TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The Fiery Scion [Update 7a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.9Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks ghost when I saw you hadn't done 6 for whatever reason I didn't want to pester you! Appreciate you bringing us lowly android plebs back up to speed.

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
You know, a possible idea. You could have marriage links for races who live longer or shorter, like in lord of the rings. Basically, it makes their life span similar to the spouse's, so depression doesn't kick in for any of the members involved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This is my long-game wifey right here. With all the other LIs jumping on MC's dick, I love that there is one that's saying "nope, not until you've earned it". It's going to make fucking her stupid so much sweeter.

Reactions: Vanderer

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
The Fiery Scion [Update 7a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.9Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

You are such a boss. Thanks.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Update 8 is out on Patreon. ;)

I updated the Gui, a screenshot of the new look:

I intend to change the girl featured on the main screen every update.
New ui isn't as good as the old one. New one clutters up the Main Menu screen blocking 1/4 of it. The original UI along with changing the girl each update would be better. The new chat box really sucks. You have to use a chat box mod to remove it because it isn't transparent like the original. The original you could see through it. The new update content was real good though (y)

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
New ui isn't as good as the old one. New one clutters up the Main Menu screen blocking 1/4 of it. The original UI along with changing the girl each update would be better. The new chat box really sucks. You have to use a chat box mod to remove it because it isn't transparent like the original. The original you could see through it. The new update content was real good though (y)
hmmm the main menu shouldn't to big off a deal
and the actual game might be a little less see trough (maybe a opacity option is a idea)

ether way it will be hard please everyone your going get some people who dislike it regardless off any choice vander makes so i say stick to your guns vander

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
hmmm the main menu shouldn't to big off a deal
and the actual game might be a little less see trough (maybe a opacity option is a idea)

ether way it will be hard please everyone your going get some people who dislike it regardless off any choice vander makes so i say stick to your guns vander
Hey, that's no problem, we discussed it further, and he was right about the textbox at least, I made it more transparent.

I always enjoy feedback, of course I don't always act on it if I don't agree with it, but honest feedback like his, or yours, is always welcome. :)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes