malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I have mixed feelings for Sariel, but I trust she will make the right choice when the time will come. I like her as a character, and interested if there is a possibility that she will become an LI in the future. Sarah said that Sariel won't be with another man until her late husband will be avanged. As much as a stuborn woman that she is, she's still amazing in many ways.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone have a save from for this update? Android port? I downloaded DA's port but it is crashing and I don't have "first season" anymore...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have a question or observation one.

It seems that the adopted mom to the MC is interested in the MC. Some of the things she has said and done in this and previous updates gives me that idea. The same goes for the Queen.

So here is the question, am I misreading things? Are they interested in the MC? Will it happen if they are?

Ok, more than one question.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

It seems that the adopted mom to the MC is interested in the MC. Some of the things she has said and done in this and previous updates gives me that idea. The same goes for the Queen.

So here is the question, am I misreading things? Are they interested in the MC? Will it happen if they are?

Lilianna? She's not the MC adoptive mother, she just the wife of his father.

As for being interested in the MC, no, I didn't show any of that....yet. She likes the MC, and is happy to have him make the other women of the household happy, but she's a very devoted wife. She loves her husband deeply, and any mention of cheating on him would be followed by a swift kick to the balls.

As for the future, yeah, she will join, but not soon.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

Fo Sariel maybe but I don'y see a world where MC touch Liliana (or it's far in the futur with the death of Athagan)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

the Dev has already revealed that at some point Athagan will pass and their will be a possibilty to form a more imtimate relationship whit Lilliana (foster-mother)

The queen is a highly likely to happen aswell at some point

But for both they mainly admire the MC for being good to their daughters currently ,also whit the queen their are a few issue's that need to be worked out before anything will really happen ( the last update was actually a step back instead of towards it)

Reactions: Ssato243

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Lilianna? She's not the MC adoptive mother, she just the wife of his father.

As for being ionterested in the MC, no, I didn't show any of that....yet. She likes the MC, and is happy to have him make the other women of the household happy, but she's a very devoted wife. She loves her husband deeply, and any mention of cheating on him would be followed by a swift kick to the balls.

As for the future, yeah, she will join, but not soon.
Yes that is the woman. And thank you for answering. I just had the feeling she was interested in the MC.

Mostly due to her God and it wanting lots of babies and her husband not able to provide one. Being a priestess to a fertility god and not being able to reproduce has to be very frustrating.

The Queen I think is interested because the MC does not back down from her and that she also wants more heirs.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yes that is the woman. And thank you for answering. I just had the feeling she was interested in the MC.

Mostly due to her God and it wanting lots of babies and her husband not able to provide one. Being a priestess to a fertility god and not being able to reproduce has to be very frustrating.
Yeah, but being a good wife is also one of the main tennet of her religion, so...

And she genuinely love her husband and is happy with him. She would have loved to have a few more children, true, but not if they are not from her husband.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yeah, but being a good wife is also one of the main tennet of her religion, so...

And she genuinely love her husband and is happy with him. She would have loved to have a few more children, true, but not if they are not from her husband.
I'm sure she'd be happy having grandchildren ASAP.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Kinda don't want Liliana to be with the MC at all, all things considered. I really like her personality and her as a character though (even if I'm not a fan of her body, I can appreciate the diversity of options of bodytypes in the harem).

No, I don't want her in the harem at all because in order for that to even begin being a real possibility, Athagan would need to be dead. I really don't want him to be dead. Maybe if there's a timejump to 15~20 years into the future and he died of old age, then fine (it'd also make Liliana pretty old by then though).

I suspect that if he does die as part of the story, it'll probably be due to demonic machinations...

I appreciate good writing, and good deaths in particular (that serve a good/big purpose narrative wise instead of just shock factor), but if/when Athagan dies, that's gonna hurt. Just let him have the joy of being a grandfather to multiple brats before he goes, and give the opportunity to pamper them rotten before some catastrophe occurs please! Guy deserves it.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes