Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
A Dictatorial Manager or a Dungeon Master.
Not much difference.
:D Bad experiences?

Dungeon Master indeed. The guy that "directs" a tabletop RPG. Create the scenario, play the role of the npcs and alsois the referee.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
:D Bad experiences?

Dungeon Master indeed. The guy that "directs" a tabletop RPG. Create the scenario, play the role of the npcs and alsois the referee.
Best tabletop RPG sessions are basically group storytelling sessions, where DM just acts the rest of the world.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That depends on what you like. While the type of sessions you describe are fun, I like combat too. Especially since I switched to pathfinder 2E.
I mean, combat can be part of the group storytelling, it doesn't have to be excluded from it :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love the game but I'm a little conflicted. I love Liliana but sadly I don't think that she will ever be available as a LI or a possible future mother/breeding option. Is there any chance the Queen might change her mind about not wanting to be with another man after her husband?

I know how unfortunate that potential betrothal scene went down with Princess Sarah, but I hate how stubborn the MC is despite how much he actually is attracted to Sarah. I get Eloise left a bitter taste in his mouth, but after what went down in the Queen, I had hoped the MC would have at least met her halfway, let bygones be be bygones and accepted her request.

On a side note, given the lack of available men, what happens when a woman is left a widow, does she ever remarry/join a harem? With all those lonely milfs out there, some of whom may still be able to keep having children like the Queen (Sariel) and Laura (Monica's mother) it would be nice to have an opportunity to bring them into the harem and claim them also as the MC's women. While I would never want to see anything bad happen to Athagan, other than what already happened to him, it's kind of unfair for his gorgeous, thicc wife to be left sexually frustrated and not able to have any more children. I definitely wouldn't mind helping out our future mother-in-law there. ;)

I was a little bummed out Vivian the wood cutter and Adah have been ignored so far. Love, love, love Vivian, disappointed the MC was fixated on her magnificent bust, but ignored her when she complained about no men wanting to be with her. Bruh, c'mon, that was the perfect opportunity to make her ours and add her to the harem, especially after her standing up to that racist bully picking on Naesala.

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Love the game but I'm a little conflicted. I love Liliana but sadly I don't think that she will ever be available as a LI or a possible future mother/breeding option. Is there any chance the Queen might change her mind about not wanting to be with another man after her husband?
A chance, yes. No promise though. I like some freedom to develop the story how I see fit, and I do not make promise story-wise for that reason, except for the kinks involved. I need some wiggle-room and I hate to not fulfill promises.

I know how unfortunate that potential betrothal scene went down with Princess Sarah, but I hate how stubborn the MC is despite how much he actually is attracted to Sarah. I get Eloise left a bitter taste in his mouth, but after what went down in the Queen, I had hoped the MC would have at least met her halfway, let bygones be be bygones and accepted her request.
That's not the only problem. It's going to be explored in more detail soon, but if Sarah marry the MC, then he will get control of the House the Princess is in, and will be the next King. And no way Sariel accept that. And the MC is not interested in the least in becoming a King either. Especially since the small taste of ruling he had when Athagan was away did not really please him. Paperwork and shit.

And if he marries matrilineally, he will have to obey his wife, and he will not be the head of his House, and he simply is not interested in that. He is a pretty decent guy, especially for the setting, but let be honest, he's a little bit of a misogynist. It's a question of pride for him. Now, he has no problem with a Queen, but not being the boss of his own family? Not going to happen.

Now, there is ways to get around the problem, but I won't spoil it...

On a side note, given the lack of available men, what happens when a woman is left a widow, does she ever remarry/join a harem? With all those lonely milfs out there, some of whom may still be able to keep having children like the Queen (Sariel) and Laura (Monica's mother) it would be nice to have an opportunity to bring them into the harem and claim them also as the MC's women. While I would never want to see anything bad happen to Athagan, other than what already happened to him, it's kind of unfair for his gorgeous, thicc wife to be left sexually frustrated and not able to have any more children. I definitely wouldn't mind helping out our future mother-in-law there. ;)
Remarying/becoming a concubine again is acceptable, encouraged even. Lilianna will be a LI, but far into the future of the VN.

As for the rest, it would be a huger spoiler...

I was a little bummed out Vivian the wood cutter and Adah have been ignored so far. Love, love, love Vivian, disappointed the MC was fixated on her magnificent bust, but ignored her when she complained about no men wanting to be with her. Bruh, c'mon, that was the perfect opportunity to make her ours and add her to the harem, especially after her standing up to that racist bully picking on Naesala.
Not every woman will be the MC as soon as you met them. Some, yes. But come on I have to make people desire the character a little. Especially when it come to make children with them. ;)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
as game getting bigger, updates relatively fast, comes unpacked with separated script files for each day - any chance for "update only" downloads?

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
as game getting bigger, updates relatively fast, comes unpacked with separated script files for each day - any chance for "update only" downloads?
Perhaps. I know I am never going to go over 5Gb. But still, for the players who do not have fast internet, I understand it is a problem.

Right now, I am looking into it.

The other solution is to have the VN cut into different parts, with the save carrying over. But then, there is the chance of user error with them saving at the wrong place...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 7a] [Vander] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Update 6a -> Update 7a [240 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Vanderer Making the patch took me like 5 minutes, cause you make it so easy. I think the download of the new version was longer :p If ya need help let me know :)

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer Making the patch took me like 5 minutes, cause you make it so easy. I think the download of the new version was longer :p If ya need help let me know :)
Hahaha, thanks, that helps. An that was fast!

I do try to name everything so that it is easy to find, I guess that's what you mean?

I will update the opening post.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hahaha, thanks, that helps. An that was fast!

I do try to name everything so that it is easy to find, I guess that's what you mean?

I will update the opening post.
Nah it's because you don't have any sub folders for images/videos. I use a program that compares every file in a folder (if you had a ton of sub folders, I'd need to check everyone of them :D)

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes