UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
MC : "You've performed above and beyond your duties, Naesala. You saved my daughter. I'll be forever in your debt. Do you want anything as a reward? I know you still don't want to be freed yet, but is there anything at all I can do for you?"

Naesala : "I want your dick, Master..."

MC : "You misunderstood, I want to give YOU a reward..."

:ROFLMAO:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Fiery Scion [Update 5b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.8Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

New update is out! Thanks, Ghost''

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monica's sex scene during day 14 had its videos in the wrong directory, so renpy was unable to find them. Moving the contents of the "video" directory into the "videos" directory fixes it.
The one time I type the name of the folders myself. This happens :HideThePain: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: kvier

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that troll choice was difficult since it was in a child form

Hope it wont bite us in the ass if we leave it alive :ROFLMAO: Since i doubt that young troll be happy we killed its mother

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
See monster -> You either kill it or fuck it. With some variations. If the monster is female, you fuck it and then perhaps kill it. Or you can kill it and then fuck it. If the monster is male, you kill it, or fuck it anyway and then kill it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I spared it. I also hope, it doesn't backfire.
The update was quite short compared to the previous ones. Will this be the new size for updates or was it just because of the events for that day? I like this game and my main reason until now for playing each update was, that they are quite large and eventfull, even if it was just one day at a time. Regardless of that, I'm already waiting for the next update. Your story is really, really intriguing.

Reactions: Vanderer

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
See monster -> You either kill it or fuck it. With some variations. If the monster is female, you fuck it and then perhaps kill it. Or you can kill it and then fuck it. If the monster is male, you kill it, or fuck it anyway and then kill it.
is it a monster though? all we have is... the in character statement by MC and his party.
which actually from a roleplay perspective totally justifies the killing.
since they believe it is a monster. We should act as if it is one, roleplaying FTW.

also, I am reminded that MC automatically killed some human women for the crime of banditry already in the past.
if human women don't get mercy, trolls shouldn't either

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I somehow missed update 5, so I played both 5 and 6, and man it was good. I really enjoy that not every character is instantly attached to the MC, and I love that some of the girls even if they do like the MC, you still have to work for it. Also, I loved the MC helping his wife with her shop, and it was nice seeing the shop do well, pretty wholesome stuff.

Although I won't lie, the ending of the latest update kinda got me a bit worried, and it's certainly something I wasn't expecting even though in hindsight I feel like I shoulda saw it coming.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
is it a monster though. all we have is... the in character statement by MC and his party. which actually from a roleplay perspective justifies the killing.
since they believe it is a monster.

also, I am reminded that MC automatically killed some human women for the crime of banditry already in the past.
Yes, it is. Among other things, you'll notice "mommy" didn't hesitate to attack the MC instead of trying to get away, despite having brought its offspring with it to hunt at a human farm. A safer, less "monstrous" thing to do would be to quickly get your kid away from potential danger. And the fact that it didn't hesitate to attack means it was just as happy to go eat a human as a cow in that field, so any lack of death in the past was simply a happy coincidence, if it had come across any farmers or villagers it would have attacked and eaten them too, just like trolls have always done.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
if it had come across any farmers or villagers it would have attacked and eaten them too, just like trolls have always done.
that is not something we are actually told.
just a presumption based on the fact it is called a monster.
... one that is probably right and I also support.

your analysis is fair enough overall

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
is it a monster though. all we have is... the in character statement by MC and his party. which actually from a roleplay perspective justifies the killing.
since they believe it is a monster.

The distinction from the bandits to me was that the bandit women were grown adults that could be held fully accountable for their banditry. This young troll is for the moment at least still just a grieving child literally crying for its mother. If it comes back later as a murderer then I'll kill it without hesitation. But at the moment it's just a child and one of a sapient species capable of language/ communication. If it was an entirely feral beast incapable of any speech even with magic then that's also a factor that could have tipped me over toward putting it down.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The distinction from the bandits to me was that the bandit women were grown adults that could be held fully accountable for their banditry. This young troll is for the moment at least still just a grieving child literally crying for its mother. If it comes back later as a murderer then I'll kill it without hesitation. But at the moment it's just a child and one of a sapient species capable of language/ communication. If it was an entirely feral beast incapable of any speech even with magic then that's also a factor that could have tipped me over toward putting it down.
Kind of a naive point of view considering the fact that you'd only be called back to deal with the thing after it killed, ate, and shat out a few innocents that would still be alive if you had just put it down when you had the chance. This is like people extolling Batman for being so heroic because he doesn't kill anyone, completely ignoring the literal graveyards The Joker has filled, let alone all his rogues gallery together.

I'd also like to point out the only reason it was able to "communicate" and come across as anything other than a feral beast to begin with is because of the potion of tongues. Who's to say you wouldn't get the same kind of simplistic "communication" from a slime or a wolf or a slug if you had consumed one before offing its parents?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As natural born human eaters, trolls are inimical to human life.
Even if you find an individual troll who is an exception to the rule. A vegetarian troll so to speak...
Some species just come into conflict like that.

rather than morality, it is a matter of interest of the species. it is in the interest of humanity to exterminate natural born human eaters
and it is in their interest to kill and eat humans

sometimes, such creatures can form an organized society.
and it becomes plausible to negotiate a "X won't eat humans, and humans won't try to exterminate X"
X will live in their own walled off nations. you could potentially coexist with such creatures as distant neighbors. (although it is arguable if you even should instead of war with each other)

But trolls do not seem to be like that.
trolls do not seem to have a civilization you can negotiate with. they just wander around eating anything any living creature they find, including humans.

Mar 20, 2019
The update was quite short compared to the previous ones. Will this be the new size for updates or was it just because of the events for that day? I like this game and my main reason until now for playing each update was, that they are quite large and eventfull, even if it was just one day at a time. Regardless of that, I'm already waiting for the next update. Your story is really, really intriguing.
If you know a group is dead set to destroy any like you, your sentimentality will only increase loss and suffering by perpetuating the existince of that vengeance against you (in this case by saving the offspring, assuming it/they are irredeemable). That caused me to first plan to reason with the Ogre (to determine redeeming faculties, reason, compromise, etc.), then later (when we find out it's a troll unwilling to do more than kill and consume), I executed them both to not allow the offspring to grow up with vengeful spite to harm future good farm folk.

Problem solved vs can kicked down the road.

Reactions: mrttao

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Some of you are dead set on the killing the child troll and trying to justify this action, so others do the same. At least it reads so IMO. Who says, that it had to happen to prevent future problems? Maybe the troll dies due to the fact that it can't hunt on their own or that he remembers, that humans defended themself because they were attacked by the mother, but showed mercy to it? The latter scenario it could also mean, that it wanders into different parts of the world and will never be seen anymore by the MC and his party. It could also show mercy to other people while only having a grudge against the MC and his party for the killing. There are tons of scenarios, where the outcome of this could also go into a complete different direction. Maybe your decision was the wrong one and might make things more difficult for you in the future, while we will have some kind of benefit.

In the end, it comes all down to how Vander wants it to play out in both cases.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
They will be this length, or a little bigger. But they will release more regularly.

The rate at which I produce new renders will be the same, just released in smaller chunks. Of course, depending on the story, an update's size can vary quite a bit. I try to stop at points of the story that make sense.

The 800+ render updates take too long, and if people want to play bigger chunks of the story, they can skip an update.

And thank you for your good words, I appreciate it!

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes