• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

GaijinSama

Oct 6, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if this been brought up in the thread or if you already planned otherwise if not here is a suggestion
Love the game keep the good work going
I feel like the MC won't be in an actual relationship with Sarah until after they deal with Eloise. If I would make a random guess it would be that after Eloise is dealt with the Queen will step down and give her the throne and Sarah would ask the MC to marry her . Just my random thoughts.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just started the game. If anyone hurts Athagan ima break some bones. Even if his wife is sexy beyond belief. Athagan is a chad of a dad.
I mean, if the game lets me, I'm fucking her first chance I get... but something tells me it isn't going to hurt Athagan and he will be okay with it. (or he'll end up dead and after she's done grieving will eventually want some companionship again) Also, I can't wait to get Monica's sister and mom into the mix, things are in motion already with her sis. :BootyTime:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing update, I just wanna say, I'm so damn happy that Naesala got rewarded so heavily, she definitely deserves it! I'm glad she is free now and that she is our concubine now. The scene with her was so damn wholesome, and I'm looking forward to the date with her.

Oh, and also Estrid is definitely getting punished, and if it's the kind of punishment I'm picturing, then I can't wait. :devilish: :sneaky:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lots of people getting ready to enact their darkest fantasies on Estrid .

I don't think she deserves half the crap people have planned for her; I'd just strip her of her brand and toss her to the street. She's a "willing" slave not a sentenced one, so there's obviously a degree of her being happy with her lot in life, and look at how our latest concubine reacted to having her brand removed, thinking she'd be forced to live on the street.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

I don't think she deserves half the crap people have planned for her; I'd just strip her of her brand and toss her to the street. She's a "willing" slave not a sentenced one, so there's obviously a degree of her being happy with her lot in life, and look at how our latest concubine reacted to having her brand removed, thinking she'd be forced to live on the street.
Eh, I honestly think Estrid's issue is just culture shock and not really getting the whole willing slave and willing harem culture present in the MC's country. MC will spank her for disrespecting him and his women, she'll sulk for a bit, and then, since public sex is a thing, she'll have to sit there and see how happy he makes all the rest of his harem girls for a while. I don't see any valid reason to ditch her entirely or to do some dark, heinous stuff to her, and I very highly doubt Vander ever would, either.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I mean, if the game lets me, I'm fucking her first chance I get... but something tells me it isn't going to hurt Athagan and he will be okay with it. (or he'll end up dead and after she's done grieving will eventually want some companionship again) Also, I can't wait to get Monica's sister and mom into the mix, things are in motion already with her sis. :BootyTime:
saamem, i play by the rule of " ONE DIECHHH TO RULE THEM ALL :lepew:"

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I agree she doesn't deserve much. she gave some lip, she needs spanking.
I do still think she wants more though.

Also, worth note that willing slaves are more like "contract" slaves. As in "I am so poor, to stop my family from starving I will sell myself to slavery which will feed them for a few years".
They are still slaves. different social status and a convict slave, but still an expensive property

And there are also specific examples where a noble shows kindness to a convict and have them branded with the mark of a willing slave instead of a convict slave. (it happens in the story)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
saamem, i play by the rule of " ONE DIECHHH TO RULE THEM ALL :lepew:"
To be fair... your adopted dad does not actually have a dick.
Demons castrated him like 20 years ago during the war when he was taken prisoner after killing the demon king.
His wife is an extremely thirsty bombshell who is a priestess of a sex goddess...
who has been abstaining for sex ever since due to her loyalty. (such a fine woman. brings a tear to my eye)

I genuinely respect him too much to cuck him.
And honestly what makes her attractive is her loyalty.
If she betrayed dad then I wouldn't even want her.

I am worried the author would end up having them invite the MC to fuck her... which would come off as awkward and harm the characterization of the game.
As thus far the game has absolutely fantastic character driven story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eh, I honestly think Estrid's issue is just culture shock and not really getting the whole willing slave and willing harem culture present in the MC's country. MC will spank her for disrespecting him and his women, she'll sulk for a bit, and then, since public sex is a thing, she'll have to sit there and see how happy he makes all the rest of his harem girls for a while. I don't see any valid reason to ditch her entirely or to do some dark, heinous stuff to her, and I very highly doubt Vander ever would, either.
Oh I agree completely, I was only saying casting her out as the worst that should happen to her. I don't want or need horrible things to happen to her

Reactions: Tiur

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Demons castrated him like 20 years ago during the war when he was taken prisoner after killing the demon king.
His wife is an extremely thirsty bombshell who is a priestess of a sex goddess...
who has been abstaining for sex ever since due to her loyalty. (such a fine woman. brings a tear to my eye)

I am worried the author would end up having them invite the MC to fuck her... which would come off as awkward and harm the characterization of the game.
Personally i feel like there's ways for her to get intimate with MC without it harming any characterization of the game. It all depends on how well Vander writes the plot for it. And yes, if it happened behind dad's back then it would be bad, but i can see multiple scenarios where MC and her get together and it isn't bad, nor is she cheating her hubby.

Reactions: Valeck and SlapE

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

yeah prty much,i would still bang tho :BootyTime:

i think THE best way the dev could handle that would be with the choice of do you want to do it or not, this way thous who want to RP as if she would only do it with him than they can have that option and than we also have the other option where we, the hopeless romantics :sneaky: , can aliviate the burden of her being a priestess to a sex godes but unable to fulfill her duty any longer, however i would say that if we get this option to chose i do not want the mc to do it behind the dad's back/without his approvel.
idk so far i like how the dev handles the event's so we will w8 and see how it goes

Reactions: Valeck

GaijinSama

Oct 6, 2022
:unsure: I use Joyplay to be able to play this master piece on Android and just realized that the animations for Estrid punishment and the next scene in the bath are already in the game. :LOL:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This whole conversation just had me picture the scenario in my admittedly fucked up mind.

MC : "Hey, sorta-Dad. I'm going to go fuck not-Mom since she's horny and you kinda don't have a dick."

Athagan : "Oh thank the Goddess, she's been bugging me non-stop for oral lately. I literally can't feel my tongue. Be sure to cum inside, I think another kid would make her really happy."

MC : "Uh, ok, can she still have them?"

Athagan : "Eh, no idea, but she's a priestess that worships a sex and fertility Goddess so I wouldn't be surprised."

MC : "Cool, off I go then. Uh...wanna watch?"

Athagan : "No that's ok son. Ever since the demons cut off, burned, and then ate my cock and balls in front of me I haven't really felt that interested in sex."

MC : "..."

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes