harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Just a word about the latest updates. I somewher feel that since part 1 the author has been throwing random women at the protagonist. Women that we don't care very much about. At least I don't. I don't give a damn about the random queen's maids. I want to see things progress with already established characters like Kes. Harems can often suffer from character bloat and this one already does. There are so many new charactes that I don't even remember them when they show up again. Never mind care about them.
On the one hand... point.
On the other hand, you HAVE to fuck the maids. it is like a LAW of reality. it is why maids exist in the first place!
Plus this is more medieval politics than love simulator

Reactions: Elhemeer and HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
On the other hand, you HAVE to fuck the maids. it is like a LAW of reality. it is why maids exist in the first place!
yeah that plus the maids from the queen's house are more side chicks you got from Sarah...
i doubt they will get deep path's aside from 1 or 2 maybe.

the main reason there is no big kes or erika scene's yet is because vanderer is building a story and is doing it well which means you won't fock every main girl within 2 days off meeting them

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well I'm not arguing there but like .. you can't fuck maids if they don't exist. And you can fuck better maids more often! Quality over quantity!

Also I know you can't just put everything out there day one cos there's no where to go then. But there's a lot of characters that the MC already got sexual with that I feel getting ignored a little lately. And I said I wanted things to progress not that I expected full on pregnancy sex with the main cast right off te bat XD

It's only my own opinion sure. But I think the game is veering too much towards 'shiny new character' rather than exploring and deepening the relationships the MC already has.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I get what you mean. It's a fair criticism. But I like my harems extensive, you know! :D

No, seriously, most maids are...pleasant disctractions. They are not meant to be LIs with a in-depth relationship. They are there to bring some fun, and some variety. There are exceptions like Aoife, of course.

The "main" LIs were a little bit neglected of late, true, but their stories will pick up soon. Notably the MC will be out and about with his party for a few days. And the mission to eliminate Sariel's daughter will be a long one, and as such I'll have plenty of time to develop them. Others LIs need the story to swith back to WIldale before they can progress.

But yeah, The Fiery Scion is a VN with a lot of LIs and not a VN with a few LIs with a very elaborate romance. Of course, some LI's romances will be deeper.

I mean, I designed the world itself so that large harems are part of the setting. And there still a lot of story to come, and a lot of time for developping the romances.

And the harem is mostly full anyways. I won't add a lot of them after the Queen's maids. A few from differents races, like Minotaurs and High-Elves, or from countries not visited yet.. In addition to the ones the MC told Lilianna about.

But yeah, the MC is a horndog with a pregnancy fetish in a world full of single horny women...he's going to fuck around a lot. It's by design.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I get what you mean. It's a fair criticism. But I like my harems extensive, you know! :D

No, seriously, most maids are...pleasant disctractions. They are not meant to be LIs with a in-depth relationship. They are there to bring some fun, and some variety. There are exceptions like Aoife, of course.

The "main" LIs were a little bit neglected of late, true, but their stories will pick up soon. Notably the MC will be out and about with his party for a few days. And the mission to eliminate Sariel's daughter will be a long one, and as such I'll have plenty of time to develop them. Others LIs need the story to swith back to WIldale before they can progress.

But yeah, The Fiery Scion is a VN with a lot of LIs and not a VN with a few LIs with a very elaborate romance. Of course, some LI's romances will be deeper.

I mean, I designed the world itself so that large harems are part of the setting. And there still a lot of story to come, and a lot of time for developping the romances.

And the harem is mostly full anyways. I won't add a lot of them after the Queen's maids. A few from differents races, like Minotaurs and High-Elves, or from countries not visited yet.. In addition to the ones the MC told Lilianna about.

But yeah, the MC is a horndog with a pregnancy fetish in a world full of single horny women...he's going to fuck around a lot. It's by design.
i do think you stuck a decent balance though,enough main girls with story, the maids are mainly side girls and don't get much backstory/screen time but still enough to not make feel empty and boring.

i've not gotten that feeling off "to much" yet because i think you're writing it well enough to get away with it

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Lies, my glasses wearing short haired maid is the primary LI :love: . Until there's another short haired glasses wearing LI that is. :p

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Whats the difference between the last two?
Ugly bastards are fat, balding and haven't showered in weeks. They're more corruption villains who often double as NTR villains.
The NTR villains I'm thinking of are these ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also generic black man, surfer bro and sadistic shota for NTR vaillains.
Thinking about it generic black man also comes out just okay on HS1, but rapist haircut NTR bro and ugly bastards are the ones who come out best in HS1.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ugly bastards are fat, balding and haven't showered in weeks. They're more corruption villains who often double as NTR villains.
The NTR villains I'm thinking of are these ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also generic black man, surfer bro and sadistic shota for NTR vaillains.
Thinking about it generic black man also comes out just okay on HS1, but rapist haircut NTR bro and ugly bastards are the ones who come out best in HS1.
Looks more like koikatsu tbh ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Bruh it's HS1. Men in HS1 can only ever look like femboys, dorky Japanese teenagers, ugly bastards or NTR villains. Vander did pretty good for the tools he's got.
You sure you're not just describing humanity? I think that about covers all of us. All of my friends are clearly dorky Japanese teenagers regardless of their actual age or ethnicity.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
THe MC is one of the ugliest I've ever seen, and yet, in game, he is considered handsome ROFL
You have to remember that the women outnumber the men like 50:1 or more. So in this case, ANY man would be a good catch. And add to that one that is powerful on his own right, and then his family, and then can breed. He goes quickly to the top of the desired list for the women.

Reactions: gojira667

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
who cares about the face in this game like others say the plot or premises give you a odd ratio of 50\100 to 1,so a woman in this game will care about if you are good for breed and have some kind of money,...and the mc have both ,more dick than others it seems,but well ,again who fucking cares about the facein the mc,....

Reactions: harem.king
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes