

Reactions: SlapE

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A bear would have defeated the point of the choice entirely. It is meant to be a difficult choice morally.

Like Elhemeer rightly pointed out, in fantasy there is such things as an evil race.

Troll are such a race. Now, will the young one defy the expectations? Well, the readers will see, if they gave it the occasion. He could become an ally. He could become a threat.

Its a classic DnDesque moral dilemna.
Also it's important to note, while some races are more bent on evil or good, that just mean the culture in general. Which means that there will be exceptions like lawful good Orcs or Chaotic Evil elves.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Also it's important to note, while some races are more bent on evil or good, that just mean the culture in general. Which means that there will be exceptions like lawful good Orcs or Chaotic Evil elves.
Nope, some race are evil biologically. Plagueswarm, for example. Or Red Dragons.

Some where twisted by magic and cannot go against their evil impulses.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes