Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You're supposed to start the game with two weeks' rent paid in advance.
It's day 9, so why is Oskar bugging me for rent money?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You're supposed to start the game with two weeks' rent paid in advance.
It's day 9, so why is Oskar bugging me for rent money?
Because in a world as rough and lawless as this one, who is she going to complain to. Hell in today's real life this could happen let alone in a fantasy world.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I will look into adjusting the whore stuff so it makes more sense from a lore perspective. Fortunately not a lot has been said on it just yet and most of that stuff will come from conversations from the whores.

Since this update took way longer than I had planned. Next I will be doing a few mini updates where one specific bit of content is focused on. Based on the patreon vote, exhibitionism will be next.

No, way more effort than it worth.
ByuntearBabyCryGIF.gif

Jan 25, 2018
Since this update took way longer than I had planned. Next I will be doing a few mini updates where one specific bit of content is focused on. Based on the patreon vote, exhibitionism will be next.
Oh, it's kinda the opposite then. hahaha it involves less clothing.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
"Logs in" sees a new update for The Fixer YAY!

(reads changelog)

• After finding out Mira is dead, Cass becomes “broken” and no longer follows her normal routine. She can only be found at the highway for half the day
oh my...

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Who made this update? Guess what update is NOT available on Patreon. Normally a new version appears first on Patreon and then hours or days later in here, but now i see a version in here that doesn't even exist in Patreon.

Reactions: modeek

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Who made this update? Guess what update is NOT available on Patreon. Normally a new version appears first on Patreon and then hours or days later in here, but now i see a version in here that doesn't even exist in Patreon.
maybe it was deleted on patron for some reason? did you test the version posted here is it legit?

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Could we get the cheat window expanded???. We keep getting more and more scenes/interactions requiring certain perks that it makes seeing all the new stuf increasingly difficult without making a new save and speedrunning certain things (like getting the slut perk).

Would love to just add/remove perks and/or stats.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Then he should still not appear on day 9 as that would fill out the second week he was paid in advance for.
Friday and Saturday are week one then you have one full week Sunday to Saturday till he shows up which is 9 days. He makes you pay in advance.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes