SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I missed that one. I never confirmed anything, except that Liliana will join the harem one day.
Okay, but let's be honest, he either has to die or become paralyzed permanently or something drastic for that to happen. Anything other than Athagan dying would be lame, because if he's still alive that means the MC cucks him pretty much, even if they divorced for whatever reason. Being with her while Athagan is still alive would be a bad look not gonna lie.

Please don't make my mans Athagan get cucked, death would be much more badass and not ruin his legacy, the mans already lost his dick. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: harem.king

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
In the same vein, I feel like whatever happens to Athagan needs to feel worthy of his legacy
That man is so powerful, that a "normal" death would feel lacklustre for him imo

I usually hate deaths as a story element (call me a pussy lol) but he does feel like that mentor type character that will eventually face it, like Gandalf/Dumbledore, and I can see it feeling sour to see a character like him be cucked lol
I like netori but not when it happens to good characters like him :HideThePain: and I don't think sharing is a thing in this world lol

But yea, I don't like death but can't really see any other reason Lilliana joins the MC's harem, but I'll be pleasantly surprised to see an interesting outcome out of it, or even a bittersweet one.

Reactions: SlapE

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
As for being interested in the MC, no, I didn't show any of that....yet. She likes the MC, and is happy to have him make the other women of the household happy, but she's a very devoted wife. She loves her husband deeply, and any mention of cheating on him would be followed by a swift kick to the balls.

As for the future, yeah, she will join, but not soon.
I missed that one. I never confirmed anything, except that Liliana will join the harem one day.
even if you didn't confirm ,1+1=2
its kinda obvious that Athagan is going to die at some point most fans just want him to have a good death

Reactions: SlapE

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
But yea, I don't like death but can't really see any other reason Lilliana joins the MC's harem, but I'll be pleasantly surprised to see an interesting outcome out of it, or even a bittersweet one.
She's a former priestess and as such is protected from the curse (assuming that the protection is good for more that the first kid). As such keeping her from having babies is rolling dice with the future of humanity. And Athgan seems to be the type to be willing to take one for the team when it's for the greater good. It also makes her happy to have babies. Given that Athgan can't give her more children that she wants (and humanity needs if it is to survive) it doessn't seem like him giving her a hall pass is out of the question. Also, hasn't a legal minimum of 2 children been mentioned? She has only 1...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
She's a former priestess and as such is protected from the curse (assuming that the protection is good for more that the first kid). As such keeping her from having babies is rolling dice with the future of humanity. And Athgan seems to be the type to be willing to take one for the team when it's for the greater good. It also makes her happy to have babies. Given that Athgan can't give her more children that she wants (and humanity needs if it is to survive) it doessn't seem like him giving her a hall pass is out of the question. Also, hasn't a legal minimum of 2 children been mentioned? She has only 1...
the protection is only for the first pregnancy.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
on her ward for pregnancy, i haven't read anything about it being a permanent thing, does its strength fade whit time? after childbirth?
also the 2 child law surely exempts cases like athagan's were its impossible to complete the job
the hall pass thing also seems unlikely due to vanderer stating her character traits in that recent post

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
the 2 child law surely exempts cases like athagan's were its impossible to complete the job
Well, it gets mentioned more than once IIRC, but I have problems with it myself. Specifically I don't see how it could be enforced. "You died without your 2 kids, your corpse is UNDER ARREST!" Ya. :)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
on her ward for pregnancy, i haven't read anything about it being a permanent thing, does its strength fade whit time? after childbirth?
also the 2 child law surely exempts cases like athagan's were its impossible to complete the job
the hall pass thing also seems unlikely due to vanderer stating her character traits in that recent post
Well, it gets mentioned more than once IIRC, but I have problems with it myself. Specifically I don't see how it could be enforced. "You died without your 2 kids, your corpse is UNDER ARREST!" Ya. :)
based on the info vanderer disclosed it's more like before two childs a woman cannot access to contraceptives.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
the protection is only for the first pregnancy.
Yep.

based on the info vanderer disclosed it's more like before two childs a woman cannot access to contraceptives.
Exactly. In the case of Athagan and Liliana, of course they are not against the law, or even against the morals of most people.

Besides, Athagan has a special place in the mind of the Aetan people, and the whole world. He's the guy that was instrumental in repelling the first demon invasion. He was, and still is, the strongest of the Iron Quintet.

And in other battles...the guy show up and cast his signature spell and make meteors fall from the sky! No mage come even close. Even the High Elves, arrogant as they are, recognise his place as the one of the strongest, and the most versatile, mage alive. He's THE hero of Aetas, the reason why a lot of soldiers come back to their familly after a battle. His name will be spoken a thousand year in the future. That's how good he is. In D&D terms, he's a level 20 mage.

And even after all that, he's still not an arrogant asshole. Nearly everyone love him, and everyone, even his enemies, respect him. He's just, and a good ruler. And even in his sixties, he's still fight and protect Wildale who get the brunt of the attacks of Aetas ennemies.

So, even if he was against the law, nobody is going to give him shit about it. Because he's loved, and because becomming his ennemy is a very unhealthy thing to do. Hell, if he made a move against Sariel...he probably would gather more troops under his banner than her.

Anyways, I disgress a little and got of-topic. Oh well.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
came back after longer hiatus... sadly still no Kes scenes ..

my question: what has Eloise done to MC/Karla prior her treason? i can't remember for real.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
came back after longer hiatus... sadly still no Kes scenes ..

my question: what has Eloise done to MC/Karla prior her treason? i can't remember for real.
Tried to force Karla to marry some ancient poser, if I remember correctly. Also was the reason the town got sick and their baby almost died (along with half the town maybe?)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Tried to force Karla to marry some ancient poser, if I remember correctly. Also was the reason the town got sick and their baby almost died (along with half the town maybe?)
Ok, that's what I got from the context. Does anyone remember what it was exactly? The spoiler part I do indeed remember.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ok, that's what I got from the context. Does anyone remember what it was exactly? The spoiler part I do indeed remember.
well she was engaged to the guy,and wanted a "adventure" before marriage , after the deed was done the MC said : "you're mine and if have to leave my tower to get the point across ill burn the dude alive"
karla agreed to get engaged whit the MC instead (she only was engaged to the other guy to make her father happy)

Then Eloise Head off the college mages tried to enforce the marrige to the random dude
Karla being a mage also get the Noble rank off Knight which comes whit the privilege off choosing her own spouse
when athagan heard eloise wanted to force the earlier marriage he went to settle the matter

This didn't sit well whit the MC,karla & athagan

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
well she was engaged to the guy,and wanted a "adventure" before marriage , after the deed was done the said : "you're mine and if have to leave my tower to get the point across ill burn the dude alive"
karla agreed to get engaged whit the MC instead (she only was engaged to the other guy to make her father happy)

Then Eloise Head off the college mages tried to enforce the marrige to the random dude
Karla being a mage also get the Noble rank off Knight which comes whit the privilege off choosing her own spouse
when athagan heard eloise wanted to force the earlier marriage he went to settle the matter

This didn't sit well whit the MC,karla & athagan
:) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Also, this is how you respond when you DON'T have a swiss-cheese brain ...

Reactions: HiHaHo

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
My prediction is that the orc who's responsible for Kes scars is with Eloise now. I certainly hope for it.. the sooner that cursed blade is destroyed, the better. Can't wait to have herin the harem.

Reactions: kMimster

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Liked the game so far, one problem I encountered funny enough isn't gameplay but the actual post here. The MC (to me?) looked like an old bastard so when I saw the harem tag I just became disinterested. Luckily, I ran out of games to play and found this post again like several months after that and while looking through the other screenshot he looked much younger. I guess maybe take another pic, might be more people like me who don't like ugly bastards or old. I might just be mentally ill though lmao.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Liked the game so far, one problem I encountered funny enough isn't gameplay but the actual post here. The MC (to me?) looked like an old bastard so when I saw the harem tag I just became disinterested. Luckily, I ran out of games to play and found this post again like several months after that and while looking through the other screenshot he looked much younger. I guess maybe take another pic, might be more people like me who don't like ugly bastards or old. I might just be mentally ill though lmao.
You try making a decent-looking dude with HS... :)
I think this MC is one of the better HS ones. Prefer pre-haircut tho, lol.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes