mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This whole conversation just had me picture the scenario in my admittedly fucked up mind.

MC : "Hey, sorta-Dad. I'm going to go fuck not-Mom since she's horny and you kinda don't have a dick."

Athagan : "Oh thank the Goddess, she's been bugging me non-stop for oral lately. I literally can't feel my tongue. Be sure to cum inside, I think another kid would make her really happy."

MC : "Uh, ok, can she still have them?"

Athagan : "Eh, no idea, but she's a priestess that worships a sex and fertility Goddess so I wouldn't be surprised."

MC : "Cool, off I go then. Uh...wanna watch?"

Athagan : "No that's ok son. Ever since the demons cut off, burned, and then ate my cock and balls in front of me I haven't really felt that interested in sex."

MC : "..."
This is about how I imagined it... and it makes me really uncomfortable.
I really would prefer if MC goes after any other girl. He has so many of them already that I can barely keep track of them. And most are not even pregnant yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This whole conversation just had me picture the scenario in my admittedly fucked up mind.

MC : "Hey, sorta-Dad. I'm going to go fuck not-Mom since she's horny and you kinda don't have a dick."

Athagan : "Oh thank the Goddess, she's been bugging me non-stop for oral lately. I literally can't feel my tongue. Be sure to cum inside, I think another kid would make her really happy."

MC : "Uh, ok, can she still have them?"

Athagan : "Eh, no idea, but she's a priestess that worships a sex and fertility Goddess so I wouldn't be surprised."

MC : "Cool, off I go then. Uh...wanna watch?"

Athagan : "No that's ok son. Ever since the demons cut off, burned, and then ate my cock and balls in front of me I haven't really felt that interested in sex."

MC : "..."
This gave me a good laugh, if it WERE to actually happen though, I don't see the MC being the one to approach them but the other way around, it doesn't seem like something the MC would actively seek out, but wouldn't be totally against either if Athagan himself was the one proposing it. Though since not everyone would be okay with this, it would totally have to be an optional thing, I see no reason why it couldn't happen, but yeah I can't imagine Athagan wanting to watch... hopefully. :LOL:

Edit: apparently it's already confirmed and won't be optional (the relationship itself at least) I trust Vander to be able to write a good storyline for it though, so I'm not worried in the slightest. Hopefully it doesn't turn anyone off to the game, but not everything is for everyone as we know. :giggle:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This is about how I imagined it... and it makes me really uncomfortable.
I really would prefer if MC goes after any other girl. He has so many of them already that I can barely keep track of them. And most are not even pregnant yet.
It's likely only making you uncomfortable because you're imaging it being done in an awkward manner, you already have it preconceived in your head that it would entail either betrayal or be a forced awkward encounter. It doesn't have to be awkward or behind his back, if it's written properly it could be completely fine, and not awkward at all. Also it would hopefully be optional so anyone who is STILL uncomfortable with the idea can choose a different path and have a different sort of relationship with Liliana. Saying that it shouldn't happen because it makes YOU uncomfortable though is a bit self centered, that's why options exist in these games.

If Vander decides to have a possible relationship (Sexual or romantic in nature) with the MC and Liliana, why not let the people who want it, have that chance, and the people who don't want it, can choose not to. On the other hand, if Vander decides he doesn't want Liliana to ever be a character we can pursue, that's also completely fine, it's his story after all. Either way, as long as the story continues to be written with care, I'm happy with however he decides to move forward with the game, and am looking forward to it all.

P.S. Even if we never get to clap Liliana's cheeks, as long as we get to clap some of those delicious Laura cheeks, I'll definitely be happy. :BootyTime:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It's likely only making you uncomfortable because you're imaging it being done in an awkward manner, you already have it preconceived in your head that it would entail either betrayal or be a forced awkward encounter. It doesn't have to be awkward or behind his back, if it's written properly it could be completely fine, and not awkward at all. Also it would hopefully be optional so anyone who is STILL uncomfortable with the idea can choose a different path and have a different sort of relationship with Liliana. Saying that it shouldn't happen because it makes YOU uncomfortable though is a bit self centered, that's why options exist in these games.

If Vander decides to have a possible relationship (Sexual or romantic in nature) with the MC and Liliana, why not let the people who want it, have that chance, and the people who don't want it, can choose not to. On the other hand, if Vander decides he doesn't want Liliana to ever be a character we can pursue, that's also completely fine, it's his story after all. Either way, as long as the story continues to be written with care, I'm happy with however he decides to move forward with the game, and am looking forward to it all.

P.S. Even if we never get to clap Liliana's cheeks, as long as we get to clap some of those delicious Laura cheeks, I'll definitely be happy. :BootyTime:
Vander's already said she will be an LI, but that my original suspicion about how that would happen was incorrect.

That said, Vander has also said that there won't be very many optional LIs, and main characters especially (like Liliana) won't be optional. How the relationship flows may be optional (as in, just sex/arranged vs. romantic and loving), but the majority of relationships and pregnancies are not optional due to the sheer number of render variations that would require later in the game.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Vander's already said she will be an LI, but that my original suspicion about how that would happen was incorrect.

That said, Vander has also said that there won't be very many optional LIs, and main characters especially (like Liliana) won't be optional. How the relationship flows may be optional (as in, just sex/arranged vs. romantic and loving), but the majority of relationships and pregnancies are not optional due to the sheer number of render variations that would require later in the game.
I never saw this, thanks for clarifying, and yeah it makes sense, I know it's tough making these games already without needing to make extra renders for multiple paths. I trust that Vander will handle it with care and that regardless of how a relationship between them ends up being, be it just sexual or romantic in nature (or players choice), that it will be well written and enjoyable to experience. It obviously isn't going to be done in a malicious nature like going behind his back, I'm definitely looking forward to it, Liliana is an incredible woman. :love:

Reactions: Tiur

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I never saw this, thanks for clarifying, and yeah it makes sense, I know it's tough making these games already without needing to make extra renders for multiple paths. I trust that Vander will handle it with care and that regardless of how a relationship between them ends up being, be it just sexual or romantic in nature (or players choice), that it will be well written and enjoyable to experience. It obviously isn't going to be done in a malicious nature like going behind his back, I'm definitely looking forward to it, Liliana is an incredible woman. :love:
You are right about the malicious nature. I already said that the only possible netori will be with a LI that is mistreated by her man. Not Liliana then.

Besides, Athagan is not someone to be crossed. He's a good guy, but not always a nice one...he's a seasoned killer and do not suffer fools gladly.

Other than that, I will let you guys imagine the rest. ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

By the way, totally off-topic, but System Shock (the remake / graphical update) released today. Figured you might be interested since you have SHODAN as your avatar. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vanderer and Tiur

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
TheFieryScion-U7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Requires additional registration. It is IMPOSSIBLE to download without registration. :mad::mad::mad:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You say that as if you think I am unaware, h-h-h-hacker.
Hey, you can never be sure. I ran into a 20-something year old a while back wearing the classic Nirvana smiley-face shirt and she had no clue who they were and never heard any of their songs. She picked it because she liked the design.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
what is folder name of this game in renpy save games
It might be a mild spoiler, so I am masking it here: Thescionofthedragon-1646281579

If you're even mildly comfortable reading code, you can open the options.rpy file of most RenPy games to find it:

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It might be a mild spoiler, so I am masking it here: Thescionofthedragon-1646281579

If you're even mildly comfortable reading code, you can open the options.rpy file of most RenPy games to find it:

By rhe way, it's not really a spoiler, vut the folliwing is:

the idea was at first that the MC would be the scion of a dragon and a human, and it would be known from the start, but I found it a little boring so I changed it.[/ISPOILER

LoneWolf98

Jul 12, 2019
:unsure: I use Joyplay to be able to play this master piece on Android and just realized that the animations for Estrid punishment and the next scene in the bath are already in the game. :LOL:
I tried using Joiplay on several games but not a single game loaded successfully. What version of the Joiplay and renpy add on are you using?

GaijinSama

Oct 6, 2022
I tried using Joiplay on several games but not a single game loaded successfully. What version of the Joiplay and renpy add on are you using?
1.01.701 for Joiplay and 7.4.8 for the ren'py plugin, however I still get issues with most games not working. Even more when they make the WIN and Linux download the same file so keep that in mind. BTW for some reason the save system in TFS doesn't work on Joiplay :cry:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Fiery Scion [Update 10b] Unofficial Android Port

- 1.6Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

GaijinSama

Oct 6, 2022
The Fiery Scion [Update 7a] Unofficial Android Port

- 1.9Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

:love: port is back!!! :love:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Requires additional registration. It is IMPOSSIBLE to download without registration. :mad::mad::mad:
If you were to spend as much time writing this reply as you would seeing how our registration works - you would realize we require no actual information. You can put whatever data you want in there and it'll work (just remember to... remember your logs).

That's it. Now be better ^^

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes