Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Surely Avila alone would already be considered incest then wouldn't it.
There is some slight wiggle room in it, for example if you weren't family at the start of the story etc... Also while Athagan does adopt MC as his son, it's more closer to the old way of how noble families adopted sons from cadet families or lesser noble families if they lacked their own suitable heir.
You're both right ... in the sense that Patreon might not care about context and just ding someone for using the terminology that they don't like, but hopefully the lack of the i-tag on the page will keep context relevant.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, bit of a random question but i keep noticing it and it's got me curious. Decided to do a replay and i'm noticing in a lot of scenes involving feasts and dining that there is a strange kind of mess that appears quite often. Not just dirty dishes or tables being in disarray but, like, actual mess on the floors, puddles of drink, a goblet on the floor near it, random pieces of cloth and cutlery and food... all things i would expect the maids to clean up quickly, do the folks of Aetas just not care about such things?

Edit:
This is just a single scene but it contains everything i mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So, bit of a random question but i keep noticing it and it's got me curious. Decided to do a replay and i'm noticing in a lot of scenes involving feasts and dining that there is a strange kind of mess that appears quite often. Not just dirty dishes or tables being in disarray but, like, actual mess on the floors, puddles of drink, a goblet on the floor near it, random pieces of cloth and cutlery and food... all things i would expect the maids to clean up quickly, do the folks of Aetas just not care about such things?
i have noticed it the same thing,but i wrote it off as vanderer wanting to flesh(fill) out the scene more.
but you do make a point about the maids ought to keep things more tidy at such events like wedding party's etc.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
i have noticed it the same thing,but i wrote it off as vanderer wanting to flesh(fill) out the scene more.
but you do make a point about the maids ought to keep things more tidy at such events like wedding party's etc.
I thought so too, but i feel like the table in the image of my second spoiler more than accounts for that. It's clearly been used and abused during the party and that's fine and normal, expected even, but the random fluids right next to where guests are standing... someone is going to trip eventually, especially since they're getting drunker as the night goes on. Also, it naturally brings up a question, who is the dirty messy fuck making all this mess? "Oh, spilled my drink everywhere... fuck it" and then they throw their goblet on the floor? What an asshole, like those jerks who leave their mess at their table in a fast food restaurant or food court rather than put it in the myriad bins provided...

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
actual mess on the floors, puddles of drink, a goblet on the floor near it, random pieces of cloth and cutlery and food... all things i would expect the maids to clean up quickly, do the folks of Aetas just not care about such things?
I noticed the mess too, but my thought was that's just a 3D preset Vander used, but didn't bother to fix. I mean these are cultured medieval people, not some orcs, duh :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's just that I found a map by the great DR Muffslamer that has two versions: before and after the feast. The after the feast is messy, true. I could remove those stains and others messy things, but...heh, it would take a lot of time and I really believed nobody would care, to be honest. :D Let's say that nobles have a tendency to be messy because they have maids to clean after them.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes