MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
the B doesn't have to stand stand for Beta
in some cases it can indicate a version as it does here i believe : example : 13.1 > 13.2 > 13.3 etc translates into 13a > 13b >13c etc
OK, thanks for the reply.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It might be worth it, in the "installation" box, to mention to install part 1 and part 2 in separate folders (if that's what we're supposed to be doing? That's how I'm interpreting the previous instructions ...)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It might be worth it, in the "installation" box, to mention to install part 1 and part 2 in separate folders (if that's what we're supposed to be doing? That's how I'm interpreting the previous instructions ...)
it is how i did it and works fine
don't think merging the two will work i might test it later

also nice update Vanderer as always
ps. somebody get cynthia a burger its never good to be able to count somebody's ribs that easily

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yes, different folders, of course. It's like another game that use the same save.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Saves from the compressed version do not work, please post the save from the full version.
Oh, I just noticed I was trying to load a save from 12b (compressed version) and it also gave me an error trying to load it...but I noticed you actually have to use the "Save here...Important" save for it to work with 13b release. (The compressed save loaded just fine with the full 13b version.)

Here is a save from 12b that did load with 13b. (Note, I also used the wt-mod for this 12b save...so I'm not sure if you have to add the updated 13b wt-mod for this to work.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrik

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Here is a save for those who have a problem with the compressed version. Nice guy choices, and killed the troll. It's at the very start of part 2.

Reactions: Agrik

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Oh, I just noticed I was trying to load a save from 12b (compressed version) and it also gave me an error trying to load it...but I noticed you actually have to use the "Save here...Important" save for it to work with 13b release. (The compressed save loaded just fine with the full 13b version.)
Yes, you need to save where the VN tell you to, on the "important, save here" screen. THat's all you have to do and your save is used by part 2.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
So ive named the tiger Sir Fucksalot because he makes all the bitches swoon.

Vanderer during millas new scene the chesticles are doing odd things, might want to take a look at that one again.

Reactions: Vanderer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Super adorable update, just packed with wholesome goodness.

Always love adding new redheads to my harem, kinda sus that we didn't ring our naught maid though. Like is she or isn't she our woman? Using her and not claiming her is kinda fucked by in universe rules, like as bad as she has been, she hasn't done anything to deserve that

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Super adorable update, just packed with wholesome goodness.

Always love adding new redheads to my harem, kinda sus that we didn't ring our naught maid though. Like is she or isn't she our woman? Using her and not claiming her is kinda fucked by in universe rules, like as bad as she has been, she hasn't done anything to deserve that
probably it will happen right at the start off next update as right before the end the MC tells estrid that they will talk in the morning

or maybe not as she isn't fully committed yet as she's still kinda confused but accepting , i think the idea is the first iron out the how things are going to work before she will earn the privilege off officially being in the harem might work
but honestly i think its like 90% she gets it in the morning and 10% that the mc waits a bit to sort his stance on it on for her to do same

Reactions: gojira667 and SlapE

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I love this game, I can't find anything I don't like about it. The story, the different places where the MC and his group go, the tiger, the girls who have room to express their personnality, the powers and abilities of the different characters. It's well written, with a superb universe, it's good, very good!

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes